Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,047 members, 7,946,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) (43729 Views)

Woman Arraigned In Court After Biting Man's Joystick In Delta State. Photos / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details / Man's Joystick Cut Off In Liberia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by hectorswag(m): 10:11am On Nov 04, 2015
Hello guys,

Check out the flier below, interested persons should call [size=14pt]08180335389[/size]. Thanks

Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 04, 2015
Lol... The indian man na real baddo..
Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 04, 2015
hectorswag:
h

There is God oo...
Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by GodblessNig247(m): 10:14am On Nov 04, 2015
osedvgirl:
shocked

did he recovered the diick back, how did he know it has disappeared, let me imagine it sef

Pls don't imagine it o
Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by frisky2good(m): 10:15am On Nov 04, 2015
I still don't understand what people mean by this joy stick stealing. Does the thing just disappear from the victim's pants or what?
Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by hectorswag(m): 10:15am On Nov 04, 2015
Datazone:

There is God oo...

Lool!! shhhh.. Dont tell anyone wink
Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by Guyman02: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2015
Where is the picture of the naked man without his Preek?
People use this method of accusation to deal with their enemies by mob action. Last time the Okada man did it to an Army Captain and got the beating of his life when the officer called his colleagues.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by abatically(m): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2015
menix:
India people, the most jujuish people in the world.

Sure the indian man wants to increase sales since it's Xmas period again.

But if it was a nigerian accused he would be alight, why is this case different.

So if a bike drops u, and a minute later the bike man starts screaming and chasing u that u stole his d°ic*kk, does it mean the bike man is right? Would u like it if the mob descend on u for something u know nothing about?

A lot of innocent people have died or suffered from mob jungle justice for crimes they know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by wtfCode: 10:19am On Nov 04, 2015
as the D-boy don disappear 4 the area, i could imagine how the area go dey look like shocked
Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by Guyman02: 10:20am On Nov 04, 2015
MadCow1:
Who here watched the Video?

I only came here to see a picture of what a dickless Man looks like.

I am still looking for the picture of the Prickless man. Lies!
Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by yomi007k(m): 10:25am On Nov 04, 2015
NOBODYY:
Atheists
Come and explain how dz happened since you guys don't believe in God and the devil undecided
Keep quiet, have dey stolen ur dick or someone's close b4?

Gullible folk
Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by AfroKnight: 10:28am On Nov 04, 2015
Are we still so backward in this country. How can you believe a lie like this? Why didn't the mob check the okada man to know if his peniss was gone?

Just pray angry frustrated okada riders don't frame you up and mob you.
Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by repogirl(f): 10:36am On Nov 04, 2015
Why is it always the okada people stuff they always steal? This might be linked to a story two weeks ago where the okada people accused a soldier of stealing his you know what.... I am sure this is a ploy to rob and extort money from unsuspecting victims.

These okada men are up to something.
Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by Oguieke(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2015
osedvgirl:
shocked

did he recovered the diick back, how did he know it has disappeared, let me imagine it sef
u can now check if urs is there, cos i ve worked on it as u demanded
Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by Chukzyfcb(m): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2015
OP e be like say you no well, I just wasted 4mb on a useless Video! For those that didn't watch it & are asking whatsap, its complete B.S. The indian wasn't interviewd, the victim too wasn't interviewed, Infact nobody was asked how it happened in the video. The guy jst heard an indian stole penis and he rushed to create a thread with no proof! If you still believe this kinda story, u are the reason why scam pastors will not cease to exist in 9ja 'coz you are so gullible.
Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by duality(m): 10:41am On Nov 04, 2015
wawaboy1:
LIES.
1.why waste time with an okada man when u can touch anybody you want in Balogun market without they person being aware. Even in BRT buses.

2. If he can vanish a joystick by just touching someone .(FOR MONEY RITUAL). Why not skip this process. With the same power he can cause all the money in an ATM to vanish.(quicker and less risk)

You really think everybody can be used for rituals?
Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by kehyndey(f): 10:42am On Nov 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin God please protect hi* *wn for me!
Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by NOBODYY: 10:42am On Nov 04, 2015
yomi007k:
Keep quiet, have dey stolen ur dick or someone's close b4?

Gullible folk
cheesy cheesy cheesy Who dey follow you fight??

Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by Etizz: 10:49am On Nov 04, 2015
Abeg who Don watch d video,? Waitin really happened? D guy d!ck really vanish?

No much mb for me now to watch it.
Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by Luckymay(f): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2015
freshness2020:
Nawa o.. Na to dey hold my joystick like a n*gga every single minute for road be that.. Different tori everyday for my kontri.
lolzz. Funny u
Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by logica(m): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2015
NOBODYY:
Atheists
Come and explain how dz happened since you guys don't believe in God and the devil undecided
The ultimate challenge is how to explain anything to m0r0ns.
Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2015
akksplendor:
For those who believe it's possible for someone to steal another person's penis, here's a bizarre story for you with photos...According to the story, an Indian supposed stole the penis of an Okada rider in the Satellite town area of Lagos on Saturday October 31st around 5.30pm.

He ran after the Indian man and started shouting which attracted the attention of others and his fellow okada riders. They even started beating him without anyone confirming. Na wa! Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIqCauXoqJ4
www.splendormag.com/2015/11/india-man-allleegedly-stole-okadamans.html

Only a fo0l will think mere touching vanished his d1ck. Also, only a fo0lish man will think he can vanish d1ck thru mere touching.

These things are lies. Just like in those days we use to run away from schooling saying OGBONI people sent a letter demanding heads.

My elder brother wrongly accused Hausa man many years ago. The hausa man was beating to coma, at the end, he was innocent. When we search his bag, he only has a copy of Quran with him.

People should wake up and stop behaving like animals. This is 2015......................... As far as am concern the India man is innocent. AS a Nigerian living in abroad, i can tell you that a foreigner of different color will not have the courage to do something that will draw crowd.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by tinktanker: 10:55am On Nov 04, 2015
osedvgirl:
shocked

guy it actually disappears o. I knw someone it was take from
Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by Ambrogio(m): 11:04am On Nov 04, 2015
To all those believing this stupid story, I just want to let you all know that if you ever spent a dime on formal education you're a waste of resources.

I've always wondered why in stories like this they never show pictures of the person without their private part.

My first thought when I read this headline was that the people around the scene should hold on to their valuables as thieves use diversion tactics like this to rob people. And I'm pretty sure that was the case here.

Even the cameraman asked in the video for the Okada rider and no one pointed him out. Just a particular group of people moving in a bunch and some others walking and bumping into others. I'm sure lots of wallets and phones would dissapear.

Note: If their penis truly is gone, the pictures of it would go international. Not just by mere word of mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by RexTramadol1: 11:07am On Nov 04, 2015
As dem don tif ur Joy na Stick win

If anyone steals my joystick, na ayilala go settle the case
Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by flokii: 11:10am On Nov 04, 2015
omo no be small thing o...

joystick la ma pe... wat qualifies one as a man..

there was a time dat joystick theft thing was rampant... I remember then.. after any unusual contact.. we tap our joystick to see if itz still intact grin

dis Africa ehnn..
Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by kandiikane(m): 11:13am On Nov 04, 2015
What utter bullshyt!!
Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 04, 2015
;DPlease, What does joystick mean??
Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by chuksmad(m): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2015
ekemini606:
I thanks God for this age of social media reporting. If you say this things do exist, some educated/enlightenment mind will come n start rubbishing you with empiricism.

Oya over to you. Know know people, what say you.
U have a very low iq. How can you believe this scam display by these hooligans. If it true, they shud force the okada man to show the missing prick and Indian man having the prick in his possession.
These are bunch of thieves that just want to pickpocket people money.

1 Like

Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by ojnnaco(m): 11:20am On Nov 04, 2015
why Nigeria
Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by dwesternmall: 11:33am On Nov 04, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) by EbolaParasite: 11:35am On Nov 04, 2015
NOBODYY:
Atheists

Did you see the missing prick?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twin Brothers And A Man Clash In Kano (Graphic Photos) / Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.