Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,393 members, 7,950,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Basic Things Every Fresher Needs To Bring To School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Basic Things Every Fresher Needs To Bring To School (545 Views)

10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 / 3 Basic Things To Have Before Getting Admission Into Nigeria Universities / 6 Feelings You’ll Have As A University Fresher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basic Things Every Fresher Needs To Bring To School by drayy: 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
As many institutions have announced their resumption date for the 2015/2016 academic session. Many freshers likely will be getting ready for school.

While you are at it, it is important to know some of the basic things you are to bring to school.
Below is the list of some of the things you will most certainly need in school as a first year student;

*Your Credentials (All documents that pertain to your admission for clearance and registration)

*Writing materials and stationery (Exercise Books, Biros, Staple, paper clip, school bag, office files etc)

*Domestic Utilities (Buckets, Pots, Plates, Mattress, Stove, Rechargeable Lamp etc)

*Pocket Money (A reasonable amount; bet me you will need it)

The list is not exhausted; nairalanders feel free to add to the list above using the comment box below.
Re: Basic Things Every Fresher Needs To Bring To School by acenazt: 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
No go laminate your COURSE FORM OHHHH

(1) (Reply)

The University Of Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships / Please I Need Urgent Help With My Project. / Tips On Application Process Into Graduate Study In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.