Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,770 members, 7,924,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 02:37 PM

Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. (26083 Views)

Lesbo-ville: The Meet Up Place For Lesbians / 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! / *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by presido1: 2:20pm On May 21, 2009
AmakaOne:

Did I tell you that I will be wearing g-string?
 cheesy wink
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Busybody2(f): 2:31pm On May 21, 2009
Sagamite:

[size=28pt]I can honestly say IVs are maxed out now and there will be no more invites.[/size]

[size=18pt]Thanks to all those that have expressed interest.[/size]

No way angry how dare you angry
I meant to say no way SIR embarassed What I meant to say was we have to invite Her Eminent Personality Amebo no1 and she has to be flown in first class and lodged in the only 7 star hotel in the world because nothing else will do embarassed

@ Jennykadri

Germany is only 45 minutes away from here na, so get your arse over here pronto, who better to keep an eyes on things and make sure it does not descend into a fight ehn cheesy Abi you don fly go Australia, let me know so that I would be able to plan when I am going to move in with McCrackles, my one true loff kiss
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by AmakaOne(f): 2:38pm On May 21, 2009
MrCrackles coming to the do?
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by platinumnk(f): 8:17pm On May 21, 2009
StephenP:

I'm not going to the Great Sissy Kingdom  grin

Oga come and find ur cheating wife starstruck

@topic- move the party to the states
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by olagboye(m): 8:30pm On May 21, 2009
Lady T, I Know you are on this forum. Can I meet you please.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:06pm On May 21, 2009
Amaka, are you going? make I fedex my tupperware grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Pataki: 11:38pm On May 21, 2009
AmakaOne:

@ Pataki,
u dey fear?
Good.
Then my siggy is not too far off the mark abi?  wink
Fear? I fear no mortal soul. wink I am rather intrigued as to the dynamics of your siggy. cool

You siggy is way off the mark, and should simply and only be licenced by me. tongue
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sauron1: 11:44pm On May 21, 2009
Pataki:

Fear? I fear no mortal soul. wink I am rather intrigued as to the dynamics of your siggy. cool

You siggy is way off the mark, and should simply and only be licenced by me. tongue

Pataki, it seems your nemesis will be coming for the gig.
Before you think you can start polying with other ladies, Deepzone is coming. cheesy
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by LadyT(f): 12:01am On May 22, 2009
olagboye:

Lady T, I Know you are on this forum. Can I meet you please.

LMAO sure you wanna fly over?

Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Pataki: 12:05am On May 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

Pataki, it seems your nemesis will be coming for the gig.
Before you think you can start polying with other ladies, Deepzone is coming. cheesy
Are you serious? grin cheesy grin Am so busted!

I heard she is a waitress, and also a female toilet security in one of the bars here in London. I did not know it was her bar that we would be using. cheesy I just hope she would not be behind the bar that day, but rather, manning the female toilet. grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sauron1: 12:10am On May 22, 2009
Pataki:

Are you serious? grin cheesy grin Am so busted!

Just warning you. sad
To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by tubabie(f): 12:17am On May 22, 2009
@ Pataki

Dont mind Sauron, Its just a trick to have most of the ladies to himself! cheesy
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Pataki: 12:44am On May 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

Just warning you. sad
To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Lol. . . . . Thanks for the forewarning bro. Taken in and noted. cheesy

tubabie:

@ Pataki

Dont mind Sauron, Its just a trick to have most of the ladies to himself! cheesy
Really? Well unfortunately, Sauron has been sectioned to the PS3 games arena with Sagamite and ElRazur. He must not be found near any lady. Rather, we GUNNERS are responsible for women affairs that evening. Come and see tactical team formation and play.

Hope you come, all comfy and adorable. cheesy Remember it is SUMMER! cheesy
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by tkb417(m): 8:00am On May 22, 2009
Really? Well unfortunately, Sauron has been sectioned to the PS3 games arena with Sagamite and ElRazur. He must not be found near any lady. Rather, we GUNNERS are responsible for women affairs that evening. Come and see tactical team formation and play.

Hope you come, all comfy and adorable. Remember it is SUMMER!
tactical team formation with no trophies.
u berra dont bring ur badluck to fore on that day

The winners will be in charge of the gurlies!
I'll be the scribe on that day cos a special report will be published on NL after the shindig!
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by whitelexi(m): 9:49am On May 22, 2009
If u have the right attitude and game, the girls look for u and want to be with u. . .  Una just dey here dey battle for women wey never even show for the venue grin  Sotay una don bring gunners into the picture sef

So Sauron oh, Pataki oh, or TBK. . .  make una no drag anything until una fit see am physically grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by debosky(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2009
whitelexi:

If u have the right attitude and game, the girls look for u and want to be with u. . .  Una just dey here dey battle for women wey never even show for the venue grin  Sotay una don bring gunners into the picture sef

So Sauron oh, Pataki oh, or TBK. . .  make una no drag anything until una fit see am physically grin

Tell them oh!

I can only imagine their disappointment if all the girls [size=5pt](except one of course)[/size] they are fighting over show up as wowolities. grin grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by ElRazur: 11:42am On May 22, 2009
Payment method provided. Please check your email. Thanks.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by StrStruck(f): 12:14pm On May 22, 2009
Pataki:

Lol. . . . . Thanks for the forewarning bro. Taken in and noted. cheesy

Hope you come, all comfy and adorable. cheesy Remember it is SUMMER! cheesy

Tell me why I read tactical team fornication lol
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by ElRazur: 12:22pm On May 22, 2009
Payments confirmed from a few people. Keep it up. smiley
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by LadyT(f): 12:32pm On May 22, 2009
Rubbish and Nonsense the girls have hired a male stripper while you boys play your stank PS3!

Unsociable boneheads

tongue

Debo who is the ONE EXCEPTION hmmmmmm angry
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by whitelexi(m): 12:38pm On May 22, 2009
LadyT:

Rubbish and Nonsense the girls have hired a Nintendo Wii fit while you boys play your soccer on PS3!

tongue

Debo who is the ONE EXCEPTION hmmmmmm angry

All exceptions know themselves grin grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by debosky(m): 12:50pm On May 22, 2009
whitelexi:

All exceptions know themselves grin grin

Thanks o Lexi, wowolities and exceptions don't need to be told before they know. cheesy
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by LadyT(f): 12:54pm On May 22, 2009
See your mouth Alakori.

*snaps fingers*

Note to self No food for Debo and whitelexi
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by whitelexi(m): 1:06pm On May 22, 2009
LadyT:

Note to self No food for Debo and whitelexi

Buffet tongue tongue tongue
Abi u wan seize my plate? grin grin grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Pataki: 1:10pm On May 22, 2009
tkb417:

tactical team formation with no trophies.
u berra dont bring ur badluck to fore on that day

The winners will be in charge of the gurlies!
I'll be the scribe on that day cos a special report will be published on NL after the shindig!
You are coming all the way from Naija to chance us with our babes? shocked Oh boy, that one na long thing! From our tactical team formation errors, we have learnt our lessons and we are improved to handle things better. These includes women affairs. cheesy

You, Sauron, Sagamite and ElRazur can handle the PS3, Nintendo Wii games, the rest of the dudes would handle the women and the dance floor. grin The ladies would handle our food and ultimate satisfaction. cheesy tongue

whitelexi:

Romance 101 - right attitude and game my foot!

So far so good, the list of ladies roll call is impressive. lipsrsealed You had better grab your copy now. Do not say you have not been told. Otherwise, you would be using your hennessy as consolation at the meet-up. cheesy

St☆rStruck:

Tell me why I read tactical team fornication lol
Wait till you see pictures and hear gists, before you think fornication. tongue
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by tkb417(m): 1:13pm On May 22, 2009
Tell them oh!

I can only imagine their disappointment if all the girls (except one of course) they are fighting over show up as wowolities
God forbid bad thing. i no dey go cos of PS3 o grin

ill soon be scarce frome here o cos i get exams.

make una arrange am well.

we go dey jam for there grin

You are coming all the way from Naija to chance us with our babes? Oh boy, that one na long thing! From our tactical team formation, we have learnt our lessons and better improved to handle things more better. This includes women affairs.

You, Sauron, Sagamite and ElRazur can handle the PS3, Nintendo Wii games, the rest of the dudes would handle the women and the dance floor. The ladies would handle our food and ultimate satisfaction
HSMP beckons grin
i'll relocate soon grin grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by whitelexi(m): 1:13pm On May 22, 2009
Pataki:

You had better grab your copy now. Do not say you have not been told. Otherwise, you would be using your hennessy as consolation at the meet-up. cheesy

Thought that was already sorted?
I'm getting down with Amaka na, na she use her hand carry fire grin grin grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by tkb417(m): 1:17pm On May 22, 2009
Thought that was already sorted?
I'm getting down with Amaka na, na she use her hand carry fire
chei!!!
u guys have started allocating softwares shocked shocked

debosky= (cant remember)
whitelexi=amaka
sauron=tope
pataki=deepzone grin
saga=spice

see sharing formular grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sauron1: 1:21pm On May 22, 2009
tubabie:

@ Pataki

I will surely have the pretty ones to meself.

debosky:

I can only imagine their disappointment if all the girls [size=5pt](except one of course)[/size] they are fighting over show up as wowolities.  grin grin

Hahahaha. . . . . . .Wowolites will not be allowed to come in.
I will personally refund their contributions. I am allergic to worwor babes.
On the list, i can vouch for 3 chics. I ain't sure about the rest. grin

tkb417:

debosky= (cant remember)
whitelexi=amaka
sauron=tope
pataki=deepzone grin
saga=spice

Make that Sauron = Tope, Secretz, Tubabie, Ibkaye(if she can prove she is 18) and 3 other unknown chics.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by presido1: 1:25pm On May 22, 2009
tkb417:

chei!!!
u guys have started allocating softwares shocked shocked

debosky= (cant remember)
whitelexi=amaka
sauron=tope
pataki=deepzone grin
saga=spice

Tkb abeg don't tempt me with dis your SF if u no wan make head roll. Those two are meant for me and my guest.
Lexi u berra collect one from woolwich as you are coming. tongue tongue
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by whitelexi(m): 1:27pm On May 22, 2009
presido1:

Tkb abeg don't tempt me with dis your SF if u no wan make head roll. Those two are meant for me and my guest.
Lexi u berra collect one from woolwich as you are coming. tongue tongue

I see say virus go plenty for that zone, so i'll come with uncle Norton!
I go carry both the software plus the hardware at the end of the day grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Pataki: 1:32pm On May 22, 2009
@ Tkb,

Who told you DeepZone is coming? grin I already got myself fixed for that day. cheesy So you relocating soon? That's cool. Whitelexi ain't getting any AmakaOne.  grin I already have a surety for you bro. I am still preparing her on the fire for you though. So no worries, after exams you would have a UK chic to cool down with. grin

@ Sauron,

You have got a long throat damn! Stick with what you have! You got your PS3 games that should be more than enough. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (41)

Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies / The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz / Meeting Port Harcourt Base Boys And Girls.ur whatsapps no

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.