Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,456 members, 7,881,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:19 AM

All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency (19578 Views)

Breaking:Amaechi, ALL Ministers From The South-east Missing From Osibanjo's List / Some Ministers Will Have No Portfolios, Buhari Insists. / Ministers Will Be Appointed In September - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by onatisi(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2015
SmithEnemona:

and you think Buhari was the one saying all the stuff on papers?

Don't rely too much on papers or what Femi and Garba Shehu said at times...
Femi and garba will destroy this government if buhari doesn't put reins on those ppl mouths and action. Their utterances is wrecking havoc on the presidents popularity ratings and the effect is gradually showing. Those 2 should be sacked both of them don't know what their duties are or when they are supposed to talk or not talk less of knowing what to say
Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by SmithEnemona(m): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2015
Omotolu:
...Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu represent him. They are his words...

Femi Adesina has said alot of stuffs and denied by Presidency. Only PMB will tell you and believe me, we need to support this govt.
Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by seangy4konji: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2015
Dem nor go get port moto?
Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by hinwazaka: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2015
Stup1dity is talking carelessly without considering the reaction of those, who, your stup1d speech affect directly and who have the influence to redirect your stup1d self in the opposite direction. Buhari , Garba Shehu and Adesina are all stup1d.

2 Likes

Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by sageLawson(m): 9:40am On Nov 03, 2015
grin lolz ... we citizens of the federal republic want our portfolios too

1 Like

Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by walozanga(m): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2015
CONFUSED ADMINISTRATION FEEDING US DIFFERENT CONTRADICTING INFORMATION EVERYDAY

1 Like

Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 03, 2015
I said it before that this man is confuse!!
Maybe he ran out o f ideas o!
What the need having ministers if they can't have full control over their respective ministries?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by Sunday84(m): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2015
i am 30years today please help me to click like.

1 Like

Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 03, 2015
SmithEnemona:

Femi Adesina has said alot of stuffs and denied by Presidency. Only PMB will tell you and believe me, we need to support this govt.
...I will not support him blindly. I'll support him to reasonable extent.
Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 03, 2015
sai bubu. sai 10 naira change. sai
Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by fashrola(m): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
grin Thats really a good one.

Push my Amaechi to Niger Delta to treat Wike's fault up. grin grin grin

We should think of moving forward....... Revenge is not the way out.... Think Wisely and Post Intelligently... wink
Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by Chinaimporter: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2015
What did we expect?? It is like coming out to say that all governors will govern a state......the president was confused and couldnt comunicate clearly since english is his 5th langauge

1 Like

Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by goshen26: 9:47am On Nov 03, 2015
Loading........hausas to have portfolio, while non-hausas to be member of cabinet....

We are watching

1 Like

Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by fashrola(m): 9:47am On Nov 03, 2015
Sunday84:
i am 30years today please help me to click like.

Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by sweatlana: 9:47am On Nov 03, 2015
Confused administration

1 Like

Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by ODUBEZE: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2015
Is this suppose to be a news? He can as well inform the whole country when wants to go to toilet!
Seriously that is all PMB does. Talk,Talk and Talk!
Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by Emereolevanwill(m): 9:51am On Nov 03, 2015
SmithEnemona:

and you think Buhari was the one saying all the stuff on papers?

Don't rely too much on papers or what Femi and Garba Shehu said at times...
who said dis one u r now believing? Buhary?
Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by Etizz: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2015
SmithEnemona:

seriously, we are not giving buhari support and we always look at every little opportunity to cast a blame.

Naija will be grate with only our support.

Government will not change. Only you and I will change.

What support does he need again Dan making him d president? Do u think he listened to us before making his decision? Can u point out one of d support u gave to the former president
Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by layinks60: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2015
nothing surprises me tho... since the man(Buhari) can change his mouth like that, he has fuckedup as far as am concern.embarassed
Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by Vision4God: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2015
Media kip deceiving urselves.today ds, tomorrow dat....aaahhh
Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by ODUBEZE: 9:58am On Nov 03, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

You should think before you talk, what you are asking for will only affect the people of Niger Delta not Wike!
It seems you have forgotten that when two elephants fights, it is the ...
Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by Mistermamus(m): 10:05am On Nov 03, 2015
Diz ppl just confused. Say a diff tin 2day anoda 2moro. Now i conclude apc were never ready to govern nigeria.
Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by Rotimi47: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2015
DONSMITH123:

with all the power tussle, it will be wise to take Amaechi to another ministry. Niger Delta is not ideal for him...
Niger Delta will be the best for him.
Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by SmithEnemona(m): 10:15am On Nov 03, 2015
Etizz:

What support does he need again Dan making him d president? Do u think he listened to us before making his decision? Can u point out one of d support u gave to the former president

Who's talking about failure here?
Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by DONSMITH123(m): 10:16am On Nov 03, 2015
Rotimi47:
Niger Delta will be the best for him.

bros that will not be good for democracy.
Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by oluwaSmith1(f): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2015
ODUBEZE:

You should think before you talk, what you are asking for will only affect the people of Niger Delta not Wike!
It seems you have forgotten that when two elephants fights, it is the ...

Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by ODUBEZE: 10:21am On Nov 03, 2015
[quote author=oluwaSmith1 post=39635534][/quote] Is that U? U look...

1 Like

Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 03, 2015
Very inconsistent govt. The head will say one thing, with few hours another thing will resurface. Who is even in charge? The president or the presidency?
Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by Justicealh3(m): 10:22am On Nov 03, 2015
This is too much for denietion. Ystrdy it no all Minister will get their portfolio, 2dy now all Minister will get their representative post. It's Rabbish.
Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by olutunde12(m): 10:23am On Nov 03, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

Well for an upteenth time. The minister of ND ministry does not have any power on a sitting governor. Whether or not the later earlier bleeped him up.
Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by SweetSoup(m): 10:31am On Nov 03, 2015
When will the ministers be given portfolios? Baba don dey vex me small small...
Re: All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 03, 2015
I guess that is what emiable GEJ told the presidency

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Father's Day Celebration In Aso Villa / Sanwo-Olu Meets 2 Out Of School Girls, Promises To See Them Through School / Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.