Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,807 members, 7,905,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

Who Should Get Paid More? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Should Get Paid More? (827 Views)

BEWARE!!! Bloggers Are Watching You, They Get Paid When They Mock You / Get Paid $8 - $12 For Your Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Get Paid More? by amebo22: 4:00pm On May 10, 2009
If men and women were to be paid salaries for being fathers and mothers who do you think should get the highest pay and why.?
From experience arround your surrounding and a realistic point of view.
Personally I think mothers should be compensated and highly paid and this are my reason; sometimes they are the breadwinner,cook ,clean, transporter of kids to school,stay home teacher for homework and assignments, take care of the husband who most of the time is like a mini baby eg where is my food? why is my suitcase not packed etc. recieves the guests, always on the receiving side of anything.the list goes on.
Thanks.
Re: Who Should Get Paid More? by Secretz(f): 4:30pm On May 10, 2009
Mothers of course!!! tongue

However, there are plenty of men who do deserve so too, take one of my older brothers for instance, he is such a gooooood dad, he can cook, clean, take care of his own finances, does many activities with the children, etc etc. He deserves an award!!

But one of my cousins, My God!! He deserves a big SLAP! Useless being! He's just there! His woman works, looks after the kids, goes gym (to look good for his sorry ass), cooks extremely well, she's just great, but hes a nonce!

So it depends on the individual parent. Promotions are possible! lol tongue grin
Re: Who Should Get Paid More? by Oxone(m): 5:49am On May 11, 2009
ofcourse the mothers would be paid more smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Who Should Get Paid More? by Sissy3(f): 5:59am On May 11, 2009
moms deserve more however, that doesn't mean that dads deserve less, cox many dads are equally good if not better than some moms sef.
Re: Who Should Get Paid More? by amebo22: 6:24am On May 11, 2009
@ Sissy, you are so funny lol. could not help lafing.and like you said promotions are well possible.thanks for sharing
Oxone:

ofcourse the mothers would be paid more smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
You neva mention Y, i am interested in that as well pls
Re: Who Should Get Paid More? by ifyalways(f): 6:18pm On May 11, 2009
amebo22:

Carrying the bulge and weight for 9 months.
Breastfeeding for atleast 6 months.
Bathing,changing diapers,feeding,cuddling,bed-time stories for atleast 2 yrs.
Staying up late waiting for u to come back from the first party u went alone.
Long talks abt pregnacy,sanitary pads,puberty,beards .
rofl.
Mums are just the best  kiss
Re: Who Should Get Paid More? by Oxone(m): 8:58pm On May 11, 2009
amebo22:

@ Sissy, you are so funny lol. could not help lafing.and like you said promotions are well possible.thanks for sharing

who else wakes up b4 every1, prepare water for bathing, bath the kids,prepare then for school, fix the family's breakfast, prepare their snacks,help the hubby gets ready, take the kids to school & still have to be at work in time (Superwoman if u ask me)
who else worries more about the kids than mothers
who else would give their life at a moment for their kids
who else carries the pregnancy without complaining, goes thru the pains of labour, stays up all nyt cos the baby wont stop crying & still wakes up first the next day to do her magic
who else does all of the above without complaining grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Should Get Paid More? by amebo22: 11:08pm On May 11, 2009
This brings tears of joy to my eyes, thanks for sharing @ify and oz, tks everyone. I did not want to be biased so i brought up the question. I think a mothers job is a lifetime job while for fadas ya ya lets give them part time.modas are just priceless.tks aggain for sharing awwww. I thought i would get conflicting responses especially from the guys. i tot wrong.

(1) (Reply)

House Girl Palaver / Miracle: Baby Survives After Falling Under Train / Excesses Of Kai-‘my Ordeal In The Hands Of Kai Men’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.