Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,921 members, 7,890,038 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:11 AM

Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) (27394 Views)

Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA / Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) / Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by dave2meek(m): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
F
Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by bisdam9086(m): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
That is my president....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
Keneking:

You mean Sai Buhari shocked
yes nau. What do u expect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by DropShot: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
Owliver:
E dey we blood
Na so nah..
grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by gr8eminent(m): 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
Is any one seeing the confusion and naivety on saraki's face.
Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by Atlantian: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
6 months after it was sworn in, this government is still on autopilot. All I see is fake smiles from hypocrites.
Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by donphilopus: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jorussia:
.I believe its high saraki is forgiven his sins.

Because of mere confirmation of Ministers? Is Buhari even responsible for Saraki's woes? Does forgiving him speak well of this Administration's anti-corruption crusade?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by Buchoalfa: 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
Na wa loop. Can't the list be sent through the same channel he got it? Wasting government time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by doctokwus: 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
BALLOSKI:
I wish he's without some problems right now at the tribunal cos his sterling performance during the screening speaks volume of his leadership skills and loyalty to his party.

His arrogance brought him here. What more can I say? The law must take its course.
What is clinical about the performance?U think any other person in that post wud have stopped any of those nominees from being cleared.Even if Ekweremadu or a pdp controlled Senate president had presided over the nomination,the outcome wud have been the same,simply because Nigeria has not reached the stage where thorough screening of nominees for Senate confirmation is done, like in developed democracies. Why is this so:because the executive here can easily armtwist those presiding over d screening if it wants to because of the skeletons they all harbour in their cupboards.
Saraki didn't do anything anyother sp wudnt have done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by GEJmustGO(f): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
good work
Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by Jorussia(m): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
donphilopus:

Because of mere confirmation of Ministers? Is Buhari even responsible for Saraki's woes? Does forgiving him speak well of this Administration's anti-corruption crusade?
I strongly feel that he has shown remorse enough, let's give him a chance. pmb is not behind his trial,but he can help him.
Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by iyobs7(f): 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
BALLOSKI:
I wish he's without some problems right now at the tribunal cos his sterling performance during the screening speaks volume of his leadership skills and loyalty to his party.

His arrogance brought him here. What more can I say? The law must take its course.

Bro for real? Sterling what? My friend say something else.
Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by Guyman02: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
Keneking:
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin

Buhari receives the letters of confirmation of ministerial nominees; appointment letters to follow on Thursday.

As presented by the President of the Senate, I say congrats to the graduating class of 36 nominees on 3rd November 2015.

Sai Buhari...you are on the right track.

Meanwhile, Saraki, you have a date with the CCT on 5 November 2015 grin

Lobbish! I say lobbish, after 7 months since he won the elections amid claims that the country cannot afford 36 ministers and praise singers like keep shouting Sai Buhari .. you are on the right track.

Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by Justicealh3(m): 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
Am very curies about this Ministers appointment self.
Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
doctokwus:

What is clinical about the performance?U think any other person in that post wud have stopped any of those nominees from being cleared.Even if Ekweremadu or a pdp controlled Senate president had presided over the nomination,the outcome wud have been the same,simply because Nigeria has not reached the stage where thorough screening of nominees for Senate confirmation is done, like in developed democracies. Why is this so:because the executive here can easily armtwist those presiding over d screening if it wants to because of the skeletons they all harbour in their cupboards.
Saraki didn't do anything anyother sp wudnt have done.
if anything, he saved us that rowdy session that embarrass us before the world.

I'm particular about his control over his colleagues during the screening.
Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
iyobs7:

Bro for real? Sterling what? My friend say something else.
he had firm control over his colleagues during the screening and was more loyal than before. Give it up for him!
Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by donphilopus: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jorussia:
I strongly feel that he has shown remorse enough, let's give him a chance. pmb is not behind his trial,but he can help him.

He has shown remorse. Fine! Just like how PMB refused to interfere in the Election of National Assembly Leaders, I don't think he would like to interfere in cases involving corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by Dozzysamuel(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
kokoA:
Na so dis Ita Enang short? shocked
...Nwanne i tire oohh!!"
Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by xana101: 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
did any one notice saraki's pocket. i think there is alot of money he's caring
Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by kokoA(m): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
SenseiX:
Does Abba Kyari ever change his outfit, Always sporting that red cap with his white robe even during his UBA days
That's UBA colour naw.. He is promoting his former employers grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by goodnessadiele(m): 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
An endorsement of corruption.
Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
Let the ministers get to work ASAP as the economy is suffering without the various prefects to guide their various classes
Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by j4sure(m): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
OK now
erakab2006:
President Buhari meet Senate President Saraki to receive the official report of the screening of ministerial nominees that ended last week.

https://web.facebook.com/bukola.saraki/posts/10153778522009962
Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by ovavuhassan(m): 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
That's good.
Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
SenseiX:
Does Abba Kyari ever change his outfit, Always sporting that red cap with his white robe even during his UBA days

it's good to have a signature my guy...
Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by duwdu: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
superior1:
Dispatch Officer finish for NASS

gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by duwdu: 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
Buchoalfa:
Na wa loop. Can't the list be sent through the same channel he got it? Wasting government time.

I tell you... The SP was just looking for a photo shoot opportunity with the President for his (SP) legacy and picture album. gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) by duwdu: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
donphilopus:

Abeg tell'am.

P34c3

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency / Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber / Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.