Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,789 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:53 AM

Do You Want The Holy Spirit To Become Your Personal Teacher? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Want The Holy Spirit To Become Your Personal Teacher? (344 Views)

"My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out / Holy Ghost Vs Holy Spirit / Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want The Holy Spirit To Become Your Personal Teacher? by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 05, 2015
When the Holy Spirit teaches us, that is what we call Holy Ghost School

"But the ANOINTING which you have received from HIM abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same ANOINTING TEACHES you CONCERNING ALL THINGS, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as IT HAS TAUGHT YOU, you will ABIDE in HIM."
(1John 2 : 27)

Do you want the Holy Spirit to become your personal Teacher?
Do you want Him to begin to teach you the ways of God?
Do you want Him to teach you all things you need to know in this life?
Do you want Him to begin to lead you and direct you in the way you should go?

All you need is to ask Him and He will begin to do so!
He is waiting for you to request.
When He begins to lead and teach you, and you begin to obey His leading willingly, then you have joined the Holy Ghost School!

It is as simple as that!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Want The Holy Spirit To Become Your Personal Teacher? by beright: 1:46am On Nov 05, 2015
Yes, Holy Ghost school is important in these prensent days for every believer. I dont joke with my covenant time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Scripturalize Poverty!!! / $40(6,600) Turns Your Life To Wealthy Man Without Resign In Any Job You Secured / 1st Night Of Laughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.