Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

Nigeria’s Gay Pastor, Jide Celebrates 50th Birthday - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria’s Gay Pastor, Jide Celebrates 50th Birthday (748 Views)

Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos / Nigeria ‘gay Wedding’ Bust Leads To Charges / Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s Gay Pastor, Jide Celebrates 50th Birthday by examhall(f): 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
lalasticlala

Rev Rowland Jide Macaulay, the gay minister who founded House of Rainbow, Nigeria’s only gay church, which was forced to close in 2008, has expressed his gratitude to God in celebration of his 50th birthday.

“It is unbelievable that this moment has come. I AM 50 YEAR OLD. I am delighted and grateful to the almighty God, who is incomparable, the omnipotent and magnificent God. If I have a thousand tongues it is not enough to express my gratitude. I just want to say THANK YOU GOD.

I also want to say thanks to my parents, who laboured in my upbringing, though my mother is late. I believe she is looking down from heaven with joy and blessings for my future. I am grateful for my dad too, who through all hardship has the forbearance of hope and wisdom of a father.

I want to say thanks to the thousands of people who have befriended me in joyful and difficult circumstances, too numerous to mention here, but I am joyful because of the unavoidable contributions in my life.
Half a century is a gift, everyday will always be a precious bonus.
I say THANK YOU JESUS, MY SAVIOUR AND MY LORD,” he posted on his facebook account.

Macaulay first set up House of Rainbow in 2006, when he openly held Sunday services in a Lagos hotel hall decked out with rainbow flags. A public backlash culminated in members being beaten as they left church. Macaulay fled to the UK after death threats.

lalasticlala

Source
http:///nigerias-gay-pastor-jide-celebrates-50th-birthday/

Re: Nigeria’s Gay Pastor, Jide Celebrates 50th Birthday by ElDaIllest(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Fool @ 50 is a fool for eternity...devil don soak your cane for kerosine Oloshi buruku

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Gay Pastor, Jide Celebrates 50th Birthday by ELTON123(m): 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
ElDaIllest:
Fool @ 50 is a fool for eternity...devil don soak your cane for kerosine Oloshi buruku
please don't judge
!
Re: Nigeria’s Gay Pastor, Jide Celebrates 50th Birthday by 4reala(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
So he remembered dat there was a mother dat brought her into dis world and laboured 4 him. Yet he decided 2 senD her 2 her early grave with his sodomy life style.remember say there ris God o
Re: Nigeria’s Gay Pastor, Jide Celebrates 50th Birthday by Niyeal(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
Devil incanate
Re: Nigeria’s Gay Pastor, Jide Celebrates 50th Birthday by mrhipup(m): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2015

Re: Nigeria’s Gay Pastor, Jide Celebrates 50th Birthday by wtfCode: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
God go slap am 4 there

(1) (Reply)

Bloody Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara State - See Photo / University Scholarship For "Virgin" In South Africa; But How Many Will Be Found / Ese: Enough Of This Stupidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.