Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:39 PM

Recommended: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Recommended: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy (518 Views)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommended: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by nonso500: 8:36am On Nov 03, 2015
As a one time broke guy, ladies frustrated my life that I almost attempted suicide but now reverse is the case
Without wasting time, we shall discuss how ladies frustrate the lives of broke guys

10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy

1. They will surely Cheat on you

Even if you hold a PhD but in as much as you are a chronic broke dude, the chances of your girlfriend not cheating on you, or at least flirt, is likened to Ayo Fayose's chances of becoming a president in Nigeria. Copied from 9jatea.com They are most likely to cheat which can be very frustrating

2. They are overly Strict when it comes to S*X

I observed that ladies always make it a thug of war to allow broke guys get under their skirts. That is, getting under their skirts is likened to breaking into Central Bank or flying to the United States without a visa. They always complain of one thing or the other

3. Your decision is Limited

Continue reading http://www.9jatea.com/2015/11/recommended-10-ways-ladies-will.html

Re: Recommended: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 03, 2015
OP, why didn't you post evrything Here angry
Re: Recommended: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by kingstylo01(m): 8:42am On Nov 03, 2015
Post everything here joor...
Re: Recommended: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Recommended: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by Maamin(m): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2015
Waiting....
Re: Recommended: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy by tosyne2much(m): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2015
Una don thief my write-up again

www.nairaland.com/2451647/10-ways-ladies-frustrate-life

Cc Lalasticlala c

(1) (Reply)

Does It Seems To Be True!!! / Paris Hilton Shows Off Her Enviable Body In Sexy Bikinis / Ladies, What Is Going On This Photo Here???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.