Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,024 members, 7,915,970 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:16 PM

Angry Fans Attack Cameraman, Beat Him To Coma In Akure - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angry Fans Attack Cameraman, Beat Him To Coma In Akure (737 Views)

Bobrisky Rocks A See Through Top Angry Fans React / Adesua Turns Banky W To Cameraman In New Pictures / Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Fans Attack Cameraman, Beat Him To Coma In Akure by Blackberrybabes: 5:23am On Nov 02, 2015
The kind of reputation Sunshine Stars of Akure are getting for themselves is quite heartbreaking. Their fans seem to be so hyperactive in any losing match they beat Match officials:

A match between home clubs, Sunshine Stars and Lobi Stars ended up inconclusive in Akure in Ondo state today after football enthusiasts alleged to be loyal to Sunshine Stars, stormed the football field and attacked the referee and other football officials for failing to award their preferred team two penalty kicks which they believed they deserved. Some others allege that the irate fans were of Lobi stars.

During the fracas which occurred in the field, the official camera man of Lobi stars was attacked, beaten to a pulp and his camera destroyed. He was immediately rushed to the hospital. Lobi stars in its twitter handle accused the fans of Sunshine star of attacking them.

But am sure they management of the clubs as well as the stadium will not claim there are no security operatives around the premises to calm any sort of aggravation among the supporters. The way crime goes without interference in this country is quite alarming sometimes

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/11/angry-fans-attack-cameraman-beat-him-to.html

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Angry Fans Attack Cameraman, Beat Him To Coma In Akure by Sarang(f): 5:24am On Nov 02, 2015
Nah blood im dey vomit? undecided
Re: Angry Fans Attack Cameraman, Beat Him To Coma In Akure by Mayour11(m): 5:27am On Nov 02, 2015
Hmmmmm...........

Well, today is my birthday. But I won't beg for likes simply because the Eaglets have been able to trash the mighty Brazil that usually give us tough time at the national team level...
Re: Angry Fans Attack Cameraman, Beat Him To Coma In Akure by olalakeside: 5:33am On Nov 02, 2015
I think this akure team should be ban
Re: Angry Fans Attack Cameraman, Beat Him To Coma In Akure by Ayoemrys(m): 5:34am On Nov 02, 2015
Sarang:
Nah blood im dey vomit? undecided
uhnuhn na cocain
Re: Angry Fans Attack Cameraman, Beat Him To Coma In Akure by managermahmud: 5:50am On Nov 02, 2015
Nigerians ehn! Anyway, d camera man might be covering what he was not suppose to. Just like 1 day wen I was passing through Jabi motor park, I sw 2 touts fighting. I then decided to bring out my nokia e72 to cover the fight grin smart phones came out newly then and I ws trying to explore mine. If not that I have alwys been a gud runner, I wud have been lynched that day. It was when I strtd growing up that I knew the implication of what I didgrin
Re: Angry Fans Attack Cameraman, Beat Him To Coma In Akure by Aminat508(f): 5:53am On Nov 02, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Angry Fans Attack Cameraman, Beat Him To Coma In Akure by olumide81(m): 5:56am On Nov 02, 2015
May Almighty God bless and protect all hustlers this day...na hustle my guy dey hustle, wish him quick recovery.
Re: Angry Fans Attack Cameraman, Beat Him To Coma In Akure by debonairprinx(m): 5:58am On Nov 02, 2015
As much as we try to be patriotic, this acts makes us less interested in our indigenous football league. Albeit we stick to the European leagues where sanity and discipline rests.
When thay start acting professionally, investors will start taking them serious.
Re: Angry Fans Attack Cameraman, Beat Him To Coma In Akure by youngberry001(m): 6:10am On Nov 02, 2015
eyyyah he lost 3 teeths cry
Re: Angry Fans Attack Cameraman, Beat Him To Coma In Akure by Sarang(f): 6:14am On Nov 02, 2015
Ayoemrys:
uhnuhn na cocain

No vex abeg
Re: Angry Fans Attack Cameraman, Beat Him To Coma In Akure by StealthyMe(m): 6:41am On Nov 02, 2015
Its a pity! Am sure the LMC wouldn't take it easy on Sunshine. Most probably hit them with a stadium ban undecided
Re: Angry Fans Attack Cameraman, Beat Him To Coma In Akure by osemoses1234(m): 7:42am On Nov 02, 2015
because bois dey para....when men don smoke morocco sk dem go beat yu die ni....

(1) (Reply)

Headies 2015 Award Set To Hold December 30th – See Full List Of Nominees / Former MBGN Fiona Anwuzia Set To Wed, Shares Pre-wedding Pics / Vic O Shares N*ude Picture Of Himself... See Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.