Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,010 members, 7,970,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:23 PM

I'm Confused: Please Guys Tell Me What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused: Please Guys Tell Me What To Do (1086 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused: Please Guys Tell Me What To Do by johngoke1(m): 8:56pm On May 10, 2009
Here is the Story,I left naija by january this year,And i was in a relationship before i commot Naija, But this chick  that am dating she is really giving me Wahala, And they are two of them, One is in IBADAN and the other one in Lagos, The Both of them are fucking arround,The one in IBADAN i have been Calling her Number for the past five days now, Not reachable i called her friend and i was told she left the skool for a Party, and she never told me, Now that am writting,I havnt heard from her, And when i was in Skool then,The goes arround with other guys,And u guys wont believe me, Am good looking guy,But i think its a course on her, Cause when ever she has gone wrong she will start crying and i loved her so much, She pushed me to get the Girl in Lagos, Now Two of them are messing up, Dont really know what to do, Cause you know, I was once a player, And i know how it is, When a lady is been left alone, Without no guy,Then i will make sure i do everything to please her, Am really scared, Please jus advice me on what to do,  sad

I MUST TELL YOU GUYS, LADIES OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY ARE NOT THE SERIOUS TYPE ALL THEY WANT IS FOR YOU TO PLAY WITH THEM, AND YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE FUN TOGETHER, I'M TELLING YOU GUYS THERE IS NOTHING LIKE YOU HAVING A SERIOUS DATE BEFORE LEAVING NIGERIA, NOW AM LEFT WITH NO ONE, AND ALL THE LADIES HERE ARE JUST TO SUCK YOU DRY, PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY BETTER OFFER FOR ME, PLEASE DONT MIND MAILING ME ON JOHNGOKE1@YAHOO.COM, I MEAN LADIES THAT HAS A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR, I DONT MIND ANY TRIBE BUT SHE MUST BE GOOD LOOKING AND EDUCATED, I'M REALLY NOT HAPPY WITH BOTH OF THEM, I WISH I KNEW ALL THEY WERE UP TO BEFORE I LEFT NAIJA, I WOULD HAVE FOUND SOMEONE ELSE, BUT NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, AND THE EARLIER THE BETTER, CAUSE SOMEONE IS NOT GETTING ANT YOUNGER, THANK GUYS,
Re: I'm Confused: Please Guys Tell Me What To Do by justwise(m): 9:01pm On May 10, 2009
johngoke1:

Here is the Story,I left naija by january this year,And i was in a relationship before i commot Naija, But this chick that am dating she is really giving me Wahala, And they are two of them, One is in IBADAN and the other one in Lagos, The Both of them are fucking arround,The one in IBADAN i have been Calling her Number for the past five days now, Not reachable i called her friend and i was told she left the skool for a Party, and she never told me, Now that am writting,I havnt heard from her, And when i was in Skool then,The goes arround with other guys,And u guys wont believe me, Am good looking guy,But i think its a course on her, Cause when ever she has gone wrong she will start crying and i loved her so much, She pushed me to get the Girl in Lagos, Now Two of them are messing up, Dont really know what to do, Cause you know, I was once a player, And i know how it is, When a lady is been left alone, Without no guy,Then i will make sure i do everything to please her, Am really scared, Please jus advice me on what to do, sad

U don't need any advice, its pay back time, u even got the balls to complain, u are cheating on both of them, now u are shittingin ur pant that they maybe doing EXACLTY what u have been doing? What planet are u from?
Re: I'm Confused: Please Guys Tell Me What To Do by Igwe9(m): 9:03pm On May 10, 2009
johngoke1:

Here is the Story,I left naija by january this year,And i was in a relationship before i commot Naija, But this chick that am dating she is really giving me Wahala, And they are two of them, One is in IBADAN and the other one in Lagos, The Both of them are fucking arround,The one in IBADAN i have been Calling her Number for the past five days now, Not reachable i called her friend and i was told she left the skool for a Party, and she never told me, Now that am writting,I havnt heard from her, And when i was in Skool then,The goes arround with other guys,And u guys wont believe me, Am good looking guy,But i think its a course on her, Cause when ever she has gone wrong she will start crying and i loved her so much, She pushed me to get the Girl in Lagos, Now Two of them are messing up, Dont really know what to do, Cause you know, I was once a player, And i know how it is, When a lady is been left alone, Without no guy,Then i will make sure i do everything to please her, Am really scared, Please jus advice me on what to do, sad
Do nothing. smiley
Re: I'm Confused: Please Guys Tell Me What To Do by Frizy(m): 9:07pm On May 10, 2009
johngoke1:

Why do people keep fooling around? . Does a Nigeria- Abroad relationship ever work without marriage ties. Brother go for some girls over there and forget them completely, no hard feelings. cool
Re: I'm Confused: Please Guys Tell Me What To Do by olanajim(m): 9:50pm On May 10, 2009
@poster,

Dump them both, and get another lady that will fit your need.
Re: I'm Confused: Please Guys Tell Me What To Do by goodiz(m): 10:22pm On May 10, 2009
why are you confused? since the first one led you to get the second one, let both of then lead you to get a third one since you are good looking. unfaithful you!
Re: I'm Confused: Please Guys Tell Me What To Do by tope5000: 10:24pm On May 10, 2009
johngoke1:

Awwwwwwwwww . . . . isnt karma a biatch cheesy
Re: I'm Confused: Please Guys Tell Me What To Do by follypimpi(m): 10:28pm On May 10, 2009
johngoke1:

Like you said u in your Baba Suwe Story,u loved her,so she's gone with a dude with a Bigga Joy stick than urs.
Re: I'm Confused: Please Guys Tell Me What To Do by maray(f): 11:32pm On May 10, 2009
@ frizy,i guess u r right,long disstance relationship are pretty pointless,it takes alot of time,energy and money but its sometimes not worth it especially if u are dealing wit a cheat.
Re: I'm Confused: Please Guys Tell Me What To Do by Secretz(f): 11:37pm On May 10, 2009
justwise:

U don't need any advice, its pay back time, u even got the balls to complain, u are cheating on both of them, now u are shittingin ur pant that they maybe doing EXACLTY what u have been doing? What planet are u from?

LMAO

follypimpi:

Like you said u in your Baba Suwe Story,u loved her,so she's gone with a dude with a Bigga Joy stick than urs.

LMAO

@ Poster. . . . Get a life. . . you're so sad. grin
Re: I'm Confused: Please Guys Tell Me What To Do by FLGators1: 11:43pm On May 10, 2009
Doyin, ki lo n se e?
Kilo sele?

@post

I.N.D.E.N.T.A.T.I.O.N plz
Re: I'm Confused: Please Guys Tell Me What To Do by ThisLife1: 12:23am On May 11, 2009
FL Gators!:

Doyin, ki lo n se e?
Kilo sele?

@post

I.N.D.E.N.T.A.T.I.O.N plz
My guy are you in Florida? please let me know if you have idea of where Naija foods are been sold in Florida,,,Just relocated to florida some months back,,precisely in January 2009.I love it here man,,but I dey miss our food,,help me please to find a shop or store where I can find some !
Re: I'm Confused: Please Guys Tell Me What To Do by FLGators1: 12:25am On May 11, 2009
My guy are you in Florida? please let me know if you have idea of where Naija foods are been sold in Florida,,,Just relocated to florida some months back,,precisely in January 2009.I love it here man,,but I dey miss our food,,help me please to find a shop or store where I can find some !
Well, welcome o. Nice to have more Nigerians here.

Which City in Florida? If it's where I've been, i'd be able to help.
Couple of Nigerian rest./stores in South Florida
Re: I'm Confused: Please Guys Tell Me What To Do by marvostica(m): 7:58am On May 11, 2009
GUY YOU ARE A DISGRASS YOU ARE NOT EVEN ASHAMED OF URSELF YOU OPEN YOU 32 TEETH DEY TALK SOMETHING LIKE THIS.
NA WHO BE LIKE SAY THEM COURSE NOW! YOU WHEN NO NAIJA WHEN STILL DEY KOLO FOR GIRLS WHEN THEIR HEAD NO DEY HOUSE OR THE GIRLS WHEN THEIR HEAD NO DEY HOUSE?
GUY GROW UP WETIN DON LOST DON LOST.
Re: I'm Confused: Please Guys Tell Me What To Do by justwise(m): 8:59am On May 11, 2009
surface:

if truly u based outside nija,lookf or a better girl where u based,all dis nigerian girls will just Bleep u up,same wit their homebase guys too,very cheap and demanding cool

Oh dear!! i couldn't say it more better
Re: I'm Confused: Please Guys Tell Me What To Do by segzicres(m): 9:45am On May 11, 2009
guy self-service when ever you think about them.
Re: I'm Confused: Please Guys Tell Me What To Do by surface(f): 9:46am On May 11, 2009
@ poster,if u r really crazy about long distance relationship,try babes in london.canada,Australia,i mean western countries not all dis fake girls and boys dat are just crazy 2 get out of nigeria by all means.
Re: I'm Confused: Please Guys Tell Me What To Do by spikedcylinder: 1:27pm On May 11, 2009
Hunter.Becomes.The.Hunted.
Re: I'm Confused: Please Guys Tell Me What To Do by agabaI23(m): 1:41pm On May 11, 2009
Iyana apaja
Re: I'm Confused: Please Guys Tell Me What To Do by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:44pm On May 11, 2009
Your story simply makes no sense to me because you were screwing too ladies at one time. . .so if they screw other guys. . .i do not see why there should be an issue. . .they simply dishing what you give to others back at yah!
Re: I'm Confused: Please Guys Tell Me What To Do by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 11, 2009
goodiz:

why are you confused? since the first one led you to get the second one, let both of then lead you to get a third one since you are good looking. unfaithful you!

Lol, as goodiz said go get a third. When the third acts up too, a fourth and so on.

Guys, we a have a neo King Solomon in the works.

[s]Sorry bro, King Solomon most probably enjoyed exclusivity to his babes, you aint getting none of that! [/s]
Re: I'm Confused: Please Guys Tell Me What To Do by johngoke1(m): 11:56pm On May 11, 2009
But you guys why do i do, Please i dont need someone who doesn know what emotion is, Please i need a very emotional poeple here, not you just opening your mouth and say what ever that comes out of it,
Re: I'm Confused: Please Guys Tell Me What To Do by justwise(m): 12:18am On May 12, 2009
johngoke1:

But you guys why do i do, Please i dont need someone who doesn know what emotion is, Please i need a very emotional poeple here, not you just opening your mouth and say what ever that comes out of it,

what emotion? how do u sleep at night? u cheated on both of them for as long as u can remember, now they are doing the same thing and u talking about emotion? have u been sleeping? joke

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Greater Love Or Friendship? / He Said: She Asked Me Out / "what Will You Do If Your Boy Friend/ Girl Friend Slapped Your Mum"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.