Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,318 members, 7,971,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:21 AM

Any Naija In Florida Usa? Please Indicate! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Naija In Florida Usa? Please Indicate! (726 Views)

Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead / Survey - Nigerian Pidgin/naija In The Media, Arts And Entertainment / Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Naija In Florida Usa? Please Indicate! by ThisLife1: 12:11am On May 11, 2009
I recently relocate to Florida,,and am liking it guys,,,but mennnn,,I am missing Garri,amala,egwusi soup etc,,,,please anybody have an idea where I can but Naija foods here in Tampa Florida??
I have been here since January 2009,,everything is fine with me here except for the food,,Abeg guys help me b4 yawa go gas ooo!
Re: Any Naija In Florida Usa? Please Indicate! by bawomolo(m): 12:18am On May 11, 2009
toyin is there. she is a pretty good alase.
Re: Any Naija In Florida Usa? Please Indicate! by ThisLife1: 12:27am On May 11, 2009
bawomolo:

toyin is there. she is a pretty good alase.
My guy who is Toyin,,help me tell him/her to help me oo,,,All I need is the address or location where I can get a store or shop where I can find some foods like Garri and egwusi,,,I live in Tampa,,somebody help me ooo,,,na so so Chinese restaurant I dey go now and I don tire for that one,,I need some egwusi,,I can find Okro but can't find Garri,,,
Re: Any Naija In Florida Usa? Please Indicate! by bawomolo(m): 12:48am On May 11, 2009
sister toyin (FLGators or what's her new name) come help this brother o.

and what's bad with chinese restaurants tongue
Re: Any Naija In Florida Usa? Please Indicate! by ThisLife1: 11:16am On May 11, 2009
someone please respond to me now.Be ur broters keeper ooo.
Re: Any Naija In Florida Usa? Please Indicate! by Epiphany(m): 2:16pm On May 11, 2009
Maybe people are now hiding because they have nothing to show for all their stay in Florida!
Re: Any Naija In Florida Usa? Please Indicate! by blacksta(m): 2:22pm On May 11, 2009
How may thread u dey start for all the nonsense.

Above you is Atlanta Georgia - which has a large community of Nigerians .- you will need to do a 2 to 3 hour one way journey from Florida probably monthly to stock up on your African requirements.

Or

you could just stick to your taco's
Re: Any Naija In Florida Usa? Please Indicate! by ThisLife1: 2:44am On May 12, 2009
blacksta:

How may thread u dey start for all the nonsense.

Above you is Atlanta Georgia - which has a large community of Nigerians .- you will need to do a 2 to 3 hour one way journey from Florida probably monthly to stock up on your African requirements.
Or
you could just stick to your taco's
Don't say what you don't know,Driving through I75 from Tampa to Georgia is a Minimum of 4hrs and that would take you a minium of 8hrs to and fro.Nevertheless what I want is something close by.I don't do Taco,even McDonalds not my stuff,Chinese self don tire me,so I need to swallow garri with some okro soup.If you can't help me why don't you just look else where instead showing the Nigerian traits here.
Re: Any Naija In Florida Usa? Please Indicate! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:49am On May 12, 2009
Is this the second of this nonsense thread
Re: Any Naija In Florida Usa? Please Indicate! by ThisLife1: 2:53am On May 12, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Is this the second of this nonsense thread
Why do you deemed it nonesense thread? Atypical Nigerian you are I guess? those that it will make sense to would eventually respond to bail me out.

(1) (Reply)

All British Mps Are Thieves, True Or False. / Randy Local Government Boss Forgets 2.6m Naira In Hotel Room / Which Ministry Works In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.