Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times (38163 Views)

We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly / GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions / Inside The Oil Deals That Cost Nigeria Billions; Between Diezani And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times by ayindejimmy(m): 6:38am On Nov 03, 2015
otil1:
Buhari did not introduce TSA!

It was conceived, defended and approved by the last administration.

Haba!

But it wasn't operational during the last administration until now
Re: How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times by kosiebe(m): 6:41am On Nov 03, 2015
I was with my friend when road safety stop him. After everything they ask him to go to the bank and pay sum of #2000. According to my friend he this money is going directly to federal govt account. i.e PMB account. i'm glad to know this. This will reduce corruption somehow. sai buhari
Re: How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 03, 2015
dustmalik:

In all of GEJ's 5 year tenure, why wasn't it implemented? In less than 3 months into Buhari's administration, it has fully been implemented. Keep deceiving yourself.
Government should be a continuum. Jonathan initiated and approved the TSA and Buhari is implementing it. If Jonathan hadnt lost the elections, he probably would have been implementing it by now. Both administrations should take credit. Everything should not always be Jonathan vs Buhari. The unnecessary comparison is becoming sickening. Are we still on election campaigns?
Re: How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times by captianfreeman(m): 7:23am On Nov 03, 2015
kokoA:
This TSA has really cut corrupt civil servants to size grin see all of them lamenting in Abj o. Useless oppression for town don reduce to the minimum.. lol
You are very correct.
Re: How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times by Burger01(m): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2015
dustmalik:

In all of GEJ's 5 year tenure, why wasn't it implemented? In less than 3 months into Buhari's administration, it has fully been implemented. Keep deceiving yourself.
Don't mind the yeye sour losers. Wailing and ranting has become part of their daily devotions.

Btw, we should give to caeser what is due to caeser..... Buhari deserves the credit. How would you give credit to a clueless president who for 15 years did nothing about TSA? Nonsense undecided
Re: How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times by Gbengais(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2015
otil1:

You are a precise fool

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times by salam1(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2015
chudionu58:
Please shut up... which one be Mr. president's TSA?? APC and borrow borrow.
and where did dey borrow it from
Re: How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times by salam1(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2015
otil1:
y didn't dey implement it?

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times by abiambo(m): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2015
If all the people and offices That can corroborate ur story have not done so why go ahead and publish this news without source, not even the name of the bank was mentioned. We don tire for mumu, mumu stories to make us feel the government is working...
Re: How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times by pimpo: 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
size40:

In pubic policy formulation, implementation and evaluation, policy intended and policy actualised are completely 2 different things. Policy is no policy until it is actualised. The current NNPC boss, Ibe KaChakwu was appointed by Buhari, the PDP claimed that Ibe Kachuwu was discovered by GEJ. 6 years down d line, GEJ did not appoint him even towards GEJ's last lap of his tenure when he was making last minute appointment rush where every TOM, DICk and HARRY where appointed, GEJ couldn't remember appointing Mr Kachukwu until Buhar came onboard to appoint him only for the PDP through Olisa Metu to go to the media to tell Nigerians how GEJ discovered Mr Kachuwu. Abeg make hear word. TSA account is President Buhari's noble idea.

So if you write a manuscript for book, I steal and publish it and it becomes a best-seller, you will applaud me abi? It's now my idea since it is my name on the cover, right? For your information, the deadline for implementation of directive was 28th Feb. 2015 but due the distractions of the elections, implementation was not enforced. CBN just did their job when all was settled. This can never be accredited to PMB.
Re: How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times by Fourwinds: 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
otil1:

I keep referring to the one we can all relate to -BVN. Has it been 100% implemented as at today? Answer is no. For every reform, there must be a set timeline.

I challenge all in this forum to produce any circular from presidency containing any new directive on TSA.

Everything is working according to the timetable set by the previous administration. Remember they were planning to sail thru the election and be back.

Even current administration do not understand TSA fully yet
I laugh.!!! so d single account dat is already working in which two banks were penalized for defaulting is what u say dis adminidtration doesn't understand. one of d banks is First Bank of Nigeria...I don't need to argue with u again
Re: How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
AdeniyiA:

yes! , a song composer is not better than the singer...

Go and tell the symphony that they are better than Beethoven

fool
Re: How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times by binadam: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
If that is true, then the last administration have to be shame.
Re: How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times by Geniro: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
binadam:
If that is true, then the last administration have to be shame.

Zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sabo Mohammed-Nakudu Withdraws Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / Dino Melaye Sings And Dances To The #StingyMenAssociation Anthem (Video) / Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.