Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,376 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:52 AM

Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. (25835 Views)

Lesbo-ville: The Meet Up Place For Lesbians / 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! / *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by LadyT(f): 11:15am On May 16, 2009
July is best sha!

wink

Anywhere but Peckham, Brixton or Dalston.

No club either.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sagamite(m): 12:31pm On May 16, 2009
LadyT:

July is best sha!

wink

Anywhere but Peckham, Brixton or Dalston.

No club either.

So you are trying to avoid your Jamo exes, you don't want to re-fall in love? tongue
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by MrCrackles(m): 12:34pm On May 16, 2009
Ya all still hustling on this party shit?

Well goodluck with it, NOT FOR ME! cheesy
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Pataki: 12:50pm On May 16, 2009
Catford? cool Hope I do get enough pussycats. grin cheesy grin All these PS3 games you people are shouting is not for me. Just make enough women available, if there is options for strippers in the club, please let us know how much she demands. grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sagamite(m): 1:05pm On May 16, 2009
[size=14pt]Debosky, [/size] Please can you move this to the main Romance section (instead of Dating And Meet-up Zone)?
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Pataki: 1:15pm On May 16, 2009
Sagamite:

[size=14pt]Debosky, [/size] Please can you move this to the main Romance section (instead of Dating And Meet-up Zone)?
Why? You want the thread to be derailed? For example, you have seen what the likes of tombola can do with the thread. Let him leave it where it is. We make the plans from here, once it is done, settled and finalized, publicity using the romance board itself can be done.

My opinion.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by debosky(m): 1:21pm On May 16, 2009
@ Saga

The risk is it'll get swamped underneath the mass of threads on the main board, unless I make it sticky.

Frankly I think it's best in here with it's focused audience. Another option is requesting it be placed on the homepage. wink
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sagamite(m): 1:23pm On May 16, 2009
debosky:

@ Saga

The risk is it'll get swamped underneath the mass of threads on the main board, unless I make it sticky.

Frankly I think it's best in here with it's focused audience. Another option is requesting it be placed on the homepage. wink

Please send me an email at the email address on my profile.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by nana(f): 1:27pm On May 16, 2009
Is it happening for real?!
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by ElRazur: 1:29pm On May 16, 2009
nana:

Yes. It is looking that way at the moment. Keep an eye on the thread and register your interest. smiley
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Pataki: 1:34pm On May 16, 2009
nana:

Question?! grin 18 Pages thus far, you think this is all jokes? cheesy Do not worry, you will be seeing pictures on the internet. grin Better get your best summer wears ready for the showdown! (Eyin omo summer!) grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by nana(f): 1:45pm On May 16, 2009
ElRazur:

Yes. It is looking that way at the moment. Keep an eye on the thread and register your interest. smiley
Cool!

Pataki:

Question?! grin 18 Pages thus far, you think this is all jokes? cheesy Do not worry, you will be seeing pictures on the internet. grin Better get your best summer wears ready for the showdown! (Eyin omo summer!) grin
Hmmm,awon omo orun! 18 Pages could turn out to be shitznit @ the end of the day. Had to confirm. See ya there!
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Pataki: 1:49pm On May 16, 2009
nana:

Hmmm,awon omo orun! 18 Pages could turn out to be shitznit @ the end of the day. Had to confirm. See ya there!
So you saw that video too? shocked grin cheesy grin Who are you seeing there? Do not come empty handed at all. Make sure you come with extra legs and some nice booty. grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by nana(f): 2:45pm On May 16, 2009
Pataki:

So you saw that video too? shocked grin cheesy grin Who are you seeing there? Do not come empty handed at all. Make sure you come with extra legs and some nice booty. grin
Lol! U know!
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Busybody2(f): 3:10pm On May 16, 2009
@ Sagamite

Don't worry, I gat yo back cheesy and would love to get my hands on other bits too cool

@ Whitelexi

Can't wait to meet dem Elenurazur's too cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sagamite(m): 3:55pm On May 16, 2009
Busy_body:

@ Sagamite

Don't worry, I gat yo back cheesy and would love to get my hands on other bits too cool

Kai, you just dey make me bodi feel all warm and fozzy. cheesy

Debosky go die o.  grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sagamite(m): 3:56pm On May 16, 2009
We have had preferences so far from:

Sagamite
Sauron
El Razur
jay bee
tkb417 (coming from Nigeria so leaves others to decide)
Pataki
Debosky
tboy1
follypimpi
proudly9ja
whitelexi
blacksta
OMO IBO

So 13 guys down.

Secretz
Maray
tubabie
LadyT
Tope5000
Busy_body
nana

And 7 ladies down.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sagamite(m): 4:02pm On May 16, 2009
All on the list, please make sure you check this thread by end of Monday.

A black man sat down, planned, organised and strategised how to be president of a country where people like him used to be slaved and we can't organise a simple get together? You must be freaking kidding me.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 16, 2009
lol,

EVERYBODY JOIN TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIMCA!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by nana(f): 8:43pm On May 16, 2009
faakay:

lol,

EVERYBODY JOIN TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIMCA!!!!!!!!!! grin
Goldspot and Mirinda nko? cheesy
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by LadyT(f): 12:10am On May 17, 2009
Sagamite:

So you are trying to avoid your Jamo exes, you don't want to re-fall in love? tongue

Sharrap there LMAO!

grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sagamite(m): 11:32am On May 17, 2009
LadyT:

Sharrap there LMAO!

grin

When we get there, and one of them sees you, you will just hear:

Lawd mi Gad, Jah kiss mi neck!!!

LadyT? Lady TTTT?

Rude Gal, lissen mi nuh ya miss mi.

Mi a think abat ya and yuh bumbum all the time since ya leaf mi.

Lissen gal, yuh bumbum waan mi, miss mi and ya nuh dat.

Let mi a see yuh bumbum. Ya shake it up, shake it up, shake it up fi mi.

Gif me yuh digits, mi wants to see ya.

Make mi fi yuh meetup and mi a roc-ya-boat aftor mi take mi ganja.

Mi a make ya mi No.1 beeeabi-mama, all dem oda 15 beeeabi-mamas no fi compare to ya. I-man no even pay dem rass-clot child support, ya nuh.

How dem expect mi for support 15 beeeabies?

But mi shall pay ya support, because mi luf ya.

LadyT go just dey sweat and shake with excitement.  grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by LadyT(f): 8:43pm On May 17, 2009
Sagamite:

LadyT? Lady TTTT?

Mi a make ya mi No.1 beeeabi-mama, all dem oda 15 beeeabi-mamas no fi compare to ya. I-man no even pay dem rass-clot child support, ya nuh.

LadyT go just dey sweat and shake with excitement. grin

Oniranu ni e angry

Better not show up on the day of the NL bash because I will deal with you!

tongue
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by nana(f): 9:40pm On May 17, 2009
Sagamite:

LadyT? Lady TTTT?

LadyT go just dey sweat and shake with excitement.  grin
Mi a luv ya chat-up line cheesy
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sagamite(m): 10:58am On May 18, 2009
LadyT:

Oniranu ni e angry

Better not show up on the day of the NL bash because I will deal with you!

tongue

By the time I whisper into your ears, you will mellow. 

Been there, done that. cheesy
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sagamite(m): 10:59am On May 18, 2009
We have had preferences so far from:

Sagamite
Sauron
El Razur
jay bee
tkb417 (coming from Nigeria so leaves others to decide)
Pataki
Debosky
tboy1
follypimpi
proudly9ja
whitelexi
blacksta
OMO IBO

So 13 guys down.

Secretz
Maray
tubabie
LadyT
Tope5000
Busy_body
nana

And 7 ladies down.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by LadyT(f): 11:02am On May 18, 2009
With RAzz Nigerian chat up lines I can't wait LMAO

Sagamite : Hello

LadyT: Hi

Sagamite: Nice to meet you

LadyT: Nice to meet you too

Sagamite: You kow I just loff you so much sha

LadyT: Hisssssssss
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sagamite(m): 11:05am On May 18, 2009
Please can all those in the above list put forward an email address on their NL profiles so we can discuss the venue options and dates off-NL.

I will only accept email addys on profile or provided by someone on the list providing for someone else on the list.

Please can I have it all by the End of Wednesday.

The ones that already exist will get an initial email from me today from the email addy on my profile.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by debosky(m): 11:13am On May 18, 2009
@ saga

mine is yahoo id (in profile) atyahoodotcodotuk. I am allergic to spam. grin

LadyT:

With RAzz Nigerian chat up lines I can't wait LMAO

Sagamite : Hello

LadyT: Hi

Sagamite: Nice to meet you

LadyT: Nice to meet you too

Sagamite: You kow I just loff you so much sha

LadyT: I have been waiting for you to say that since last week. Buy me a recharge card and you have a deal! grin

Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by tboy1(m): 11:19am On May 18, 2009
@ Sagamite
Did u get my mail?
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by LadyT(f): 11:21am On May 18, 2009
Debo you are finished. hissssssssssss

angry

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (41)

The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz / Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.