Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State (2944 Views)

BIAFRA : IPOB Issues Stern Warning To Nigerian Army To Stay Clear Of Its Rallies / Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation / Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by oladman(m): 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has issued a stern
warning to Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state over
allegations he made about the federal government,
with special reference to the September federal
allocation of N389 billion he mentioned.

A statement issued by Mallam Shehu Garba, the senior
special assistant to the president on media and publicity,
stated that Fayose’s comments were reckless, which he
(Garba) believes is peculiar to the governor.

President Muhammadu Buhari and Governor Ayodele
Fayose are not in good terms

According to Nigerian Bulletin, Shehu’s comments are
coming on the heels of the governor’s speech at the
graduation ceremony of College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti,
where Fayose demanded that the president addresses
Nigerians on the state of the economy.

Fayose categorically stated that the country’s economy will
collapse in the next three months of President Buhari’s
administration.

The presidential spokesman said records of such past
allocations showed “that the lowest-ever allocation to the
three tiers was issued by the PDP-led Goodluck Jonathan
administration.”

“Governor Fayose needs to be advised to desist from
spreading falsehood against the person and government of
President Muahmmadu Buhari which has become
characteristic of him. He needs to get his facts right before
making accusations of the nature he makes,” Shehu added.

Source: https://www.naij.com/624799-president-buhari-issues-stern-warning-governor-fayose-ekiti-state.html

Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by HungerBAD: 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
Buhari should not dignify this tout, by even acknowledging he exist.

Serious, this Fayose's cup will run over very soon, how can a man be more talkative than those Preachers, who make a living from talking every Sunday on the Pulpit.

Anyway, he is the Last of the PDP Thug still standing, and very soon he will join his friend Wike in the Relic section.

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by benedictnsi(m): 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
I talk am say this man cup go soon full
Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
Mtcheeeeewwwwww........... Abeg Buhari is getting too predictable jor

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
The 'clueless one' faced worse...
so the 'dull one' should expect more.
tis not time to cry yet.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by Crixina(f): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
I will say something later.
Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by saintopus(m): 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
HungerBAD:

Serious, this Fayose's cup will run over very soon, how can a man be more talkative than those Preachers, who make a living from talking every Sunday on the Pulpit.

Anyway, he is the Last of the PDP Thug still standing, and very soon he will join his friend Wike in the Relic section.
Hypocrisy is when Lai Mohammed was speaking the truth during GEJ Administration while Governor Ayodele Fayose is lying during Buhari Administration.

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by thankyouJesus(m): 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
oladman:
where Fayose demanded that the president addresses
Nigerians on the state of the economy. He needs to get his facts right before
making accusations of the nature he makes,”
Shehu added.[/i]
.Mr Shehu needs to get his game right, I termed this, speaking form both mouth. Fayose is right about this point though.
Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
Crixina:
I will say something later.
babe, how is your body?
Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by mrbillz(m): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
Onisokuso! When ever I watch this man on Ektv on the program "meet your Governor" I dey weep for Ekiti people. Hin mouth too sweet ehn! Not hating tho, he's just too arrogant like he's their God...
Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by neolboy(m): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
Freedom of speech abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by PureWays(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
It's about time..
Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by calyb247(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
Please Who is Fayose, does he sing? Is he a footballer? Is he the president of a Country? Is he the next ooni of Ife? Is he a descendant of Sheik Muhammed? Is he the owner of Chelsea fc? If he is none of the above then he deserves nothing more than a snub
Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by Shehucom(m): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fayose seriously needs to take things easy, is he the only PDP governor? Ahn Ahn, fayose dis fayose that.... Very soon we'll stop taking this fakekiti man serious
Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by mike404(m): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
HungerBAD:

LOL SOUTH-WASTERNERS ARE VERY FUNNY SET OF PEOPLEgrin.

I SWEAR E NO GO BETTER FOR AFONJA angry
HungerBAD:

LOL SOUTH-WASTERNERS ARE VERY FUNNY SET OF PEOPLEgrin.

I SWEAR E NO GO BETTER FOR AFONJA
Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by Marvel1206: 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
itVdo... I thought buhari said he'll not lose his sleep over criticism

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by malton: 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fayose talks way too much for a governor. We understand that he must criticise, but him having to chip in on every other issue commonises his person. I hope he learns soon enough that he is demarketing himself even more than he thinks he's doing the president.

It'd have been understandable if he were the opposition's spokesperson...at which he would have been even more terrible.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by tolexy007(m): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
cheesy
Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by tolexy007(m): 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
mrbillz:
Onisokuso! When ever I watch this man on Ektv on the program "meet your Governor" I dey weep for Ekiti people. Hin mouth too sweet ehn! Not hating tho, he's just too arrogant like he's their God...
y dont u weep for urself undecided
Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by ERAKAMUS: 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
Buhari is a Certified Illiterate Terrorist.
Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by Kestolovee95(f): 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fayose should knock his senile head into kickstarting before the economy collapses on everyone.
Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by mazeltov(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
[b]There are some people that shoul be exempted from holding public office in this country due their grand dexterity at manipulating actuality and fact so as to confuse and convince the populace. Mr Fayose is unlettered to the core and he knows zilch about the performance of our economy yet, out of the multiplicity of his insensibility towards some certain facts, he keeps sensationalizing it. Who would be in his/her right senses to attribute woes of our economy on Buhari. Many people don't know that NOI capitalised on our economic ignorance this, deceiving us that we are the largest economy in Africa. That's why I will always thank the great men of honour, the noble-minded citizens who in their relentless effort, drove Jonathan and his quack and charlatan economic team out of power. I wonder what would have been the fate of this nation, had Jonathan remained in power.
Nigeria’s fiscal balances
are much weaker than at any time since the beginning of civilian regime but in the first five years of President Jonathan, the fiscal account was in deficit, on average by 4 per cent of GDP. During the first five years of civilian rule in contrast, the fiscal balance was in surplus, on average, by close to 2 percent of GDP. Again, this is despite much lower oil revenue
earnings during the earlier period. Public debt: Public debt stock is much higher than at any time since the Paris Club debt exit of 2006. In 2007, total public debt fell to N2.678 trillion ($ 3.56billion external debt from $36b, and
N2.2trillion domestic debt). But as of end 2013, public debt has increased by more than 300 percent to N8.423trillion ($8.2b
external, and N7.1 trillion domestic).
Now if AMCON debt and other agencies are included, the total debt burden is now over N10 trillion. By end of 2014, Nigeria’s
total debt should easily approach over $100b, most of which were accumulated in the past 6 years of impunity under pdp. I need not to talk about how they monopolosed and mismanaged our oil money, sharing dollars during campaign and so on, yet this man will open his cavity and say whatever he wants and runs back to his cave. I pity ekiti people. Asumming our judicial system is functioning, this man would have been in jail right now due to the election that brought him to power but how would the judicial function wheni it has been negatively influnced by the past administration[/b]
Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by chimafoster(m): 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
this man is a bold man always not afraid of anybody to air his view on maters arising from this country

www.nairaland.com/2708261/easy-steps-making-money-nairabet
Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by ibisko04: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
What is Fayose doing to improve Ekiti igr. Fayose must be prepared to make more money locally than expecting federal allocation from Abuja.
Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by Mustay(m): 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
Can we #MoveForward and leave GEJ's government out of this

This press release smacks more of personal vendetta than an official release. Responding to Fayose will only give him what he wants; the attention. I would have expected a more matured response; a response that will silence him!
Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by Umunede(m): 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
Mallam Shehu, give us figures. Don't tell us records shows. Fayose gave us figures. You too should give us figures to counter. Enough of propaganda. We need realities.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by speedyGonzales: 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
wow! buhari warns fayose! wow! scary buhari, fayose will definitely fear buhari because of warning... hahaha, don't make me laugh...

fayose is obviously crazy, he won't back down! (although, he makes very good points about the country sometimes)
Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by mrbillz(m): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
tolexy007:

y dont u weep for urself undecided
Mumu grow up. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
Re: President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State by seacoast(m): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
calyb247:
Please Who is Fayose, does he sing? Is he a footballer? Is he the president of a Country? Is he the next ooni of Ife? Is he a descendant of Sheik Muhammed? Is he the owner of Chelsea fc? If he is none of the above then he deserves nothing more than a snub
You don't know him but your oga knows him and is replying him.. Meaning u are still a 1st class puppet to your boss

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. / May Day: Our Commitment To Workers’ Welfare More Fortified, Says Gov. Ugwuanyi / "No Religion Is Greater Than Another" - Pastor Yemi Osinbajo... ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.