Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,904 members, 7,902,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:25 PM

Ali Baba Writes Open Letter To President Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Writes Open Letter To President Buhari (386 Views)

Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians / Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Baba Writes Open Letter To President Buhari by aburo7: 7:48am On Nov 03, 2015
Ace comedian Ali Baba has advised President Buhari to tackle corruption and Punish all those who have themselves rich by stealing from the government.

He expressed his feelings in a lengthy Instagram post addressing the state of corruption in the country.

According to him, he is not seeking political appointment even though he has been offered it several times, however he asked PMB to jail corrupt officials, withdraw

their national honours & charge those responsible for deaths of Nigerian citizens brought on by their corruption.

"For, oil and gas player, motivational speaker, brand catalyst, social media junkie, ideas generator and lover of printed materials. I also have been a social, economic, political and general observer of trends. My opinion may not be backed up by a professional calling like that of the people who parade themselves around you. I do not want political appointment, I have said no to offers before. You may want to ask my father, OBJ. I say it as it is and if you ask him he will also tell you what the consequences of not listening will be. Many now regret not listening. Fight corruption like you are doing now and punish all who have enriched themselves by defrauding this country. Confiscate all their properties. Withdraw their national honours, if they got any. Blacklist companies, banks and financial institutions that were used as conduit for robbing the state of her funds. Jail the people who dipped their hands in our pensions fund, charge them for the deaths of people who died on the queue waiting for accreditation while someone was lounging on their hard earned sweat. Prosecute whoever failed to carry out the ruling of all the justices who sat at the Supreme Court that directed that Justice Salami be reinstated but nothing was done. Strengthen the security agencies. Jail policemen who abusetheir powers. Lock up military men who cross their boundaries. In short as you have started tackling corruption follow it to the end and our country will get back to reckoning in the comity of nations. By the way, your line used during elections is not working again. You lost the phone?”

Source :http://www.toniaodili.com/2015/11/ali-baba-writes-open-letter-to.html?m=0

Re: Ali Baba Writes Open Letter To President Buhari by HungerBAD: 7:52am On Nov 03, 2015
Nice one DIA Alli the King of the Road.

The President is listening.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Writes Open Letter To President Buhari by divinehand2003(m): 7:53am On Nov 03, 2015
''[b][/b]By the way, your line used during elections is not working again. You lost the phone?” - Alibaba.

You can ask me again . That line will be reactivated in 2019 General elections.

Those whom the Gods want to punish, must first be made deaf. A word is enough for the wise. Ask GEJ and he will explain better.
Re: Ali Baba Writes Open Letter To President Buhari by KOLZY(m): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2015
will he listen
Re: Ali Baba Writes Open Letter To President Buhari by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 03, 2015
All wants to be heard.undecided. i hope the president gets his message anyways smiley

(1) (Reply)

Katy Perry Is Officially Forbe’s Highest-paid Woman In Music For 2015 / Mike Dada: AFRIMA Is The Answer To Africa’s Demand For A Grammy / Remember The UFC Fighter Who Beat The Crap Out Of Ronda Rousey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.