Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:54 AM

What Is The Cause Of Too Much Immorality This Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Cause Of Too Much Immorality This Days? (954 Views)

I Am Wasting My Sperm This Days, It Fit Finish? / Is This Billboard Discouraging Or Encouraging Sexual Immorality? (pic) / You Are Of The Indomie Generation If You Dont Have This Days Before Xmas. (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cause Of Too Much Immorality This Days? by golor(m): 5:00am On Nov 04, 2015
I feel d immorality of our time is getting out of hand,most especially within our female folks......just 3weeks to a friends wedding he caught his wife to be in a bed with another man,after much preparation the guy is totally confuse and his in a dilemma,while some advice him to talk to d girl and continue with d marriage,some said he shouldn't continue,his just confuse. That's aside

From what have heard and seen so far,it obvious our female has taking charge of infidelity over d male folk,it common this this days,that married women now seems to b unfaithful in a marriage more than d male,then I began to wonder what could be the cause?it obvious this days that our females now take marriage like relationship where there multi-date,the society now celebrate 5year marriage because,this days marriage doesn't last up to that anymore.

Before it a common thing that men are known of adultery but now the females is something else. Please my fellow nairalanders what could be the cause? If it continue like this what will be d future hope of our unborn generation? The immorality is so alarming this days and we really needs to dealt with it.

Like they are so many complains of married women cheating,I began to ask my self,what could be d cause,if it increase what's d hope of our next generation. I once heard of a girl who said our local gods re partial simply because her culture frown so bad at female adultery and give rooms to male,that means if she commit any sexual intercourse outside marriage something bad will happen to her but if her husband did he will go scout free,she was complaining bitterly,that means she intend doing it.

My worries is,what is our hope,i mean d youth of this generation

What could be the cause?

Please tap the like button,if u feel it alarming and also feel my pain.

Tap the share button if u think it not common or it common but we can manage with it
Re: What Is The Cause Of Too Much Immorality This Days? by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 04, 2015
Hmmmm undecided

Questions For Sango undecided.
Re: What Is The Cause Of Too Much Immorality This Days? by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 04, 2015
ok
Re: What Is The Cause Of Too Much Immorality This Days? by libertyfather(m): 5:23am On Nov 04, 2015
Technology

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cause Of Too Much Immorality This Days? by Feranchek(m): 5:27am On Nov 04, 2015
Simple: ETT!

grin
Re: What Is The Cause Of Too Much Immorality This Days? by Lovetinz(m): 5:36am On Nov 04, 2015
Television, movies and the Internet are the major destroyers of moral values.
Re: What Is The Cause Of Too Much Immorality This Days? by Olalan(m): 5:41am On Nov 04, 2015
Its just a sign that we live in the end time as predicted in the Bible. Also the society isn't helping either cause we seem to see nothing wrong in pre marital sex.
For me I believe a girl or boy with multiple sexual partners before marriage will continue doing it after marriage.
Re: What Is The Cause Of Too Much Immorality This Days? by Cutehector(m): 6:32am On Nov 04, 2015
Peer pressure

Inferiority complex

Exposure

Social media

Bad parental upbringing

The "church"

The world itself.

(1) (Reply)

9ja Connections / Three Things Men Craves For Most In A Relationship And Marriage / Sud I Play Along

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.