Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:13 PM

Truth About Abdominal Pain In Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth About Abdominal Pain In Guys (3337 Views)

Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / . / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth About Abdominal Pain In Guys by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
am having this girl that we have being dating for quiet a while now and recently i came back from a journey and we had to do some small cuddling and touching it lead to other things then she stopped and i was so turn on already but i had to respect her wish but then i have accumulate sperm ready for discharge wich course a lot of pain and when i told my girlfriend about it she said it was a bluff that is a way we guys use in getting girls to sleep with us

please my guys out there can you help me tell this girls the real truth.
Re: Truth About Abdominal Pain In Guys by ajasbaba(m): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
give me her phone number,

you will hear result very soon.
Re: Truth About Abdominal Pain In Guys by IamLEGEND1: 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
No go hospital do checkup

stay there dey say na spermatozoa wey accumulate, you're probably dieing and you think it's better to use it as a lame excuse to sleep with a girl......
Re: Truth About Abdominal Pain In Guys by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
You need to masturbbate some sperm out. Jeez, u just pack waste product full 4 body, u wan kill ursaf?
Re: Truth About Abdominal Pain In Guys by gamaliel121(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
How sperm take dey cause stomach ache niggaa.....
If u want fucckk bad bad just tell her..no use stomach again abeg
Re: Truth About Abdominal Pain In Guys by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
omo na blue ballz be that o, u need do something sharpaly!!!
Re: Truth About Abdominal Pain In Guys by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
I guess wen d op wrote dis post, he just finished smoking indian hemp

(1) (Reply)

If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) / Secondary School Girl Posts Half-nude Photo Of Herself On Facebook Pix / Boss Caught On CCTV Camera DIGGING His Office Secretary On Top Of His Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.