Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,182 members, 7,943,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Who Can Help Out On Canadian Relocation! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Can Help Out On Canadian Relocation! (710 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Out On Canadian Relocation! by oskamboo: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
I will be so glad if anybody can take out his/her time to answer my few questions on canadian relocation:
1. I am a working class with a family that intends to relocate finally to canada soon
2. I will be solely responsible for the finances
3. What are the steps i need to take to move my family down there without any issue
4. What are my chances of getting job there soon to sustain my family(i have a technical background)
5. How tolerant are the canadian govt to immigrants

Any other information will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Who Can Help Out On Canadian Relocation! by JesusDWay(m): 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
oskamboo:
I will be so glad if anybody can take out his/her time to answer my few questions on canadian relocation:
1. I am a working class with a family that intends to relocate finally to canada soon
2. I will be solely responsible for the finances
3. What are the steps i need to take to move my family down there without any issue
4. What are my chances of getting job there soon to sustain my family(i have a technical background)
5. How tolerant are the canadian govt to immigrants

Any other information will be highly appreciated. Thanks

There's load of information that has been dished out on 2 threads concerning your query. You can take your time out to locate the threads and study for yourself but basically, you start by writing IELTS General and you also evaluate your qualifications to determine the equivalency in Canada.

(1) (Reply)

Anglican Priest, 12 Others Crushed To Death Along Asaba Road / Travelling To The UK This MAY / PHOTOS: Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.