Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,684 members, 7,979,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 05:39 AM

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? (37918 Views)

Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money / Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin / Iyanya's Wedding Gift To Ubi And Lilian Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by hotgunz(m): 8:11am On Nov 03, 2015
Adaowerri111:
where pikin
daycare... i wish child care police can b form in nigeria to arrest all ds unwanted mothers
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by kingstylo01(m): 8:11am On Nov 03, 2015
A
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by Rayman5(m): 8:12am On Nov 03, 2015
dat 1 e nor. Concern me D 1 wey concern me is dat 2day is my byday nd I want 2 use dis medium to invite all d nairalanders to my party share my small cake I will soon go 2 shoprite and buy
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by encryptjay(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2015
A 5 yr old won't wear this.
Big miss!!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by Egabs(m): 8:20am On Nov 03, 2015
Looking beautiful as ever Tiwa Teebliz savage
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by Benbelor(m): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2015
Pretty lady but she really did Miss it this time.
That is tht butterfly doing at the back of her Hills plus her legs there looks like the yam I eat yesterday lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by dayojags10(m): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2015
Nah we they always give dis yeyebrities attention.. anyone who isn't feeding me, clothing me, paying for my subscription isn't worth buttlicking for
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by Ignyte(m): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2015
Seun! Seun!! Seun!!!
How many times did I call your name??
These mods will kill nairaland for you o....
A word is enough for the wise!!

Nairaland has been reduced to Linda Ikeji Blog.... If the mods can't work... Fire them.... Y'all can ban me if you like
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2015
She looks beautiful. But wearing all black to a wedding is a no no. Haba! Wen it is not a funeral or serious official black tie dinner
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by Adaowerri111: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2015
hotgunz:
daycare... i wish child care police can b form in nigeria to arrest all ds unwanted mothers
She is not ripe enough to mother a child, she should learn mothercare from Mercy johnson
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by repogirl(f): 8:48am On Nov 03, 2015
All these feathers sef....remain small make she begin fly. grin

Just joking...she looks good.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by bbtpjohnson: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2015
Not bad
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by jackie3B(f): 8:58am On Nov 03, 2015
Beautiful. A big Hit
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 03, 2015
miss.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by justjify(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2015
angry her face is brighter and fairer than her legs. am I the only one seeing this?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by Ujupsy: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2015
Davidsylva:
I feel like commuting adultery with this woman but no i bind and cast every spirit of adultery

I pity your wife,if u lust over mere pics,how much more when u av body contact
how do u see my blog http://www.coolestchris..com, trust me i will be the next biggest blogger in Nigeria whether devil like it or not.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 03, 2015
She looks nice but it's wrong to wear black to a wedding tho.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2015
Adaowerri111:
She is not ripe enough to mother a child, she should learn mothercare from Mercy johnson

Oh shut up!
Different faces, different choices and different methods.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by dwesternmall: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by Adaowerri111: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2015
evegran:

Oh shut up!
Different faces, different choices and different methods.

heard you, My Opinion.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by kelvyn7: 10:06am On Nov 03, 2015
ladyF:
LadyF thinks this is beautiful

#My#Opinion grin grin grin

U DON RESUME ABI ? cheesy

HOW WAS UR LEAVE ? grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by emmanuelo22(m): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2015
Hit.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by aameyah(f): 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
Adaowerri111:
where pikin
In your vag. Go born your own instead of asking jamb question. undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by aameyah(f): 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Adaowerri111:

Because you live with them, abii. Aproko!!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by mharita2015(f): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
A bright colour dress would have complemented those lovely shoes and done justice to her beautiful body. I mean, why wear black to a wedding..... angry
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by kolexepana: 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Heard she seized a photographers camera because he snapped her baby.. smh Iranu
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by Adaowerri111: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
aameyah:

Because you live with them, abii. Aproko!!

LOL Aproko Abi? that's my hobby sha smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by Dubemkelly(m): 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
kennygee:
Black to a wedding?

Are you from Ogbomosho or Ikire? The only colour you can't wear to a wedding is the bride's colour. Black is DOPE
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Dubemkelly:

Are you from Ogbomosho or Ikire? The only colour you can't wear to a wedding is the bride's colour. Black is DOPE

Black is actually my best colour. But it looks some how to wear it to a wedding.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Sizzles In Sexy Mini-peplum Dress / Davido At Nigerian Yacht Party In Miami (Photos) / Dede Oneday: Nollywood Candle Night - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.