Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,424 members, 7,888,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:49 AM

Celebs Popular Hover Board Explodes In Kitchen Causing Damages Worth £25,000 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebs Popular Hover Board Explodes In Kitchen Causing Damages Worth £25,000 (926 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Pipeline Explodes In Nsit Ibom, Akwa-Ibom / Isaac Balami's Car Explodes In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebs Popular Hover Board Explodes In Kitchen Causing Damages Worth £25,000 by unibenstudent1(m): 10:41am On Nov 02, 2015
With Christmas round the corner, Paul Hodkinson believed the perfect present for three of his grandchildren would be hoverboards.

However, he and his wife Elaine, 57, say they were lucky to escape with their lives after one of the hoverboards exploded in their kitchen, causing £25,000 worth of damage.

Mr Hodkinson, who with his wife has six grandchildren, said the £300 hoverboard – also known as a balance scooter – fizzed ‘like a firework’ before going off like a bomb in their three-bedroom semi in Deal, Kent.

he says "We were horrified when we saw the damage. The kitchen is blackened and the rest of the house is smoke damaged. All we could do was salvage a few belongings. We’ve had to stay at my daughter’s.’

He added: ‘My biggest fear is that someone will be killed. The explosion came without any warning. The hoverboard had only been on charge for an hour.’
a Watchdog reported that the plugs supplied with some hoverboards, most of which are made in China, did not have fuses and could be at risk of overheating.
for more pictures click this link
http://coolestchris..com.ng/2015/11/celebs-popular-hover-board-explodes-in.html

Re: Celebs Popular Hover Board Explodes In Kitchen Causing Damages Worth £25,000 by chukzzy1(m): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2015
unibenstudent1:
With Christmas round the corner, Paul Hodkinson believed the perfect present for three of his grandchildren would be hoverboards.

However, he and his wife Elaine, 57, say they were lucky to escape with their lives after one of the hoverboards exploded in their kitchen, causing £25,000 worth of damage.

Mr Hodkinson, who with his wife has six grandchildren, said the £300 hoverboard – also known as a balance scooter – fizzed ‘like a firework’ before going off like a bomb in their three-bedroom semi in Deal, Kent.

he says "We were horrified when we saw the damage. The kitchen is blackened and the rest of the house is smoke damaged. All we could do was salvage a few belongings. We’ve had to stay at my daughter’s.’

He added: ‘My biggest fear is that someone will be killed. The explosion came without any warning. The hoverboard had only been on charge for an hour.’
a Watchdog reported that the plugs supplied with some hoverboards, most of which are made in China, did not have fuses and could be at risk of overheating.
for more pictures click this link
http://coolestchris..com.ng/2015/11/celebs-popular-hover-board-explodes-in.html

FTC!!..I dedicate this to my fellow chelsea fans. Ogadinma
Re: Celebs Popular Hover Board Explodes In Kitchen Causing Damages Worth £25,000 by magabounce(m): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2015
Let the sueing begin!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Celebs Popular Hover Board Explodes In Kitchen Causing Damages Worth £25,000 by unibenstudent1(m): 10:46am On Nov 02, 2015
is chealsea a club
chukzzy1:

FTC!!..I dedicate this to my fellow chelsea fans. Ogadinma
Re: Celebs Popular Hover Board Explodes In Kitchen Causing Damages Worth £25,000 by unibenstudent1(m): 10:46am On Nov 02, 2015
let me buy one ,so that mine will explode
magabounce:
Let the sueing begin!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Celebs Popular Hover Board Explodes In Kitchen Causing Damages Worth £25,000 by chukzzy1(m): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2015
unibenstudent1:
is chealsea a club
Ajuju nwale!!
Re: Celebs Popular Hover Board Explodes In Kitchen Causing Damages Worth £25,000 by unibenstudent1(m): 11:13am On Nov 02, 2015
hope our celebrities will learn

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Osinbajo Meets Mrs Onabanjo (photo) / Melinda Gates, Michelle Obama, Abike Dabiri-erewa Top 250 Women Worldwide. / Nigeria’s Under-23 Team Escape Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.