Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,871 members, 7,889,914 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

Jop Opportunity At Eni International Resources - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jop Opportunity At Eni International Resources (2530 Views)

Gilded International Resources. / Saipem Eni Is Recruiting Fresh Engineering Graduates In Nigeria / Saipem Eni International Oil Company Recruiting Economics Graduates In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jop Opportunity At Eni International Resources by Edwardian(m): 11:38am On Oct 13, 2006
I visited LNG's official website in search of job opportunities, so I discovered ENI international Resources; partners to LNG. I went to their website and checked the career site out. It was encouraging. Who knows, if we apply we may be called up for an interview.

To make it easier, u can click on this link http://www.eni-irl.com/index.htm , click on New graduates or otherwise the option that suits you. Click on submit Cv on the left coloumn. Download the form from the site. (MS Word Version; so that you can easily fill and forward it via email)

Afterall, there is no crime in trying. So guys, give it a shot and be hopefull. Best of lucks 2 u all.

May God continue to help us, Amen.
Re: Jop Opportunity At Eni International Resources by solo2859: 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2006
Thanks a million, Edwardian for the piece of information on Eni International Resources.

I visited the site and what I saw was amasing.

Hey, guys go visit the site and you will be glad you did.
smiley
Re: Jop Opportunity At Eni International Resources by Edwardian(m): 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2006
My guy,

dont mention. Its ok. The site is encouraging, most people dont bother to check a site thoroughly before losing hope.

Well, I believe everything is worth trying. A trial may convince you.

Just fill your form accordingly and forward it as instructed on the site.

Good luck y'all.

(1) (Reply)

Oracle Financial And Sap, Which Is Better In Terms Of Opportunities / Nafdac Vacancy? / Make money while in school or anywhere, How.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.