Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,656 members, 7,951,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

Requirements Of Running An Office In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Requirements Of Running An Office In Nigeria (383 Views)

Billboard Space Turned Into Office In Lagos / The Legal Considerations Of Running A Fintech Startup In Nigeria / Detailed Requirements Of Starting Filling Station Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Requirements Of Running An Office In Nigeria by ekenetheorg(m): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2015
I know there are people with lots of experiences of how to run an office but there are newbies too who need help. A simple Google search isn't helpful as I have tried it myself. Running an office might seem simple when you think it is as simple as paying salaries, NEPA/PHCN bills and rent. Other things do come up in form of miscellaneous but those miscellaneous expenses may even grow above the normal budget. Take for example, you have to pay tax, pay some local government dues, environmental and fees for putting up signs. Businesses that run online have to budget for data bundles, petrol for generator etc.
I'm not a professional in this but I think anyone with an idea can come in here and help
http://masterweb.com.ng/running-an-office-in-nigeria-requirements-and-challenges/
Re: Requirements Of Running An Office In Nigeria by ekenetheorg(m): 10:51am On Nov 04, 2015
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

MTN Are Said To Be Making Moves To Sack Nigerian Management Over Fine. / Aliko Dangote’s Top Ten Secrets / Two Facebook Pages You Should Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.