Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,907 members, 7,883,158 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

UNILORIN Levies Bandwidth Charges On Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Levies Bandwidth Charges On Students (1410 Views)

Effect Of ASUU Strike On Students / UNN Lecturers To Be Promoted Based On Students Appraisals - Pic / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN Levies Bandwidth Charges On Students by Newtoon: 7:19am On Nov 04, 2015
The management of the University of Ilorin has levied a total amount of N5,000 as bandwidth charges on every student of the University.
All students of the institution have been mandated to make payment for the fee in order to have access to the WiFi provided by the school for streaming and browsing on campus.
Also, the payment of N2,000 for the sweat shirt provided by Students' Union of the university for the 40th Anniversary of the university has been made compulsory for all students.
https://m.facebook.com/uniloringist/

(1) (Reply)

Whiteplains British School / 15th May Jamb Result Out I Just Checked Mine / Mistake On My Ekiti State University Certificate, How To Recitfy It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.