Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,278 members, 7,940,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie (25766 Views)

Ini Edo In New Lovely Pictures / Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism / Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
ihatebuhari:
knucklehead
Lagos boys are not smiling. wink
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by Malcomkelvin: 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
THE WAY SELFIE IS,GOING NOWADAYS, EVEN IF YOUR FRIENDS ARE DROWNING IN LAGOON, NIGERIA WILL PREFER TO TAKE SELFIE INSTEAD OF RESCUE FRIENDS LIVES.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by AlphaDibia(m): 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
See that e cake face
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by justmenoni: 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
Bros u no go vex ooo....Nairaland these days na abasha..

-\
fratermathy:
Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Oam4j, Obinoscopy, et al

I don't see how this thread can make Frontpage when a far better and educational thread on the Ibibio people here : The Dialects of Ibibio and Where They Are Spoken(https://www.nairaland.com/2700287/dialects-ibibio-where-spoken) hasn't been pushed after repeated calls. It's just so saddening.
This thread has no educational value whatsoever to Nairalanders. After struggling to do research and write an article for people, I end up seeing weird stuffs on Frontpage with no value whatsoever when there are thousands of threads by Goodboiyy, Scholes0, Freemanan, Freeemanan, and myself have gone unread and fading off slowly. The mods end up discouraging good and potential writers from posting here. I have cause to believe that your mods must be properly reoriented Mr. Seun. Vain and useless threads shouldn't make Frontpage when educational topics waste. Mods should comb the forum thoroughly and bring out topics that will endear readers. Many people have left nairaland because of threads like this. Something should be done honestly.

#my2cents
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by ooshinibos: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
fratermathy:

I don't see how this thread can make Frontpage when a far better and educational thread on the Ibibio people here : The Dialects of Ibibio and Where They Are Spoken(https://www.nairaland.com/2700287/dialects-ibibio-where-spoken) hasn't been pushed after repeated calls. It's just so saddening.
This thread has no educational value whatsoever to Nairalanders. After struggling to do research and write an article for people, I end up seeing weird stuffs on Frontpage with no value whatsoever when there are thousands of threads by Goodboiyy, Scholes0, Freemanan, Freeemanan, and myself as well those by several others have gone unread and fading off slowly. The mods end up discouraging good and potential writers from posting here. I have cause to believe that your mods must be properly reoriented Mr. Seun. Vain and useless threads shouldn't make Frontpage when educational topics waste. Mods should comb the forum thoroughly and bring out topics that will endear readers. Many people have left nairaland because of threads like this. Something should be done honestly.

AM LEAVING NAIRALAND TOO , do you know where I can get proper Naija news ...am in diaspora

#my2cents
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by kinibigdeal(m): 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
Buhari introduce selfie, is now a norm undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by seangy4konji: 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
money is a bastard...to say this pretty girl married oshiomole and you tell me it is lovebabu...

Love of money and material things...they are lots of handsome men out there...you self look na

Any way...God deh sha...

Tricking men since the days of delilah.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by JaYbeS(m): 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
JAYBES MEDIA HOUSE

Jaybes Records
Jefia avenue by the transformer off opposite sizzlers close to pti gate off pti road effurun/warri
08072717054, 08027477229

AT JAYBES MEDIA HOUSE WE RUN:
• Record label
• Audio studio
• Visual studio
• Cinematography
• Musical instrument rentals
• Dj
• Live band
• Musical video
• Cinematography
• Magazine production
• Lighting
• Professional video coverage/ photography
• Movie production
Pls like our fabebook page @ www.facebook.com/jaybesrecords
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by crisycent: 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
Please there's no first lady in Edo state. Since she married our ancestor sorry governor, the guy has never remained the same. He doesn't think straight anymore and he's barely in Benin.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by dwesternmall: 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to Careers@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

or

http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers

More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
megamank:
carry on lara.....at least this is one of the benefits of marrying an old, rich and influencial man.......your financial future is secured but your emotional future is very blink......Osho baba will soon expire with age.....when that time come the wealth will make up for your looses emotinaly or otherwise.......Just make sure you get the best out of his remaining masculine nature because you may find it rough in years to come......you win some and you loose some.......in life you cant have it all.
Oga face your work
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
fratermathy:

This thread has no educational value whatsoever to Nairalanders. After struggling to do research and write an article for people, I end up seeing weird stuffs on Frontpage with no value whatsoever when there are thousands of threads by Goodboiyy, Scholes0, Freemanan, Freeemanan, and myself as well as those by several others that have gone unread and fading off slowly. The mods end up discouraging good and potential writers from posting here. I have cause to believe that your mods must be properly reoriented Mr. Seun. Vain and useless threads shouldn't make Frontpage when educational topics waste. Mods should comb the forum thoroughly and bring out topics that will endear readers. Many people have left nairaland because of threads like this. Something should be done honestly.

#my2cents

Thread made Frontpage but my point remains and has to be made.

Nairaland needs auditing.... Deep one....

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
This oshiomole wife arrange sha cool
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by lekan29ice(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
issorite
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie by Divepen1(m): 2:07am On Nov 03, 2015
hhhmmm
hhmmm
Download my book for free at
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10172#

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram / Uriel Oputa Steps Out In Snake-Skinned Outfit / Seyi Law Reacts After Being Criticized For Standing Up For A Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.