Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,212 members, 7,963,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:09 AM

What Would You Do If U Re This Situation? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If U Re This Situation? (1042 Views)

What Would You Do In This Situation? / Did I Do The Right Thing In This Situation?? / Men, What Would You Do In This Situation? (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If U Re This Situation? by REALTRUTH1: 10:50pm On May 10, 2009
Someone pls tell me if U re a lady married to a man whom you have severally caught visiting prostitute in brotels and each time he apologises when caught,,but there seems not to be an end to this attitude of ur husband,,,also you don't wanna die of AIDS,,,what would you do?
Or you are a man you have a good job and ur wife even works in one of these banks on the Island,,,you have caught her going in and out of one of the highbrow Hotels in VI with executive Director of the Bank she works,,,each time she would tell you its client they go to meet there,,,someday on a weekend ur friends saw entering a guest house with this same bank director,,,,what would you do?
In both scenerios,,both parties are actually in love and married as they claim,,,
Re: What Would You Do If U Re This Situation? by REALTRUTH1: 10:52pm On May 10, 2009
These are realities of our time,,,these things happens for REAL,,,and contributors can also recount any experience they know of,,or any such developments they know about in their neighbourhood,offices and wherever!!!
Re: What Would You Do If U Re This Situation? by Oxone(m): 5:34am On May 11, 2009
i'll walk & end whatever it is we have undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Would You Do If U Re This Situation? by Sissy3(f): 5:55am On May 11, 2009
REAL TRUTH:

Someone pls tell me if U re a lady married to a man whom you have severally caught visiting prostitute in brotels and each time he apologises when caught,,but there seems not to be an end to this attitude of ur husband,,,also you don't wanna die of AIDS,,,what would you do?

he keep visiting the brothel and keep apologizing at who's expense undecided

i will not even worry about him catching aids and dieing of it. i be more worried about ME and possibly my kids getting infected with aids due to his stupidity and recklessness.

we all have one life to live and i would never take a chance at it all in the name of marriage.
Re: What Would You Do If U Re This Situation? by REALTRUTH1: 2:13pm On May 11, 2009
Apart from Finances,these are the very reasons for break-up,,some years back Festus Keyamu raised an alarm about the Divorce rate in Nigeria,,shortly after the introduction of GSM phone in Naija.Imagine ur wife refusing you to check her phone because a text message from her male lover hits her phone??
Or as a lady ur young Banker husband keeps getting calls from little undergraduate from Hotel Moremi( Moremi Hall Unilag) at Night while you re in bedroom sleeping.
My take here is what sissy said,,if its not gonna work out and if it continues with utter disrespect to the vow and Union we pledged,,I would simply sing Craigs David aloud! I hope someone out there can sing the song.
Re: What Would You Do If U Re This Situation? by prittigrrr(f): 2:49pm On May 11, 2009
I would vizamp so quickly he would think our marriage had been a dream. I am too precious to throw my life away on a man who doesnt value it.
Re: What Would You Do If U Re This Situation? by Nobody: 7:14am On May 13, 2009
only a fool (male or female) would stay with such a partner. if you value life and RESPECT within your union, you should never stay with such a partner, NEVER!!!!
a partner doing such horrible/deadly deed has absolutely NO RESPECT for you or what your relationship stands for.
Re: What Would You Do If U Re This Situation? by REALTRUTH1: 12:10pm On May 13, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

only a fool (male or female) would stay with such a partner. if you value life and RESPECT within your union, you should never stay with such a partner, NEVER!!!!
a partner doing such horrible/deadly deed has absolutely NO RESPECT for you or what your relationship stands for.
prittigrrr:

I would vizamp so quickly he would think our marriage had been a dream. I am too precious to throw my life away on a man who doesnt value it.
What about if the Pastor that wedded both of you keeps preaching to you that its for better for worst that you both vowed.Moreso you vowed its till death do you guys apart! Just recently a lady was infected with the HIV AIDS virus becos of her husband reckless attitude,she remained committed to her marriage and husband.
Now a further question is do you have to continue staying put or committed when the other party is not and doing stuff that would be inimical to ur health.
Re: What Would You Do If U Re This Situation? by bsanya(f): 12:17pm On May 13, 2009
pls be prayerful and if need be u can divorce him cos aids nnever gat cure oh and moreso think of ur children.
SHALOM!
Re: What Would You Do If U Re This Situation? by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 13, 2009
REAL TRUTH:

What about if the Pastor that wedded both of you keeps preaching to you that its for better for worst that you both vowed.Moreso you vowed its till death do you guys apart! Just recently a lady was infected with the HIV AIDS virus becos of her husband reckless attitude,she remained committed to her marriage and husband.
Now a further question is do you have to continue staying put or committed when the other party is not and doing stuff that would be inimical to ur health.

ask that ^%$$^% pastor if he could cure AIDS, if not then you should tell him to shut the FUKC up and move on with your life. no religion or "hollier than thou" pastor is above life. respect life and accept that your man is no good for you.
if you go by this "lady from church that got aids and stayed with her man" then dont ask for answers on NL , just accept your faith that you are a living dead just waiting for your sentence to come down. one way or another, you are going to catch AiDS if you continue having unprotected sex with your husband who has unprotected sex with ASHAWOS!!!!!
at least, if you are an OVER religious person then USE CONDOMS WITH YOUR HUSBAND then!!!!!
Re: What Would You Do If U Re This Situation? by oladcity(m): 1:26pm On May 13, 2009
REAL TRUTH, i think there is a real life story you want to tell about yourself and you are trying to be tactical about it, common let the cat out.
Re: What Would You Do If U Re This Situation? by netriches: 1:33pm On May 13, 2009
Am happy u said 'they claim to be in Love' because if actually they were Love, they won't be cheating on each other. The truth is that the marriage was premised on infatuation, not love. They got attracted to each other because of certain factors not real love, and it does seem they have had a fill of what it was that got them together in the first place. As a matter of fact, it was a circumstancial marriage. What I advice, is for them to call it quit with the marriage or run the risk of infecting each other with sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) or produce children whose health is at risk.
Well if u need an indebt info into this issue, send a mail requesting it to nubadd@yahoo.com
Uche
Re: What Would You Do If U Re This Situation? by ximmy: 1:45pm On May 13, 2009
he keeps on visiting and he keeps on saying "sorry " when caught,
)
rolling my eye balls and hissing (56 hours non-stop).

na wa oh,

and he is married, oniyamu oshi,
Re: What Would You Do If U Re This Situation? by REALTRUTH1: 12:17am On May 15, 2009
netriches:

Am happy u said 'they claim to be in Love' because if actually they were Love, they won't be cheating on each other. The truth is that the marriage was premised on infatuation, not love. They got attracted to each other because of certain factors not real love, and it does seem they have had a fill of what it was that got them together in the first place. As a matter of fact, it was a circumstancial marriage. What I advice, is for them to call it quit with the marriage or run the risk of infecting each other with sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) or produce children whose health is at risk.
Well if u need an indebt info into this issue, send a mail requesting it to nubadd@yahoo.com
Uche
What is ur definition of REAL love? Even people who claimed to be in Real Love messes up,,the truth too is that something must attract to who ever you wanna get married too,,,but my thing is that in any relationship or marriage people should always use there HEAD.The Idea is that this guy reasons not to marry the girl in question but he chose to close his eyes to that effect and the girl in question just wanted a man she would call her husband so she would'nt be the only lady out there without a husband.
Re: What Would You Do If U Re This Situation? by REALTRUTH1: 12:19am On May 15, 2009
bsanya:

pls be prayerful and if need be u can divorce him cos aids nnever gat cure oh and moreso think of ur children.
SHALOM!
God bless you! This my position too.Haven't done all I could do,,the next thing is to vizamp as one poster said above.
Re: What Would You Do If U Re This Situation? by arramyjay: 3:11am On May 18, 2009
Divorce quickly.
Re: What Would You Do If U Re This Situation? by REALTRUTH1: 2:51am On May 19, 2009
stuffs are really happening in marriages these days ooo!! May God help His people ooo

(1) (Reply)

Meet Your Legal Attorney. / Top 5 Things Wives Want From Their Husbands / All Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.