Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,449 members, 7,911,096 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:44 AM

She Said There Was No Feelings But She Would Not Let Go Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said There Was No Feelings But She Would Not Let Go Why? (745 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Is It Natural To Have No Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Said There Was No Feelings But She Would Not Let Go Why? by ejembiboy(m): 10:35am On May 11, 2009
I am a guy I meet this girl that I am older than her 3 yrs,we were into each other so much that she even told here cuzz that she is in love with me but when I decide ask out she said no and two later she agree 2 man that is 12 yrs older than here,an so i decided not 2 go her place any more and she would let me be,that she cannot sleep since I no longer see,that she dose not know how she said yes 2 him,pls wthat do i do I love her but she always in the arm of the man
Re: She Said There Was No Feelings But She Would Not Let Go Why? by sofeo(m): 10:41am On May 11, 2009
Sit her down and talk to her and let he know your feelings for her.

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do My Friend Have To Know Or Else: / How To Get Girls For Teens / The Male Contraceptive Pill--how Does It Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.