Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,604 members, 7,975,350 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:58 PM

Should We Be Paid Off Or Continue With New Management? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should We Be Paid Off Or Continue With New Management? (422 Views)

MTN Ad-hoc Staff,should I Continue Or Quit?? / Register For Prolist Annual Salary Promo And Be Paid #200,000/ Month / Should I Continue With ICAN Or Travel Abroad For My MASTER DEGREE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should We Be Paid Off Or Continue With New Management? by PRODUTIM1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Our company owned by Lebanese has just been sold to a South African company.Most of us have been in the company services for 5 to 7 years. The new management assures us in the last meeting with our staff representatives that our jobs is safe. Formal takeover under the new owner is this month. Should we be paid off first or continue with our number of years with the new management. The owner during the meeeting never mention anything like payoff.They only said everyone should continue with their jobs. People with experience about changing of management should please advise.

(1) (Reply)

Career Opportunity In The Movie Industry / Work In U.S.A / Osmania University Exam Sarkari Results 2016 For MBA 3rd Sem Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.