Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,125 members, 7,939,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

JJ Omojuwa Stuns APC Supporters With Anti-buhari Tweets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JJ Omojuwa Stuns APC Supporters With Anti-buhari Tweets (2438 Views)

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London / Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJ Omojuwa Stuns APC Supporters With Anti-buhari Tweets by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
aresa:

The thoughtless title says the man's tweets or personal opinion stunned APC supporters and as a certified APC supporter and member, his personal opinion didn't stun me in anyway shape or form and I'm 110% pleased with PMB and his administration so far.

It's perfectly OK for some to indulge in fantasies and delusions that over 50 years of entrenched rot and decay is fixable in less than 6 months.

Such expectations and vocal demands only emanates from fickle minds with meager sense of personal convictions, beliefs and hope for a better Nigeria.

50yrs ke, everything went bad when jonah saddled the affairs of the nation. before his time nigeria was better tha dubai and newyork put together. I heard south africans were queuing at our embassy for naija pass.
Re: JJ Omojuwa Stuns APC Supporters With Anti-buhari Tweets by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
aresa:

The thoughtless title says the man's tweets or personal opinion stunned APC supporters and as a certified APC supporter and member, his personal opinion didn't stun me in anyway shape or form and I'm 110% pleased with PMB and his administration so far.

It's perfectly OK for some to indulge in fantasies and delusions that over 50 years of entrenched rot and decay is fixable in less than 6 months.

Such expectations and vocal demands only emanates from fickle minds with meager sense of personal convictions, beliefs and hope for a better Nigeria.

Hmmmm

Nigerian politics is so easy.

all u need to do is go back and copy jonathanians arguments before election.
Re: JJ Omojuwa Stuns APC Supporters With Anti-buhari Tweets by BushidoBlue(m): 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
Where are those aresa guys that kept snapping pix with their TV sets on channels showing that they were counting votes, I'm sure aresa is one of them...
Tell them they been scammed.
Re: JJ Omojuwa Stuns APC Supporters With Anti-buhari Tweets by hinwazaka: 12:04am On Nov 05, 2015
He does as his boss, JAGABAN wishes. He eats his breakfast, lunch and dinner from the floors of Tinubu's dinning room. Tinubu and Falana are not smiling. Expect him and SR to become full time critics come 2017.
Re: JJ Omojuwa Stuns APC Supporters With Anti-buhari Tweets by Codedb2: 6:55am On Nov 05, 2015
aresa:

50yrs you said.
From 16yrs to 50yrs
God should give you a common sense
Is obvious you don't know what you are saying
Re: JJ Omojuwa Stuns APC Supporters With Anti-buhari Tweets by aresa: 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
DickTator1:

Grasping at straws is allowed.

Unfortunately for you and your kind, inability to read and comprehend simple English words is not allowed.
Re: JJ Omojuwa Stuns APC Supporters With Anti-buhari Tweets by aresa: 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
Codedb2:

50yrs you said.
From 16yrs to 50yrs
God should give you a common sense
Is obvious you don't know what you are saying

Olodo villager...is your country not over 50 years old?

Silly village illiterate...
Re: JJ Omojuwa Stuns APC Supporters With Anti-buhari Tweets by Codedb2: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
aresa:

Olodo villager...is your country not over 50 years old?

Silly village illiterate...

Whose country?
May Amadioha strike you there

(1) (2) (Reply)

The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas / Observe & Caption These Pictures Of Rev. Father Mbaka & Rotimi Amechi / N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.