Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,455 members, 7,978,467 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:53 AM

'kim Wants Me To Freeze My Eggs!' Khloe Kardashian Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'kim Wants Me To Freeze My Eggs!' Khloe Kardashian Reveals (428 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil" / Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs / The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'kim Wants Me To Freeze My Eggs!' Khloe Kardashian Reveals by mokemegeo: 9:31am On Nov 04, 2015
During an interview with Yahoo Style, Khloe Kardashian said her older sister, Kim Kardashian, said she was concerned about her future in regards to fertility. Khloe who is 31 and in the early stages of a relationship, told the magazine that Kim has been trying to persuade her to freeze her eggs. 'Kim’s trying to talk to me about freezing eggs but I’m like b**** how old do you think I am?' she said. she share her B**** photos to show that support...see photos...below
http://www.glimpseposts.com/2015/11/kim-wants-me-to-freeze-my-eggs-khloe.html
Re: 'kim Wants Me To Freeze My Eggs!' Khloe Kardashian Reveals by miqos02(m): 9:34am On Nov 04, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Dickson Wants To Kill Me – Nestor Binabor / Nigerian Lawmakers Are Morally Bankrupt - Etcetera / Freeze Disses Basketmouth For The 4th Time In 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.