Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,461 members, 7,917,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:35 AM

Xiaomi Will Not Go Through Jumia Or Konga To Sell Its Phones In Africa - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Will Not Go Through Jumia Or Konga To Sell Its Phones In Africa (4945 Views)

Stay Away From Jumia, Or At Least Jumia Global. / Xiaomi Will Officially Unveil Next Flagship Mi Mix 2 On September 11. / Members Charging Phones In My Church Today (Funny photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Go Through Jumia Or Konga To Sell Its Phones In Africa by scarr: 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Go Through Jumia Or Konga To Sell Its Phones In Africa by scarr: 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
Esotericbaby:

Nna I don't know o. As far as I'm concerned tecno is the best of all these "chinko" phones
Last last, chinko na chinko cheesy

acenazt:
priv all tha Way. Make i go sell my Xperia who go buy xperia z2 clean
Probably that's d best tech decision ull make dis year
Best Android phone ever #Priv
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Go Through Jumia Or Konga To Sell Its Phones In Africa by Marvell23(m): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
scarr:

Last last, chinko na chinko cheesy

Probably that's d best tech decision ull make dis year
Best Android phone ever #Priv
guy it's very expensive. Go buy tecno phantom 5
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Go Through Jumia Or Konga To Sell Its Phones In Africa by Baroba(m): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
Xiaomi has the financial muscle to run techno out of town, I hope they succeed.. Africans deserve good phone not some cheap OEM no one has heard off..
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Go Through Jumia Or Konga To Sell Its Phones In Africa by scarr: 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Marvell23:
guy it's very expensive. Go buy tecno phantom 5
Lol I'm up to d task,

Ill rather use my money to drink origin Dan to buy phantom5
Since my exp with A+ I made a vow to stay off Tecno
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Go Through Jumia Or Konga To Sell Its Phones In Africa by teelaweee(m): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2015
Esotericbaby:

That
Yupp, tecno over gionee all day
Gbam!
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Go Through Jumia Or Konga To Sell Its Phones In Africa by Chikote(m): 10:08am On Nov 05, 2015
scarr:

Lol I'm up to d task,

Ill rather use my money to drink origin Dan to buy phantom5
Since my exp with A+ I made a vow to stay off Tecno

Brother, fear God. The first Tecno phone I ever used was the A+. Honestly, I'm still surprised as to how the beast survived my brutal handling.
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Go Through Jumia Or Konga To Sell Its Phones In Africa by Chikote(m): 10:10am On Nov 05, 2015
Baroba:
Xiaomi has the financial muscle to run techno out of town, I hope they succeed.. Africans deserve good phone not some cheap OEM no one has heard off..

You're funny. And it is Xiaomi people have heard off? Out of 20random street people, I can bet none have heard of Xiaomi. Btw... It's spelled TECNO, not Techno.
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Go Through Jumia Or Konga To Sell Its Phones In Africa by Baroba(m): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2015
Chikote:

You're funny. And it is Xiaomi people have heard off? Out of 20random street people, I can bet none have heard of Xiaomi. Btw... It's spelled TECNO, not Techno.

Tecno exist only in Nigeria and neighbouring countries, even the Chinese aint buying them, put tecno on Google see what comes up.. I will dig up this thread in a few months time.

Xiaomi competes with the big boys; constant updates, impressive hardware, cheap prices..tecno na feather weight..if you follow tech internationally, you will know who Xiaomi is..

http://www.ibtimes.com.au/huawei-new-tech-giant-challenging-apple-samsung-xiaomi-among-others-1480700
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Go Through Jumia Or Konga To Sell Its Phones In Africa by Chikote(m): 10:44am On Nov 05, 2015
Baroba:

Tecno exist only in Nigeria and neighbouring countries, even the Chinese aint buying them, put tecno on Google see what comes up.. I will dig up this thread in a few months time.

Xiaomi competes with the big boys; constant updates, impressive hardware, cheap prices..tecno na feather weight..if you follow tech internationally, you will know who Xiaomi is..

http://www.ibtimes.com.au/huawei-new-tech-giant-challenging-apple-samsung-xiaomi-among-others-1480700

And Tecno is competing with small boys? Lol. These guys have a wider range in the Nigerian market. I'm not even talking about outside naija at the moment. Competing with Samsung and Sony. In our own smartphone market here.

I know who Xiaomi is. Truth is, there's no perfect smartphone. So, no matter the specs these guys bring, they'll still be some element of crap in it.

So, I doubt if Tecno would be easily displaced. Even infinix would be competition for the Xiaomi guys.
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Go Through Jumia Or Konga To Sell Its Phones In Africa by scarr: 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chikote:

Brother, fear God. The first Tecno phone I ever used was the A+. Honestly, I'm still surprised as to how the beast survived my brutal handling.
No doubt the phone was good, probably one of the best phones Tecno has ever made but one man's brutality is another man's gentility
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Go Through Jumia Or Konga To Sell Its Phones In Africa by Chikote(m): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
scarr:

No doubt the phone was good, probably one of the best phones Tecno has ever made but one man's brutality is another man's gentility
LOOOL. Are you lightskinned? Dude... I'm black. And from the rough. I don't do gentle. Even the Camon I'm using now is going through hell. When I mean brutal, I mean it literally.
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Go Through Jumia Or Konga To Sell Its Phones In Africa by Esotericbaby: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
Baroba:

Lmao e say na cheap, xiaomi phones are anything but cheap
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Go Through Jumia Or Konga To Sell Its Phones In Africa by Youngpo413: 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
Baroba:

Price wise maybe, but depends on the xiaomi of course,There are high end Xiaomi devices that cost up to $500. (Xiaomi note pro).. So not all are 'affordable'..
Spec wise the priv is up there with the best of them..
na for where u go see priv buy? This Xiaomi sef,I'm not sure they will come to Africa,this news is too good to be true.
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Go Through Jumia Or Konga To Sell Its Phones In Africa by Youngpo413: 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chikote:

LOOOL. Are you lightskinned? Dude... I'm black. And from the rough. I don't do gentle. Even the Camon I'm using now is going through hell. When I mean brutal, I mean it literally.
I pity your gf cos you sounds like a "rough rider" lol
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Go Through Jumia Or Konga To Sell Its Phones In Africa by scarr: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chikote:

Lol pardon me .
But just curious what brutal things do u do
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Go Through Jumia Or Konga To Sell Its Phones In Africa by scarr: 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
Youngpo413:
na for where u go see priv buy? This Xiaomi sef,I'm not sure they will come to Africa,this news is too good to be true.

Priv would be all over Nigeria, in fact BB would officially launch d Priv in Nigeria just like it'll officially launch in other countries
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Go Through Jumia Or Konga To Sell Its Phones In Africa by Maximum83: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
If they don't go through Jumia can they sell? Infinix and Tecno dominating the market already
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Go Through Jumia Or Konga To Sell Its Phones In Africa by callmelanner(m): 7:43am On Nov 16, 2015
The only thing that can make Nigerians patronise this product is if it is affordable... Have learnt my lesson with innjoo... Not durable like tecno or gionee! I'll still prefer tecno tho (for now)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Is Back Again (opera Mini 4.2) / Gtbank Outrageous SMS Charges / Ifaoni Is A Scammer Phone Number Is +234 806 703 0699

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.