Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,743 members, 7,962,405 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

A Question For Sexually Active Unmarried People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question For Sexually Active Unmarried People (752 Views)

Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For Sexually Active Unmarried People by bolajioginni: 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
My friend is asking:
"Do you ever feel guilty after making love?
Because after I have made love I often have a sort of vague feeling of guilt or depression, or even disgust.
Do I have to feel this way? Is it normal?
I'm still single but I do have casual sex."
Re: A Question For Sexually Active Unmarried People by aniswenga: 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
u are coursed go4 dilivranz
Re: A Question For Sexually Active Unmarried People by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
See queshion
Re: A Question For Sexually Active Unmarried People by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
Watz google meant for??
Re: A Question For Sexually Active Unmarried People by Bbsharon(f): 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
it depends on your motive and belief. if you believe it's wrong u will feel guilty after the deed is done and if it's just ur normal way of life am sure u will just let it pass.
Re: A Question For Sexually Active Unmarried People by iPopAlomo(m): 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
Young blood... grin

Continue... it can only get better.... wink
Re: A Question For Sexually Active Unmarried People by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
Maybe it's the "casual" part that makes you feel this way. By "casual sex", who are we doing here? Hookers? Street urchins? What?

Try doing it with someone you actually have feelings for & if the negativity persists, then perhaps you should stay away from it altogether until you're married or whatever.
Re: A Question For Sexually Active Unmarried People by rawpadgin(m): 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
then stop fucking
Re: A Question For Sexually Active Unmarried People by cowgirl9090: 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
whatever you do and you feel depressed, guilty and empty shows it isn't good for your soul,mind and body,and on the other hand sending you a signal that you should STOP.
Re: A Question For Sexually Active Unmarried People by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
I fill good and fulfilled after every s€x
Re: A Question For Sexually Active Unmarried People by IamLEGEND1: 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
e just dey make me remember some lyrics

...Try to tell you "no" but my body keeps on telling you "yes".
Try to tell you "stop", but your lipstick got me so out of breath.
I'll be waking up in the morning, probably hating myself.
And I'll be waking up, feeling satisfied but guilty as hell.
Yeah, but baby there you go again, there you go again, making me love you...

(1) (Reply)

10 Romantic Ways To Give A Girl An Engagement Ring / When We Were Young! / Introverts Are Fun To Be With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.