Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,297 members, 7,974,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:35 PM

To Them Ladies.. What Age Difference Can You Cope With Your Guy? You Being Older - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To Them Ladies.. What Age Difference Can You Cope With Your Guy? You Being Older (576 Views)

Ladies What Kind Of Freedom Do U Need If The Society, Gives U A Chance, / How Much TRANSPORT FARE Is Okay From Your Guy After You Visit Him / When You And The Guy You Dubbed Both Get A+(Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Them Ladies.. What Age Difference Can You Cope With Your Guy? You Being Older by phineboy1pimple(m): 12:43am On Nov 02, 2015
Judging from most threads and previous post by some NLers. It's obvious that even in this our " COMPUTER AGE/MODERN/CONTEMPORARY society "OUR" women still find it pretty difficult to be involved with a younger man... This Makes me wonder... Is LOVE not the foremost thing that should counts first in this our side of the world or is it just mere hypocrisy and hiding under the umbrella of CULTURE and TRADITION that hampers this trend?.....

Trust me, I've seen situations where the women are older( though being kept a secret from people around them) but yet the relationship is worth being envied and another situation with the reverse( where the men are older) where you'd wish not to get into a relationship...

It's mind buggling or don't you think so?......

Remember, in all what matters is what you define and interpreted as HAPPINESS.....
Re: To Them Ladies.. What Age Difference Can You Cope With Your Guy? You Being Older by jay2pee(m): 12:51am On Nov 02, 2015
hmmmm
Re: To Them Ladies.. What Age Difference Can You Cope With Your Guy? You Being Older by kikies(m): 12:55am On Nov 02, 2015
cool
Re: To Them Ladies.. What Age Difference Can You Cope With Your Guy? You Being Older by Mekky05(m): 12:57am On Nov 02, 2015
Here to read comments.
Re: To Them Ladies.. What Age Difference Can You Cope With Your Guy? You Being Older by yanabasee(m): 12:58am On Nov 02, 2015
They'll say from 5years to 10years and above.... grin

Naijababes be like... He's too young! grin

And when they might have wasted all those years straffing old men... They'll resort to a younger guy! grin

Just like what Geneveive Nnaji did with Dbanj! cool

1 Like

Re: To Them Ladies.. What Age Difference Can You Cope With Your Guy? You Being Older by myssy(f): 1:12am On Nov 02, 2015
5 years
Re: To Them Ladies.. What Age Difference Can You Cope With Your Guy? You Being Older by dapatro: 1:29am On Nov 02, 2015
hw old are u @ d madam @ d top of me ;Dhw old are u @ d madam @ d top of me
Re: To Them Ladies.. What Age Difference Can You Cope With Your Guy? You Being Older by Nobody: 2:55am On Nov 02, 2015
I don't think I can. If I have to he has to show me a convincing evidence down there grin that the ministry won't slack. Probably 1 year gap btw me and him. That's the highest I can go with.

(1) (Reply)

World's Oldest Newlyweds...you're Never Too Old To Find Love / How To Easily Get Payoneer Mastercard In Nigeria For Free / Google Celebrates Holi Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.