Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,641 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

The Best Blackberry Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best Blackberry Phone (956 Views)

Blackberry Aurora Spec : First Blackberry Phone With Dual SIM Slot / Whatsapp Fix For Blackberry Phone / How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Blackberry Phone by ameynuJR(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2015
Hello NairaLanders,

I made this post seeking for advice from experienced not guess! I'm currently using BlackBerry Bold 5 and want to change the phone. I'm addicted to the keyboard and the swipe screen only that the battery is giving me headache and decided to change the phone. Pls which affordable BlackBerry phone that will enable me use Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Facebook app with long lasting battery power should I switch to that will not at the end up of the day make me regretting Thanks in advance.
Re: The Best Blackberry Phone by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 04, 2015
Blackberry Porsche
Re: The Best Blackberry Phone by RobinHez(m): 11:38am On Nov 04, 2015
Blackberry Q5
I can get it very cheap for u on konga..and u pay on delivery. smiley
Re: The Best Blackberry Phone by Xhaka(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=ameynuJR post=39669805][/quote]
Go and buy an Android Phone, cos If you buy Blackberry, You'll still need an android phone to register on IG
I would advice you to check out the new Phantom5 from Tecno, cos i'm enjoying mine
i bet you'd love it too
Re: The Best Blackberry Phone by sats: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2015
Xhaka:

Go and buy an Android Phone, cos If you buy Blackberry, You'll still need an android phone to register on IG
I would advice you to check out the new Phantom5 from Tecno, cos i'm enjoying mine
i bet you'd love it too
you paid 70k 4 a tecno device?
WTF!

pictures or adonbelivit
Re: The Best Blackberry Phone by Techspecular(m): 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
When the blackberry Priv comes to Nigeria. Grab it, it has both QWERTY and touchscreen features.

So make ur pick
Re: The Best Blackberry Phone by Xhaka(m): 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
sats:

you paid 70k 4 a tecno device?
WTF!

pictures or adonbelivit
well, I could have pay more undecided
The phone has all what i wanted
Re: The Best Blackberry Phone by ameynuJR(m): 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
Must I use an android phone to use IG ? What of BlackBerry phone?
Xhaka:

i bet you'd love it too
Re: The Best Blackberry Phone by cheeksman: 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
ameynuJR:
Must I use an android phone to use IG ? What of BlackBerry phone?

No you must no

The blackberry uses igrann, it is much better on android devices tho

If you want quality and affordability go for TECNO camon c8 or gionee m3
Re: The Best Blackberry Phone by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
Xhaka:

i bet you'd love it too
Are you sure of what you saying concerning IG?
Re: The Best Blackberry Phone by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=ameynuJR post=39669805][/quote] Be ready to pay more on data when you switch to android

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S7 Edge User Review And Full Specification / First Set Of Winners Emerge In Airtel Red Hot Promo 3 / Facebook Live Streaming Opens To More Audience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.