Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,851 members, 7,949,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

Nigerians,i’m Ready To Act Nude”says Nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert.(hot Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians,i’m Ready To Act Nude”says Nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert.(hot Pic (5315 Views)

Ijeoma Agu: "I Can Act Nude To Pass A Message" (Photo) / Queeneth Hilbert Welcomes Baby Boy / Pretty Nollywood Actress, Queeneth Hilbert Releases New Pictures, Says ‘ I Don’t (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians,i’m Ready To Act Nude”says Nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert.(hot Pic by hubs: 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
Where are you from?I am from Nigeria. What part of Nigeria are you from? I think the fact that I said I’m from Nigeria is okay. Anyway my father is Lebanese while my mother is from Ebonyi State. Would you mind acting semi-nude, or being specific, on pant and bra? I don’t mind, if the money is right, why not? The problem with Nigerians is that most of us are hypocrites.

This same pant and bra is the reason some of them buy or rent Hollywood movies. What is wrong in someone being free, doing his or her job? Some actresses would want to act a role but they will be like, I don’t want to be criticized. I don’t believe in all that. I get a script and if it involves acting seminude, as long as it’s an integral part of the story, why not? If I decide to take up a seminude role tomorrow I know some people will not like it. I am not doing it for anybody to like it. I am doing my job. I am building my own profile. I don’t see anything wrong in acting in pants and bra.

Are you not bothered that that might scare the guys away from asking your hand in marriage? Are you kidding me? Oh my God! A man that was meant for me by God will look away because of the controversies. Most of the time, 70 percent of the fame we have, comes with controversies. If there is no controversy then there is no fame. That is how it has been, whether Bollywood, Hollywood or Nollywood. If you want to be a celebrity, people must talk about you, good or bad, they are all controversies. continue

sourece : http://spicyblogz..com/2015/11/nigerians-im-ready-to-act-n-ude-says.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerians,i’m Ready To Act Nude”says Nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert.(hot Pic by Airforce1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
You're a fine girl... your market go sell well well

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians,i’m Ready To Act Nude”says Nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert.(hot Pic by Magician1503(m): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ok....go ahead undecided
Re: Nigerians,i’m Ready To Act Nude”says Nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert.(hot Pic by divinehand2003(m): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ok oooo
All the best as you act unclad in the clouds.It will be my viewing pleasure.
Re: Nigerians,i’m Ready To Act Nude”says Nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert.(hot Pic by deewhone(f): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
Go on....more power 2 ur elbow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians,i’m Ready To Act Nude”says Nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert.(hot Pic by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
I don't watch nollywood movies so I gat nothing to say
Re: Nigerians,i’m Ready To Act Nude”says Nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert.(hot Pic by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
Desperado cheesycheesy
Re: Nigerians,i’m Ready To Act Nude”says Nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert.(hot Pic by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
I have nothing to say.
Re: Nigerians,i’m Ready To Act Nude”says Nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert.(hot Pic by davodee: 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hmmm fresh girl
Re: Nigerians,i’m Ready To Act Nude”says Nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert.(hot Pic by Dubemkelly(m): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
Waka pass be famzing to be a Nollywood actress
Re: Nigerians,i’m Ready To Act Nude”says Nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert.(hot Pic by timmyblast(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
She is already unclad withe those bleach skin
Re: Nigerians,i’m Ready To Act Nude”says Nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert.(hot Pic by Afrok(m): 4:31am On Nov 03, 2015
No wahala, so far FG won't ban the sale of Vaseline and cucumber shocked before the time she acts unclad.

This is not news nah, since its not my body which means, its not my business.
Re: Nigerians,i’m Ready To Act Nude”says Nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert.(hot Pic by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 03, 2015
If she sabi act. She go succed tonto dikeh grin
Re: Nigerians,i’m Ready To Act Nude”says Nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert.(hot Pic by youngberry001(m): 6:47am On Nov 03, 2015
and what is she waiting for now sad

may then find her ghanians dogs such as""prince david osei or majid machial she will no her self
Re: Nigerians,i’m Ready To Act Nude”says Nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert.(hot Pic by Koolmexxi(m): 10:39am On Nov 03, 2015
Dats obviously because d only talent u know u got is ur body....

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Called Her Mother Rude For Telling Her Fvck You / I’m The Voice Behind “you Have 1 Minute Remaining” –MTN Lady Reveals (video) / My Ex-Wife Made Me Lose All My Properties - Emeka Ike (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.