Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,665 members, 7,882,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Step Into My Orchard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Step Into My Orchard (962 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step Into My Orchard by Nina4u(f): 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
Step into my orchard ... the garden of Eden ... Taste all the forbidden fruits .. bouth sweet and sour ..hard and soft , moist and wet .
The juices on your lips , you will devour them with desire,and your tounge will lust for more ...
And they will fill your mouth with sweetness and even as they tickle your palate ... you crave moooreee ....
Now you are almost there ... but you are not alone ..

Let the flowers tease you ...let them wrap around you .. feel the fragrent blossoms as they open ..feel the thorns as they sting ...
It feel like your lost ..in a haze ..twisting turning ..falling ..but i will help you ...help you find your way ..
I promise ..when you leave here it will be with a smile on your face ..
Step into my orchard , my secret place ...

Here we fly and float , feeling of love and grace ..step into my orchard with your beauty .. with your love .. here in paradise .
I offer you a garden of paradise .. feilds of pleasure .. passion ... taste the dewdrops from my lips ..i offer you
beauty .. i offer you love . So inviting ,so enticccciiiiinnnng ..
Step into my orchard .. , my secret place .... Cooommmeeeee !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Step Into My Orchard by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
WTF Is This?

Mtcheeeeeeeww angry.
Re: Step Into My Orchard by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
i should come ke?

do do what, biko?
Re: Step Into My Orchard by Nina4u(f): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
rexkexmilan:
WTF Is This?

Mtcheeeeeeeww angry.
hahahahaha i see u dont like poetry
Re: Step Into My Orchard by Laveda(f): 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nina4u:
Step into my orchard ... the garden of Eden ... Taste all the forbidden fruits .. bouth sweet and sour ..hard and soft , moist and wet .
The juices on your lips , you will devour them with desire,and your tounge will lust for more ...
And they will fill your mouth with sweetness and even as they tickle your palate ... you crave moooreee ....

Let the flowers tease you ...let them wrap around you .. feel the fragrent blossoms as they open ..feel the thorns as they sting ...
It feel like your lost ..in a haze ..twisting turning ..falling ..but i will help you ...help you find your way ..

Here we fly and float , feeling of love and grace ..step into my orchard with your beauty .. with your love .. here in paradise .
I offer you a garden of paradise .. feilds of pleasure .. passion ... taste the dewdrops from my lips ..i offer you
Cool. . There's a section for poems though . . Better posting it there than here. . . Nice
Re: Step Into My Orchard by Nina4u(f): 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ok ..sorry ..i go find it grin
Re: Step Into My Orchard by MrCork: 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nina4u:

...who tha fok is Richard? ...sweery r u ok? (No ofeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Step Into My Orchard by charijee(f): 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
MrCork:

...who tha fok is Richard? ...sweery r u ok? (No ofeense) undecided
Where did you see Richard? grin grin...go and sleep jor
Re: Step Into My Orchard by Nina4u(f): 12:32am On Nov 05, 2015
Hahahahaha guy been smoking that igbo
Re: Step Into My Orchard by MrCork: 6:51am On Nov 05, 2015
charijee:
Where did you see Richard? grin grin...go and sleep jor

....see yor ghana head like plantain ch iips..do u realizce am froom london? .. GOAT! ! (no ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Step Into My Orchard by charijee(f): 7:02am On Nov 05, 2015
MrCork:

....see yor ghana head like plantain ch iips..do u realizce am froom london? .. GOAT! ! (no ofeense) angry
I realise you're from Ondo grin ( full offence)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Step Into My Orchard by laurenziz6(m): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2015
MrCork:

and so..
who asked u were ur from sef
Re: Step Into My Orchard by MrCork: 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
charijee:
I realise you're from Ondo grin ( full offence)

...u hav no resppect for Londoners...an then u complain u cant find man on nairaland..GOAT! ! (no ofeense) angry
Re: Step Into My Orchard by BushidoBlue(m): 10:58am On Nov 14, 2015
This is excellent. Keep it up.
With an open mind it is deeply stirring.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You / Help! / When Are We Coming To Drink Your Wine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.