Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,834 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:45 AM

Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari (39667 Views)

Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios / "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
Buhari is a jack of all trade and a master of none.
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by justmenoni: 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
Talking??

quote author=Titto93 post=39653020]

Stop just reading highlights, it saves you from talking Nonsense[/quote]
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by damton(m): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
friends4ever:

Are you sure? With what is going on today...Amaechi!!! becoming a minister of FGN...in Fayose I trust and FFK I believe.
Amaechi being a minister doesn't mean anything as long as he has not been convicted by any competent court of law. However, if found wanting as regards to any crime, he would have come out clean.

Besides, those guys (fayose and co.) have proven several times than not that they are just bent on gaining cheap political points.
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by damton(m): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
friends4ever:

Are you sure? With what is going on today...Amaechi!!! becoming a minister of FGN...in Fayose I trust and FFK I believe.
Amaechi being a minister doesn't mean anything as long as he has not been convicted by any competent court of law. However, if found wanting as regards to any crime, he would have come out clean.

Besides, those guys (fayose and co.) have proven several times than not that they are just bent on gaining cheap political points.
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by iclass1: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
“The constitution certainly said there must be
one member of the cabinet from all the states
but the constitution did not say I must have 36
ministries."...
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by Eddybyfire: 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
Actually, i dnt understand dis present govt.no direction, no bearings.GOD DELIVER US
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by Meritocracy: 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
If Buhari should have oppotunity of selling crude oil the highest price ever like Jonathan i believe all the clueless graduate that are depending on parent at 30 and still hailing Jonathan would have gotten job.
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by ODUBEZE: 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ceremony to hand over list? But there is no money!
APC deceiving APC. You cannot deceive Nigerians!
We are wiser.
Saraki if you like lick PMB shoe, If U are not destined to be on that seat, U will be kicked out and less I forget your actions has truly shown that you are guilty and you have soiled your name.
Nigerians, it is well!
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by nigerianvenom(m): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
englishmart:
the president of Dundee united football club of Scotland.

He even act like dundee grin grin grin
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by mastasam(m): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
hop de deliver their responsibilities with fairness
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by banio: 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
All I want is better economy. How lives revolve around it
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by 247notire(m): 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
Meritocracy:
If Buhari should have oppotunity of selling crude oil the highest price ever like Jonathan i believe all the clueless graduate that are depending on parent at 30 and still hailing Jonathan would have gotten job.
You must be one of them asshóle!!! Sorry to burst ur bubble, Jonathan isn't the cause of ur curse bîtch!!!
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by SamiraF: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
MuamarGaddaffi:
With so much noise about body language, I find it difficult to believe that this man is still a free man and our senate president.
Soon Buhari will understand why GEJ choose diplomacy instead of brutal force in fighting corruption.

In as much you want to see Madueke in prison, I want sariki's wife to be her cell mate.
In as much you want to see Akpabio in prison,I want Bukola sariki to be his cell mate.
In as much you want to see GEJ in prison, I want Obasanjo ,Atiku,Tinubu ,Fashola,T.Y Danjuma and Amechi to be his cell mates.

The list is endless, add yours

Buhari has discovered Nigeria is broke and the economics defy his solutions.

Saraki's wife cannot be anybody's jailmate. Nigeria owes that innocent woman an apology, in saner climes that woman would have been given high national honours for her genuine input to Nigeria progress in development goals.
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by friends4ever(m): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
damton:

Well...you made a point though. I'm not a politician anyway
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by 247notire(m): 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
SamiraF:

Buhari has discovered Nigeria is broke and the economics defy his solutions.

Saraki's wife cannot be anybody's jailmate. Nigeria owes that innocent woman an apology, in saner climes that woman would have been given high national honours for her genuine input to Nigeria progress in development goals.
Bro don't trust these women o! Most of them are accomplices to the crime. Of course I'm not saying Mrs Sarah is guilty as charged... Coming to ur president, See how pathetic he sounded in the post, that we need investors' help, practically begging! Now that's a very dull thing to say... Buhari is a deranged almajirí cow that has no business acumen...
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by friends4ever(m): 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
damton:

Dude, are you for APC or PDP? Be honest with your answer grin
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
bugzbunny:

We now pronounce u President of Nairaland space bookers association.... Thank us later
Bia Oga seun... She needs an official car
Passingshot has volunteered to b her driver
I humbly relinquish the esteemed position to you. proceed!!
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by jaymichael(m): 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
Meritocracy:
True!
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by damton(m): 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
friends4ever:

Dude, are you for APC or PDP? Be honest with your answer grin
I'm not a card carrying member of any political party.
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by thekoko007: 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
MuamarGaddaffi:
With so much noise about body language, I find it difficult to believe that this man is still a free man and our senate president.
Soon Buhari will understand why GEJ choose diplomacy instead of brutal force in fighting corruption.

In as much you want to see Madueke in prison, I want sariki's wife to be her cell mate.
In as much you want to see Akpabio in prison,I want Bukola sariki to be his cell mate.
In as much you want to see GEJ in prison, I want Obasanjo ,Atiku,Tinubu ,Fashola,T.Y Danjuma and Amechi to be his cell mates.

Goje from Gombe and also farouq lawal
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by YaksonFCA(m): 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
What PMB is saying is that it makes no economic sense having 36 substantive ministers when u want to reduce the cost of governance therefore we are going to have a situation whereby some of the nominees will serve as Minister of State especially in Grade A ministries.
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by lastpage: 12:08am On Nov 04, 2015
MuamarGaddaffi:

Stop smoking tha dangerous grass you smoked this morning!

Wake-Up and smell the coffee.

The Courts will decide, irrespective of what your JAUNDICED BRAIN thinks... grin grin grin

Stay of Drugs and WMD!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by olaola001: 12:15am On Nov 04, 2015
true talk

In other news 200pairs of unisex TOMS shoes available for sale #BackByPopularDemand
https://www.nairaland.com/2392439/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes/1
Also,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by friends4ever(m): 3:01am On Nov 04, 2015
damton:
I'm not a card carrying member of any political party.

We share the same thought...any, I'm way way from Naija.
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by Nobody: 3:33am On Nov 04, 2015
I am wondering aloud!
[size=18pt]Why do we like copying the wrong ones only and come up with excuses[/size]
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by Elisean(m): 6:00am On Nov 04, 2015
kennyman2000:
Hmmm..
what ?
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by favourlove1: 6:40am On Nov 04, 2015
Is it the economy that Sir tafawabalwa looted with the help of brithish govt or the continued looting by ty danjuma or that of abacha Ibb n him as a military head of state? Looting dint statrt today. If they say we are broke y travel with an entorag? Y should his wife n co travel first class at tax payers expense? Y maintain private jet when u knw ur country is broke? Y not fly commercial flight? Abi na crime? That was how he called himself poor bf election n there after we knew he had upto 30million with Union bank. N some gullible ones will still believe him.
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by front247: 6:44am On Nov 04, 2015
Nigeria is a useless country, a dullard for a president wit all d intellectuals we have
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by jephito(m): 6:46am On Nov 04, 2015
The Constitution doesn't state that each state must have a ministerial, rather it states that there must be one member of the cabinet from every state.
The president, VP and the SGF have already represented their States in the cabin therefore, no need for ministers from those states.
My advice for the president
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by Toks2008(m): 7:23am On Nov 04, 2015
Meritocracy:

Seconded
Re: Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari by Toks2008(m): 7:24am On Nov 04, 2015
iclass1:

“The constitution certainly said there must be
one member of the cabinet from all the states
but the constitution did not say I must have 36
ministries."...

Very true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Panic, Reactions As Ihedioha Sends Thugs To Collect Okorocha Daughter Car (Pix) / Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday / Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.