Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,366 members, 7,943,894 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

“I Love You” – Toke Makinwa’s Estranged Husband Maje Ayide’s Birthday Message To - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Love You” – Toke Makinwa’s Estranged Husband Maje Ayide’s Birthday Message To (829 Views)

Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life / Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) / Maje Ayide's Babymama Anita Solomon Shares Pic Of Their Son, Gushes About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Love You” – Toke Makinwa’s Estranged Husband Maje Ayide’s Birthday Message To by Goldrushnigeria(m): 11:52am On Nov 04, 2015
Yesterday, OAP Toke Makinwa celebrated her 31st birthday and her estranged husband who got another woman pregnant took to his Instagram page to wish his stunning wife happy birthday.
Toke got married to the fitness expert Maje Ayida in January 2014.

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2015/11/i-love-you-toke-makinwas-estranged-husband-maje-ayides-birthday-message-to-his-stunning-wife/

ADD US ON BBM : GRN247, 5317E2E4. C00318906

(1) (Reply)

Spot The Differenc, Reality Star Gets B00bs Implant Shares After & Before Photos / Toyin Lawani Dazzles In Yellow (photos) / Photos From Gay Activist Bisi Alimi's Visit To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.