Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,295 members, 7,913,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 10:59 AM

Erosion Destroys Major Road In Kaduna Community - Help Us - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Erosion Destroys Major Road In Kaduna Community - Help Us (16322 Views)

Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many / Erosion Destroys Road In Isuochi, Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erosion Destroys Major Road In Kaduna Community - Help Us by pazienza(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
What? Red Earth and Erosion? Thought they said that only happen in SE?

1 Like

Re: Erosion Destroys Major Road In Kaduna Community - Help Us by Justicealh3(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
My confident to Mr Ahmad El-r.
Re: Erosion Destroys Major Road In Kaduna Community - Help Us by olaolulazio(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Noblebrown7:
where's the chanqe

Must you write something?
Re: Erosion Destroys Major Road In Kaduna Community - Help Us by itsIYKE(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
kulobyno:
Too bad. Though this is nothing compared what you see in South East roads
its nothing compared to the one in-betwenn ur mama legs
Re: Erosion Destroys Major Road In Kaduna Community - Help Us by tsdarkside(m): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
our leaders are evil....they collect money for normal roads,but build extremly cheap ones....a one layer road??.....now we are all seeing how cheap they are building our roads....see how god dey expose dem.......very evil people....is not that nigeria can not afford reenforced roads..
they always keep most of the money in their pocket...extremly evil leaders.....

1 Like

Re: Erosion Destroys Major Road In Kaduna Community - Help Us by Idrismusty97(m): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
liberty300:
I thought they said erosions only happened in the east?
The road even looks dry and arid. It would be solve in no time with little money while erosion completely wash away the Southeast to the Atlantic ocean. Continue being happy because you finally found erosion in the North smiley. No need to brainstorm on solving your own problem, Keep searching for erosion in the North, Very soon your region wouldn't be landlocked any more smiley.
Re: Erosion Destroys Major Road In Kaduna Community - Help Us by Noblebrown7(m): 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
olaolulazio:

Must you write something?
Try "post".... shithead... I too know..
Re: Erosion Destroys Major Road In Kaduna Community - Help Us by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
scholes0:
This one na small fry, compared to the ones in the East.
and OP, are you sure this is a major road?

Have you talked about the Lagos-Ibadan road in the west?

Folks coming from work at closing hours get to their houses around 12-2AM everyday.
Re: Erosion Destroys Major Road In Kaduna Community - Help Us by cornel00(m): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
itsIYKE:
f00l......where have u been in the SE?......ewu ofia...erosions are all over ogun....yet u come here to mastvrbate over anytin SE..

don't mind the animal
Re: Erosion Destroys Major Road In Kaduna Community - Help Us by loomer: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Keneking:
Jonathan&Sambo Tranformation Agenda sef angry

Apart from the erosion, u no see how village road good pass some major roads for other states?
Re: Erosion Destroys Major Road In Kaduna Community - Help Us by Tex42(m): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
commitcrime:
Is the road a Trunk A or Trunk B road?
Even if it's a trunk Z road, the obvious thing here is that the road needs urgent attention from the federal and state government, and as are those(erosion sites) in the SE and some SW state.

Alas the government won't move swiftly until the road is been cut off by erosion like what we have on Enugu - Onitsha express way.
Re: Erosion Destroys Major Road In Kaduna Community - Help Us by lawrenceunaa: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
The yellowbars need to be educated on erosion issues. It happens in their land ,it happens up north and it can happen anywhere.
Re: Erosion Destroys Major Road In Kaduna Community - Help Us by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
Unlimitedoye:

shout up ur dirty mouth

thank you bro.

Egbon e dupe
Daluu nwanne
Re: Erosion Destroys Major Road In Kaduna Community - Help Us by tudeyzamani: 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Omo we dey really hear am o for kd ...the bad roads in my area(Mando) con resemble earthquake...if ur sick nd u take a bike d pot holes alone fit kill u....
Re: Erosion Destroys Major Road In Kaduna Community - Help Us by biafranqueen: 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
See what happens when you keep taunting people. Some people said that other people should be drowned in Lagoon and flooding is every where in Lagos now. Other people called us erosion cursed land now they have brought the curse to themselves.
That is called the Law of Attraction, I warned you people!

1 Like

Re: Erosion Destroys Major Road In Kaduna Community - Help Us by kulobyno: 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
itsIYKE:
its nothing compared to the one in-betwenn ur mama legs
O yes at least I have a human being for a mother, better than you who is a product of tsetse fly and cockroach crossbreeding.
Re: Erosion Destroys Major Road In Kaduna Community - Help Us by adanny01(m): 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
adeitoro:
I thought el rufai is working.

Some folk think that erosion only occur in the south east but alas is a Nigerian problem, come to south west; mowe axis of Ogun state you will marvel at the extent of land depletion caused by erosion.

The solution to this challenge is adequate sensitization of the masses on the need to be environmental friendly.

pazienza:
What? Red Earth and Erosion? Thought they said that only happen in SE?
I am from kaduna and a Civil engineer. I will tell you what i know for sure. This is not a genuine erosion definately not a natural erosion.

What i see in the picture is just a very very badly constructed road project. The culvert is grossly inadequate for the amount of run off water the catchment area collects to that spot. The designer of the road made serious mistakes in his run off water calculations or knew what was required but didnt do it to make himself more money from the project.

The red soil you see under the road is borrowed laterite material which also looks to be badly compacted. Looking closely, you will see the natural occuring soil of this area which looks whitish below the red soil. Thats evidence that the red soil was brought there but job wasnt perfectly done. With the inadequate culvert, water over flows the culvert running over the road and washing up any loosely compacted material it finds. I have seen even more than this in Nassarawa state where water even took away the entire culvert cutting off the entire road section.

This is one of the ways our goverment waste money.

1 Like

Re: Erosion Destroys Major Road In Kaduna Community - Help Us by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
Buharri nah fyiokup man shaa! The man is a failed project, notthing has been done this year! Salary sef don dey dance enter voicemail; from 24th to 30th. Now its first week of the next month #smh.

Our President no get plans @all ooooh!!!! Kai! This man dull!

NB:sorry for derailing,I dey vex !
Re: Erosion Destroys Major Road In Kaduna Community - Help Us by thexzy(m): 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
commitcrime:
Is the road a Trunk A or Trunk B road?
Ask your geography teacher my friend

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Dead In Boko Haram Attack On Borno Villages / Ameh Ebute Writes Saraki To Resign As Senate President / Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.