Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,943 members, 7,876,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. (25769 Views)

Lesbo-ville: The Meet Up Place For Lesbians / 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! / *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by debosky(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2009
@ Folly

I want a balance - I still need my guys like you around so we can kick Sharon's ass. grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by follypimpi(m): 5:20pm On May 19, 2009
I 2nd that,especially if his goin to be raining curses @ Arsenal angry angry
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by StephenP(m): 5:39pm On May 19, 2009
Good to see you guys making progress.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sauron1: 5:43pm On May 19, 2009
debosky:

@ Folly

I want a balance - I still need my guys like you around so we can kick Sharon's ass. grin

U don't have a prayer. . . . .

Sauron, TKB, Tubabie and Smurf will all be there.
Consider the gig the RED DEVILS party.
Every GAYnner shall be extinguished. grin grin grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by debosky(m): 5:45pm On May 19, 2009
TKB will be chasing Maray and Ibkaye all over the place. Tubabie will be held spellbound by her nairaland toaster.

Smurf? Pataki's lyrics will sweep her off her feet, leaving you alone as a scumtwat. We will crush you like a potato crisp. grin

Where is Saga? One more day to go guys, any more respondents interested?
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by MrCrackles(m): 5:51pm On May 19, 2009
debosky:

TKB will be chasing Maray and Ibkaye all over the place. Tubabie will be held spellbound by her nairaland toaster.

Isnt the highlighted above, underaged?

Why are you guys inviting minors to the party?

Are you trying to make up numbers?

M gonna have to inform the MET! grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by debosky(m): 5:53pm On May 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Isnt the highlighted above, underaged?

According to her she will be legal by then grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by MrCrackles(m): 5:55pm On May 19, 2009
debosky:

According to her she will be legal by then grin

Fair enough! cheesy
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 19, 2009
Mschew angry
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by nana(f): 6:10pm On May 19, 2009
Hmmmm
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by follypimpi(m): 6:11pm On May 19, 2009
The young shall grow Brash.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by tkb417(m): 6:16pm On May 19, 2009

Smurf? Pataki's lyrics will sweep her off her feet, leaving you alone as a scumtwat. We will crush you like a potato crisp.

Where is Saga? One more day to go guys, any more respondents interested?

hmmm, ill be with Smurf so i wont be chasing Maray. You can have maray

Pataki's lyrics on Smurf?
hmmm, Pataki wont even try to do any 007 moves cos ill be dangerously alert to any gaynnish moves grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by follypimpi(m): 6:19pm On May 19, 2009
Is the ps3 game still on
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by MrCrackles(m): 6:19pm On May 19, 2009
follypimpi:

The young shall grow Brash.

If that is all you have to say about minors like IBK attending adult parties, then you are a disgrace to the human race! tongue

This is not some Transport Company that plies the Eastern Nigerian routes! grin cheesy
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by MrCrackles(m): 6:19pm On May 19, 2009
ibkaye:

Mschew angry

Am i lying

Kiddo!! cheesy tongue
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by follypimpi(m): 6:24pm On May 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]If that is all you have to say about minors like IBK attending adult parties, then you are a disgrace to the human race! tongue

This is not some Transport Company that plies the Eastern Nigerian routes! grin

Well i thought you louts were joking,never knew she's a propa Minor,me bad.She should be locked up in her room anyways.grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by MrCrackles(m): 6:25pm On May 19, 2009
follypimpi:

Well i thought you louts were joking,never knew she's a propa Minor,me bad.She should be locked up in her room anyways.
grin

Bruv she is just 16! shocked cheesy
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

If that is all you have to say about minors like IBK attending adult parties, then you are a disgrace to the human race! tongue

This is not some Transport Company that plies the Eastern Nigerian routes! grin cheesy

MrCrackles:

Am i lying

Kiddo!! cheesy tongue

angry
follypimpi:

Well i thought you louts were joking,never knew she's a propa Minor,me bad.She should be locked up in her room anyways.grin
Don't listen to him, I'm not a minor smiley

MrCrackles:

Morbidly obese lie!
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by yme1(f): 6:28pm On May 19, 2009
@Mrcrackles
make i nor see u there o tongue cheesy

@ibk
dont listen to them, wink
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sagamite(m): 6:30pm On May 19, 2009
follypimpi:

Is the ps3 game still on

Damn right it is!!! We just need to decide how we go about incorporating it.

So far, it is yourself, me and El Razur that have expressed strong interest.

STELARTOIS:
Actually i stay in scotland but i wouldnt mind joining ur summer Bbq  in londoncheesy pls add me to d list.

You will need a 2009 mental health clearance certificate to have a chance to join the party.

truphie:
please add me name to the list.

In your case, maybe.

Your number of post is too low to say yes. I will need to vet you a bit more.

Post your email on your profile before Wednesday and notify me when you have.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 19, 2009
y me:

@Mrcrackles

@ibk
dont listen to them, wink
Lol wink
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by MrCrackles(m): 6:57pm On May 19, 2009
y me:

@Mrcrackles

Me sef nor dey come!

Hold yourself! cheesy
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by yme1(f): 7:04pm On May 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

Me sef nor dey come!

Hold yourself! cheesy

nah from birth i begin hold myself boi cheesy grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by debosky(m): 7:06pm On May 19, 2009
offtopic queen y me please don't DERAIL this thread. tongue

@ Saga

When did you start 'vetting' attendees? In that case I want Sharon vetted - I think he might have the H1N1 virus. tongue
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by yme1(f): 7:10pm On May 19, 2009
@debosky
you and i know this thread has been derailed a thousand and one times undecided cheesy

oh and thanks for calling me a queen grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by nich(m): 7:23pm On May 19, 2009
y me:

@debosky
you and i know this thread has been derailed a thousand and one times undecided cheesy
tongue 'guess that's what you get when globalisation allows peeps from all around the world dish out a piece of their 'freaky' minds. wink

just luvin the 'freakies' in this hood called NL. Peace! cool
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by LadyT(f): 7:25pm On May 19, 2009
angry

Whitelexi you want a free potbelly rub?

gerr off jare
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by TOPE20001(f): 7:28pm On May 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

Lmao . . . . she is not undecided tongue
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by StrStruck(f): 7:30pm On May 19, 2009
StephenP:

Good to see you guys making progress.

If you go, I'll hop on you, I mean, the same flight with you. grin

Wait Ibk has been 16 for how long now? When I joined in '07, she was still 16
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 19, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Lmao . . . . she is not undecided tongue
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by TOPE20001(f): 7:35pm On May 19, 2009
St☆rStruck:

If you go, I'll hop on you, I mean, the same flight with you. grin

Girl! plsssssssssssssss stay in the US
we dont want u hia tongue so i can have stephen all to myself cheesy
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by StrStruck(f): 7:39pm On May 19, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Girl! plsssssssssssssss stay in the US
we dont want u hia tongue so i can have stephen all to myself cheesy

He never said he was but I'm trying to lure him. . . but if he does, I'm handcuffing one of his hands to mine. Some things aren't meant to be shared lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41)

The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz / Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.