Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,110 members, 7,980,916 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 08:22 AM

Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. (26350 Views)

Lesbo-ville: The Meet Up Place For Lesbians / 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! / *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Go Down)

Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by amebono13: 3:55pm On May 22, 2009
LadyT:

Amebo are you coming?

angry tongue

yes im cumming sweetie, im cumming with debo, david, pataki, presido,whitelexi, jaybee and co grin grin

if i dont cumm who will report the even back on NL, my name says it all cool
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by presido1: 3:55pm On May 22, 2009
debosky:

I get mammywater proof helmet too.  grin grin cheesy
Bring it along dude make sure u spinkle holy water.

amebo no1.:

presido choose one angry angry angry
Why should i chose one when Sauron gat 4 already. I for bring too of together but una too FAT for VW Beatle grin grin grin none of you will accept to enta back seat. tongue tongue
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED:

Ibkaye(if she can prove she is 21)
Tubabie
Tope2000
Secretz
Amebo no 1
Busy_Body.

This is the final warning. . . . . .
Y'all guys should keep your hands off these distinguished ladies.
U can have a ball with the others but these ones are SACRED.

Haba, from 18 to 21 angry
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Pataki: 3:57pm On May 22, 2009
tkb417:

hmmm, chei!!
ill go with a manc

I guess, u'll have to pick either tubabie or ibk. Ibk for you, tubabie for me then grin
Omo, I no wan get CRB record yet. You fit handle Ibkaye. I go handle tubabie. We dey flow on the same pedestal well well.  cheesy

~Sauron~:

TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED:

Tubabie
Tope2000
Secretz
Amebo no 1
Busy_Body.
Guy, leave out those cancelled names! You are looking for my trouble oh! Wetin sef? You are holding onto the pads all evening, and you want to hold onto those precious women as well?

You have got to be joking! cheesy
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by LadyT(f): 3:57pm On May 22, 2009
amebo no1.:

yes im cumming sweetie, im cumming with debo, david, pataki, presido,whitelexi, jaybee and co grin grin

if i dont cumm who will report the even back on NL, my name says it all cool

LMAO High 5 my sister

rotflmao.

Omo what happens out of nairaland stays OUT of nairaland!  Everyone is being made to swear an oath!
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by agabaI23(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2009
Which holi water pass your semen? it neutralises all mammywater.

Rum is another good holi water
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by TOPE20001(f): 3:58pm On May 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED:
Tubabie
Tope2000
Secretz
Amebo no 1
Busy_Body.

Buahahahahahahaha . . . . . what did u anoint us with tongue grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by amebono13: 3:58pm On May 22, 2009
presido1:

Bring it along dude make sure u spinkle holy water.
Why should i chose one when Sauron gat 4 already. I for bring too of together but una too FAT for VW Beatle grin grin grin none of you will accept to enta back seat. tongue tongue

if you wan carry me, make sure say na lamborghini you come with cool
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sauron1: 3:58pm On May 22, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Buahahahahahahaha . . . . . what did u anoint us with tongue grin

HOLY WATER!!!

ibkaye:

Haba, from 18 to 21   angry

The stakes are getting higher, babes!!! wink wink wink wink
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED:

Tubabie
Tope2000
Secretz
Amebo no 1
Busy_Body.

you can keep the rest . . . even though i let Tope go with much regret . . . she too like men.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by TOPE20001(f): 3:59pm On May 22, 2009
ibkaye:

Haba, from 18 to 21 angry

Sabi u r 28 . . . so why r u angry grin cheesy

davidylan:

you can keep the rest . . . even though i let Tope go with much regret . . . she too like men.

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin
Thanks for letting me go . . . . now u can finally find happiness cheesy
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by tkb417(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2009
nna . . . after mowing the lawn and feeding it with miraclegro . . . you want to give another man the priviledge to play football there abi? Na me and you today
hmm lipsrsealed

Errrrrrmm m m m,what the heck to my sis smurf??

shes coming and she doesnt mind me rolling with another manc.
smurf carries my ring

Omo, I no wan get CRB record yet. You fit handle Ibkaye. I go handle tubabie. We dey flow on the same pedestal well well
no. Ive never been arrested b4.
This gathering wont kobalize my life.

hands up!!
If Tubabie is unavailable, then smurf will take control
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by amebono13: 4:01pm On May 22, 2009
davidylan:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LadyT:

LMAO High 5 my sister

rotflmao.

Omo what happens out of nairaland stays OUT of nairaland!  Everyone is being made to swear an oath!

but how will i tell the how them men came cumm sad sad
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by amebono13: 4:02pm On May 22, 2009
davidylan:

nna . . . after mowing the lawn and feeding it with miraclegro . . . you want to give another man the priviledge to play football there abi? Na me and you today.

tell them honey kiss kiss kiss

but biaaa, if you are coming please leave your bible at home grin grin grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by TOPE20001(f): 4:03pm On May 22, 2009
tkb417:

shes coming and she doesnt mind me rolling with another manc.
smurf carries my ring

I am still going to confirm from her first
if she doesnt mind  . . . . .then u have my blessing with tubabie grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by presido1: 4:05pm On May 22, 2009
amebo no1.:

if you wan carry me, make sure say na lamborghini you come with cool
Awwww hun u know i don't like driving that lambo on Sat. Unless u gonna pilot it.
amebo no1.:

Chinaeke God of women shocked shocked shocked

Sauron
why Lady T name is not on the list?
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by TOPE20001(f): 4:06pm On May 22, 2009
why u wan cause wahala naa? cheesy
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 22, 2009
amebo no1.:

No problem . . . the bbq is on sat not sunday.  grin You better leave your inhibitions at home too . . .
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sauron1: 4:07pm On May 22, 2009
davidylan:

Amebo no 1?? We signed till def do us part!!!
She is eternally/maritally contracted to me, you can ask her that.

Secretz?? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I am thinking. . . . . .Let her be the judge. Whatever she says. wink
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by tkb417(m): 4:08pm On May 22, 2009
I am still going to confirm from her first
if she doesnt mind  . . . . .then u have my blessing with tubabie

noooo
dont ask her a thing. She'll be fine without u asking grin grin grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

Amebo no 1?? We signed till def do us part!!!
She is eternally/maritally contracted to me, you can ask her that.

Secretz?? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I am thinking. . . . . .Let her be the judge. Whatever she says. wink

Maybe you signed with an impostor . . . Amebo no 1 has been my one and only for a long time now . . . as for secretz . . . dont even go there. grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by amebono13: 4:10pm On May 22, 2009
davidylan:

No problem . . . the bbq is on sat not sunday.  grin You better leave your inhibitions at home too . . .

yes ooo and please dont forget yOUR CD-ROM at home like you did the last time, you know there is no mallams shop in uk grin grin grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by presido1: 4:11pm On May 22, 2009
TOPE2000!:

why u wan cause wahala naa? cheesy
Hehehehehehe am innocent ooh. U know say i no like wahala. grin grin grin
Btw all play and no wahala makes Sauron nice dude.
I wan make stiletto land for persin head tongue tongue tongue
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by TOPE20001(f): 4:11pm On May 22, 2009
amebo no1.:

yes ooo and please dont forget yOUR CD-ROM at home like you did the last time, you know there is no mallams shop in uk grin grin grin

Awon oni isekuse grin cheesy

tkb417:

noooo
dont ask her a thing. She'll be fine without u asking grin grin grin

Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Pataki: 4:11pm On May 22, 2009
See them arguing over who is for who. When the real dealers know who is for who. I go just siddon dey look on my own. cheesy
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by LadyT(f): 4:11pm On May 22, 2009
presido1:

Awwww hun u know i don't like driving that lambo on Sat. Unless u gonna pilot it.Chinaeke God of women shocked shocked shocked

Sauron
why Lady T name is not on the list?

Dont start another one oh!

My wowo no be small.

cry

I am the bouncer for the night  wink
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by TOPE20001(f): 4:12pm On May 22, 2009
presido1:

Hehehehehehe am innocent ooh. U know say i no like wahala. grin grin grin
Btw all play and no wahala makes Sauron nice dude.
I wan make stiletto land for persin head tongue tongue tongue

I wudnt mind that either. . lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by amebono13: 4:14pm On May 22, 2009
TOPE2000!:

ki lo deeee oo deyiiiiiii , dont you know waht CD ROM is? haba i mean normal CD OOOO cool
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 22, 2009
amebo no1.:

Forget ke? Na bbq and woman i wan chop not pikin . . .  grin

TOPE2000!:

sharrap dia!  cheesy Dont be jealous.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by agabaI23(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2009
CD = antivirus
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by presido1: 4:16pm On May 22, 2009
LadyT:

Dont start another one oh!
My wowo no be small.
cry
I am the bouncer for the night  wink
I know say u know wowo, no be u i see the other day? U fine pass Tope sef tongue tongue tongue

TOPE2000!:

I wudnt mind that either. . lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
For your head then make sure u no wear wig angry grin grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by amebono13: 4:17pm On May 22, 2009
davidylan:

Forget ke? Na bbq and woman i wan chop not pikin . . .  grin

sharrap dia!  cheesy Dont be jealous.

dont mind them sweetie, please dont forget to teach me how to speak in tongues like you did the last time when you were playing the CD grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41)

Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies / The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz / Meeting Port Harcourt Base Boys And Girls.ur whatsapps no

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.