Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,611 members, 7,888,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:11 PM

For Girls/ladies Can U Date A Man With Bushy Head & Beards - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Girls/ladies Can U Date A Man With Bushy Head & Beards (2604 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Girls/ladies Can U Date A Man With Bushy Head & Beards by oladman(m): 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
All my ladies.... let's turn it up.
Can u date a guy with bushy beards and head like that of boko and isis boys.

If I were to be a girl, Its a Capital NO for me.

Let's have your own point of view.......

Re: For Girls/ladies Can U Date A Man With Bushy Head & Beards by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
cheesy
Re: For Girls/ladies Can U Date A Man With Bushy Head & Beards by omirb: 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
..........he's extremely dirty! can't such guy if I were woman.
Re: For Girls/ladies Can U Date A Man With Bushy Head & Beards by ajasbaba(m): 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
women can do anything for money.

its for those who understand me oghhhhhhh.
Re: For Girls/ladies Can U Date A Man With Bushy Head & Beards by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
How he take they breath with those beards? shocked
Re: For Girls/ladies Can U Date A Man With Bushy Head & Beards by demarc001: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
Simple na! The guy dey form Samson so as him gf you turn Delilah and scrape the hair

1 Like

Re: For Girls/ladies Can U Date A Man With Bushy Head & Beards by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
mtchewwwwwww
Re: For Girls/ladies Can U Date A Man With Bushy Head & Beards by jonaifame22(m): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
Sorry for those gal's who'll say NO, FYI jesus christ the king of kings and the saviour of the world had full hair and very full beard.
Re: For Girls/ladies Can U Date A Man With Bushy Head & Beards by oladman(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
Sorry for those gal's who'll say NO, FYI jesus christ the king of kings and the saviour of the world had full hair and very full beard.
How did u you know that sir? Or have u been to..........b4

(1) (Reply)

Wickedness – See How Bad Men Just Unclad And Kill All These Girls For Ikorodu / Ladies Let's Have Some Fun,go Ahead & Design Your Ideal Man[Photos] / Ladies This Is How To Know He Is A Broke Guy From The Start.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.