Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,269 members, 7,916,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:17 AM

The Biggest Challenge Of Nigerian Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biggest Challenge Of Nigerian Youths (549 Views)

David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo / My Biggest Challenge As Governor- Peter Obi Reveals. Photos / Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Challenge Of Nigerian Youths by Toka1992(m): 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
Voke, 23, was born in a sub-standard health facility, almost lost his Mum at birth, attended fairly good basic education schools and struggled to gain an admission into the University to study Biochemistry, though He'd put in for Medicine. He went on, struggled through the University, got sexually abused but fought to stay alive and see his dreams come true. He is now a graduate, with no job but exploring his digital media skills, aiming to employ others and hoping to inspire the world with his African story.

This is the story of many Nigerian youths who are faced with numerous problems from their first till last breath. I cry when I think about the seemingly insurmountable challenges the Nigerian youth faces daily and the biggest challenge we face, in my opinion is......http://www.voicesofyouth.org/en/posts/the-biggest-challenge-of-nigerian-youths

(1) (Reply)

5 Things That The President Of Nigeria Can Do To Get His Country Back On Track / Buhari Declares Open A 2-day Retreat For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today / Buhari Declares Open 2-day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.