Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics (47010 Views)

Hit Or Miss: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Traditional Attire. / Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics) / Actress Eucharia Anunobi's White Outfit To Tinsel Charity Ball:Hit Or Miss?(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Tamakay(m): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2015
deramarks:
Still searchin for d news in d thread

Me too
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by teamchocolate: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2015
Omo that orente wearing black top beside adekunle gold is so sexy.... kiss

jonhemma11:
The fourth season of the Oga Madam Live on Stage with Lolo1comedy event was held last week Sunday 1at the Muson Center.

Dr. Sid, D’Prince, Korede Bello, Reekado Banks, Pasuma, Darey, Chidinma, Cynthia Morgan, Mc Galaxy, Orezi, OristeFemi, Ice Prince, HarrySong, Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, BOJ, and more gave stellar performances at the show.

Comedians like Ali Baba, AY, Yaw, Bash, Acapella, Seyi Law,Ajebo, Koffi, Odogwu, Murphy Jemba, Emma OMG and more also entertained the audience.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/11/korede-bellodr-didcynthia.html
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2015
Gay boy in d arena dey should run 4 em life

Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Juliaann(f): 11:20am On Nov 05, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I dey vex for you
y?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by deramarks(f): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2015
Tamakay:

Me too
I hope we find it soon #searchin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by davo90tico(m): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2015
the question I wanna put out to my fellow nairalanders is this, this one say she should have worn this she should have worn that. clothing u buy why don't u all open a thread and ask peeps opinion before buying, u don't yet we spend our time saying she made mistake with this and that like its una money she dey use buy all her clothing
abeg her life her choice she looks awesome because she did what she felt comfortable with rather than what will make others happt . jes look from the photos she still had peeps who wanted and actually took picture with her. enough of all this respect other peoples dress sense as long as its decent and the person is comfortable with it a food for thought
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by nikkycharis: 11:28am On Nov 05, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 05, 2015
Juliaann:
y?
I'll tell you later
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Tamakay(m): 11:35am On Nov 05, 2015
deramarks:
I hope we find it soon #searchin

Yes oo
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by BCISLTD: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2015
faith551:
See as cynthia Morgan face be like person wey fight Rounda Rousy for UFC.

Why would u speak such wickedness. ..u wan kill am ni?

Fear God ooo
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by sleekyonyx(f): 11:45am On Nov 05, 2015
Adekunle pls try and upgrade, you're now a celebrity. Always wearing that multi-coloured polo in all ur music videos sad
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by mrhipup(m): 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dottune:
She looks like cowbell... sometimes I don't get it, when people try to dress to kill, they just get it all wrong, most especially with our celebrities.

She could have just worn a crop top and a jeans with high heels and she's good to go.

Well what do I know? I'm not a celebrity cheesy

Modified: WTF is this dude wearing Gayyy shi!!!
ur eye shaaaaaarrrrppppp
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
had it been she didn't dress like that, she wouldn't be on the news. thats one thing abouh being a Celebrity. 'strive to be on the news'.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
sleekyonyx:
Adekunle pls try and upgrade, you're now a celebrity. Always wearing that multi-coloured polo in all ur music videos sad

he is putting on a white shirt, ma'am?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
miss
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by blackborn7(m): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
jonhemma11:
The fourth season of the Oga Madam Live on Stage with Lolo1comedy event was held last week Sunday 1at the Muson Center.

Dr. Sid, D’Prince, Korede Bello, Reekado Banks, Pasuma, Darey, Chidinma, Cynthia Morgan, Mc Galaxy, Orezi, OristeFemi, Ice Prince, HarrySong, Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, BOJ, and more gave stellar performances at the show.

Comedians like Ali Baba, AY, Yaw, Bash, Acapella, Seyi Law,Ajebo, Koffi, Odogwu, Murphy Jemba, Emma OMG and more also entertained the audience.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/11/korede-bellodr-didcynthia.html
the said entity(cynthia morgan) look like a psychiatrist patient who has lost consciousness from time memorial..a derailed,deranged, deluded female monkey with colored wigs.

OMG!!!! she sucks
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by jennyblash(f): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hello Everyone,
Miss Hottie is a web based beauty pageant
conducted monthly. Where Contestants have their
images uploaded to the Miss Hottie official website
for public voting. Contestants images with the
highest number of public votes would be crowned
Miss Hottie, going away with fame, cash and other
prizes. Miss Hottie is a GLG LTD initiative

Its now 25 more days until voting starts for the First Edition of
Miss Hottie Nigeria Picture Contest.Applications with very lovely pictures from very
Beautiful Nigerian women, Cute, Sexy, Bold, Classy, Stylish,
Creative pictures are already coming in.
The 1st and 2nd place winners will receive N150,000 and
N100,000 respectively, while winners of each theme category gets
N50,000 each.
So start registering those pictures because you could be one of the
winners. # CertifiedNgHottie.

Visit http://www.misshottieng.com/ to learn more about the contest.

As a MHA (Miss Hottie Agent),I have a code that affords you a discount i.e instead of the #5000 application fee by using my code,you pay #3000. The code is DJMHA00858382.Just put in the code in the application form.

Below is the link to the rules and regulations of the contest== http://misshottieng.com/rules-and-regulations/

This contest is for real,you can do it!!!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by sleekyonyx(f): 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

he is putting on a white shirt, ma'am?
go and watch all his musik videos u'll understand what am talking about.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Enemkingsley: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dottune:
She looks like cowbell... sometimes I don't get it, when people try to dress to kill, they just get it all wrong, most especially with our celebrities.

She could have just worn a crop top and a jeans with high heels and she's good to go.

Well what do I know? I'm not a celebrity cheesy

Modified: WTF is this dude wearing Gayyy shi!!!
it's a lie bro, just admit the the guy is wearing a fine cloth
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by WizPrince1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
deramarks:
Still searchin for d news in d thread

Don't worry, Keep searching... you'll find it in Kiri Kiri Prison
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by sonnie10: 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
Those are cheap sneakers. Nigeria celebrities are funny set, check out their dress up in that scorching heat. Some even have leather jackets.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Dottune(m): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
Enemkingsley:
it's a lie bro, just admit the the guy is wearing a fine cloth
Ehn
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Dottune(m): 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
mrhipup:
ur eye shaaaaaarrrrppppp
cheesy
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by deramarks(f): 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
WizPrince1:

Don't worry, Keep searching... you'll find it in Kiri Kiri Prison
. Dats whr u kept it? Ph dats whr u reside? Mtchewww
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Nemesis99(m): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
AJCutie:
Ok...noted na small small craze take dey start...abeg where dat rope?
u still haven't told us if its a hit or miss, u just dey find rope. U wan tie urself ni? As for me, its neither a hit nor miss e just dey there
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nemesis99:
u still haven't told us if its a hit or miss, u just dey find rope. U wan tie urself ni? As for me, its neither a hit nor miss e just dey there
Total miss
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by MrRichy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
Evil spirit been following Cynthia Morgan since age 16. (when will this girl have sense?)
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by electrokcoi(m): 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
chai, like boyfrnd like girlfrnd

bunaboy she don de cres pass u oooooo
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Austine2020: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
Omotola nice picture,but your Husband is "rubbing CREAM"Bleaching!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by trapQ: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
Yes he is...
fr3do:
I thought Dr. Sid is Urhobo

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
still with that iritating nose ring!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
Is that you on ur dp ?
Juliaann:
cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer / I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 / Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.