Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,848 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:09 PM

Need A Car In Lagos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need A Car In Lagos (771 Views)

Detailed Guidelines For Buying A Car From Auctionexport.com / Purchasing A Car In Germany. Process And Procedures? Costs? / Selling A Right Hand Drive Car In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Car In Lagos by Ceedorf: 7:12pm On May 11, 2009
Hello nairalanders,
I need very good and clean car. It could be Honda or Toyota, Tokunbo/naija used provided the engine have not being tampered with.
Any body having one within the range of 600-800k should please respond to this trend or send me an email
ajiboyesaheed@yahoo.com

Thanks and best regards
Re: Need A Car In Lagos by megadon2: 5:30pm On May 13, 2009
hi bro, i v a 9ja used honda babyboy, if u r interested call me on 08037237050,to negotiate d price,will upload pics tomorrow
Re: Need A Car In Lagos by EmmanuelM: 7:32am On May 14, 2009
Hello, i hav a used toyota camry from cotonue what do you think?
Re: Need A Car In Lagos by Nobody: 8:57am On May 14, 2009
Emmanuel M:

I'd say Ceedorf thinks you have a used Toyota Camry for sale.

What else can he think?
You haven't given any details, even basic ones about how old it is.
Re: Need A Car In Lagos by Ceedorf: 11:14am On May 14, 2009
Emmanuel M:

Emmanuel M, can you provide the model of the camry you have. Also try to upload the picture or send to my mail.
What is your price? Where is the car located.

mega_don:

hi bro, i v a 9ja used honda babyboy, if u r interested call me on 08037237050,to negotiate d price,will upload pics tomorrow
Mega_don, can you provide the history of the car with the VIN No. What is your asking price. I am waiting for the pictures. please try to include the engine, interior and body pictures. Where is the car located.

Thanks and best regards.
Re: Need A Car In Lagos by megadon2: 1:31pm On May 15, 2009
d car is @ barracks, opp ojo cantonment plz come for check up
Re: Need A Car In Lagos by Ceedorf: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2009
mega_don:

d car is @ barracks, opp ojo cantonment plz come for check up

Hi Mega_don, coming to barrack is not that convenient for me. If you won't mind uploading the pix of the car and provide some relevant informations. Then we can talk better.

If you insist that I should come to your side, then forget about it.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

A Car Of Your Choice But Only Have 450k - 700k, We Will Find It For You / My Vehicle Ac / Delta State - Tri Axle Tipper - 12 Tyres - 4.5m (pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.