Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,958 members, 7,890,158 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:11 AM

Girls N Car Freak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls N Car Freak (1010 Views)

He Called Me A Freak Just Because I Asked For More....advice Me / Am I A Sex Freak? / Nid Advice Urgently..is It Dat Am Nt Sex Freak Or Y Dnt I Enjoy Sex At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls N Car Freak by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 03, 2015
Today my uncle sent me on an errand at shoprite. I left with one his exotic cars, a G wagon per say... immediately I drove into the rite compound, I noticed a couple of girls entering the compound on foot. I drove up and parked and alighted the car. I wasn't trying to show off sha cause I was in a hurry and no be today I start to dey drive or feel myself inside motor.. Lol
Immediately I came down, see looku looku. I entered the building, going straight to the cosmetic section to buy one sebamed product, it was for my uncle's wife sha. The man forgot to get it the last time he came. The alleged group of girls entered the section too and started giving me the eye n I noticed them. I was like guy, form finish work here o so I picked my phone and started "Hello Sir, good afternoon. Yea, am through with the design.. it's around 377mm^2 area of steel @ 300 c/c spacing. The governor agreed to the bill. Oh.. it's a 750 work o. Yea, I've got the alert, they paid me 50M today n I'll be going to see the contractor. Ok sir, bye" oh boy, I could sense the unsettled minds around me.. one of them came up to the cashier's counter and I glanced and smiled at her n she said hello. We started talking and at the end of the day, I ended up paying 3.5k for her stuff.
We walked outside together and lo' her friends were already standing beside the car waiting for us n taking some shots. I asked where they were going n it appeared that it was just along the road to where I was heading so I gave them a ride. They took like a million shots inside the car with impunity.
I've received like 7 calls from the girl today each ending with hope to see you again cutie..
Actually, I've done this like a countless number of times but after I avoid them cause am not a bad boy yet

1 Like

Re: Girls N Car Freak by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 03, 2015
Lol. U aint grabbing the free fukcs lol. No lemme teach u bad things sha for the sake of uR gf (guess u hv that @ least )?
Re: Girls N Car Freak by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 03, 2015
@prinz.. Lol.. I do have a GF, the most beautiful thing to walk the earth
Re: Girls N Car Freak by naijaboiy: 4:07am On Nov 03, 2015
So you're only just using the car to shine without getting the benefits? Omo you dey dull sha. undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls N Car Freak by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 03, 2015
naijaboiy:
So you're only just using the car to shine without getting the benefits? Omo you dey dull sha. undecided

I've always tried to grab the free ....... u know, but I discovered something always keeps me back
Re: Girls N Car Freak by naijaboiy: 8:44am On Nov 03, 2015
rehpotsirh00:

I've always tried to grab the free ....... u know, but I discovered something always keeps me back
Which is?
Re: Girls N Car Freak by mrkay101(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2015
So what I go here is u paid 3k5 to collect a girls phone number and u still don't won't to shine her Congo... Boy is dullard ur middle name? cheesy

U shud have jst given that money to an orphanage

2 Likes

Re: Girls N Car Freak by Bbsharon(f): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2015
mrkay101:
So what I go here is u paid 3k5 to collect a girls phone number and u still don't won't to shine her Congo... Boy is dullard ur middle name? cheesy

U shud have jst given that money to an orphanage

not every guy value chasing kitty cats.
Re: Girls N Car Freak by Bbsharon(f): 9:35am On Nov 03, 2015
rehpotsirh00:

Actually, I've done this like a countless number of times but after I avoid them cause am not a bad boy yet

you only need little more influence and you will be a bad boy.

am sure you will get enough advice from nairaland bad guys crew.
Re: Girls N Car Freak by mrkay101(m): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:

not every guy value chasing kitty cats.

Yea right.. And its not really a chase cuz she's not even running..

If he wasn't interested he shudnt have spent 3k5 on something of no value. That's a waste of money
Re: Girls N Car Freak by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2015
Boy be smart naw grin grin u must shine dat girl congo or else,....... angry
Re: Girls N Car Freak by happyjuliet(f): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2015
Op u are just being yourself here, don't mind those guys advising u wrongly follow ur heart, coz not all kitty cat are worth dying for ok. and stop paying for every item a chick purchase naa haba... winkOp u are just being yourself here, don't mind those guys advising u wrongly follow ur heart, coz not all kitty cat are worth dying for ok. and stop paying for every item a chick purchase naa haba...

1 Like

Re: Girls N Car Freak by femi4: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
If you were a boy, you ll be a bad one
Re: Girls N Car Freak by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 03, 2015
femi4:
If you were a boy, you ll be a bad one
Yea!!very very bad one!! cheesy
Re: Girls N Car Freak by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:

Seriously... this is coming from a girl
Re: Girls N Car Freak by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
rehpotsirh00:

Seriously... this is coming from a girl
So? cheesy
Re: Girls N Car Freak by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
So? cheesy
don't mind him. Everyone is entitled to his opinion boy
Re: Girls N Car Freak by Mznaett: 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hahahahaha

So funny girls love cars especially clean ones o

I could still remember a friend once told me she can't date a guy without a rideundecided afterall no be love she go chop
Re: Girls N Car Freak by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Girls N Car Freak by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
So? cheesy

For ur mind nw nah. Faceless social media dey help ur game. Can you say this to me persona et persona??
Re: Girls N Car Freak by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
rehpotsirh00:

For ur mind nw nah. Faceless social media dey help ur game. Can you say this to me persona et persona??
lipsrsealed
Re: Girls N Car Freak by Tonischuller(m): 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
grin grin.....bruv d tin Yhu d yarn now...na like one month time e go later pain Yhu....

Similar stufz used to sup...but not now again.. grin...i sweep Dem at once today undecided

(1) (Reply)

'I Got My Dad With My Friend's Mum / Let's Talk Feminism: Sifting the Truth from the Myth / Arranged Marriage Versus Personal Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.