Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,446 members, 7,934,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 07:20 AM

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme (342053 Views)

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Seplat Petroleum Graduate Scheme Massive Recruitment 2017/2018 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by ScofieldBello(m): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
How long does it take to get a feedback from 'careers@shell.com'?
I sent a mail to the address since Tuesday but haven't got a feedback. Something serious is seriously happening to my mail o.
I CAN'T ACCESS THE SITE TO CHECK MY APPLICATION STATUS O!!

Somebody help me..... cool
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by MAKEWAY2029: 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
5555K:

Please I wanna be friends with you. You have a sense of humour: Please add me up on bbm 7EE69203. or advice on what to do?

#networking#

You see your life? We for this area no get sense of humor abi? Tomorrow they will be doing advert and talking of equal opportunity employer.

I dey observe you with pinhole camera. issorait.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by MAKEWAY2029: 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
ScofieldBello:
I sent a mail to the address since Tuesday but haven't got a feedback. Something serious is seriously happening to my mail o.

Do you need your email to check your status? I reckon what you need to do is go to the shell site and navigate through careers to grad and experienced bla bla to where you have to enter your email and password. Except what you want is different.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by ScofieldBello(m): 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
Yeah. The problem is that I couldn't login as I keep getting "Incorrect email or password" error. I have even used the forgot password option and yet.....no link to correct the anomaly has ever been sent to my mail.

It is killing me slowly.

MAKEWAY2029:

Do you need your email to check your status? I reckon what you need to do is go to the shell site and navigate through careers to grad and experienced bla bla to where you have to enter your email and password. Except what you want is different.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 28, 2015
5555K:

Please I wanna be friends with you. You have a sense of humour: Please add me up on bbm 7EE69203. or advice on what to do?

#networking#
Sense of humour apart...I think she's on point most of the time...

@sspeter, what is the latest ..

That moment shell says dy are recruiting for Chad basin cheesy

Everybody ku iroju ooo...
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 28, 2015
MAKEWAY2029:

You see your life? We for this area no get sense of humor abi? Tomorrow they will be doing advert and talking of equal opportunity employer.

I dey observe you with pinhole camera. issorait.

LOL.......am still trying to get u
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 28, 2015
ScofieldBello:
Yeah. The problem is that I couldn't login as I keep getting "Incorrect email or password" error. I have even used the forgot password option and yet.....no link to correct the anomaly has ever been sent to my mail.

It is killing me slowly.

just dont DI3 slowly...plsss
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Kingtop: 12:36am On Nov 28, 2015
Shell, You guys have made alot of pple sleepless.... Make una start to call us now oooooo angry
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by sparklebaby: 2:19am On Nov 28, 2015
5555K:

#networking#

Lol. Thanks 5555k. I'm not active on BBM
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Folksyharry(m): 3:03am On Nov 28, 2015
ScofieldBello:

https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/home.aspx?partnerid=30030&siteid=5798
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by sparklebaby: 3:33am On Nov 28, 2015
Folksyharry:

https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/home.aspx?partnerid=30030&siteid=5798

I sent an email to them at some point during the application process when I had a challenge. They responded in less than 48 hours. If you aren't getting any response from them, its probably your enquiry was not understandable or you did not add your application reference number. Most of the time, considering their work load, they will just ignore such emails and not try to get back to you for clarification.

So maybe you should re-write them and make sure you are explicit with your details to enable them track down your account

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by sparklebaby: 3:45am On Nov 28, 2015
ScofieldBello:

I sent an email to them at some point during the application process when I had a challenge. They responded in less than 48 hours. If you aren't getting any response from them, its probably your enquiry was not understandable or you did not add your application reference number. Most of the time, considering their work load, they will just ignore such emails and not try to get back to you for clarification.

So maybe you should re-write them and make sure you are explicit with your details to enable them track down your account

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 28, 2015
MAKEWAY2029:
Hyper people dey this thread. FBI and CIA guys. Last year needed only 20+ pages, 2013 took 45 pages. We dey preamble and we don enter 43 pages. Person go eat draw soup for house run come here come ask, guys my okra soup was drawing, why? My pastor flashed me last night, could it be that Shell will call me? I got a text from Isaiah66vs4, is that a Shell number?

Abeg, I just wan help una push am reach 44 pages to the glory of God.
the thing tire me oo my broda.. I dont know if this is the 1st time any company is recruiting in Nigeria. Why can't you guys just apply and rest! I believe you will be informed about the phone interview before it comes so stop disturbing yourselves over mysterious missed calls. Make una rest! Now your application is under review, allow them to review it in peace and find other things to do until you get any feedback. Also, pls find a way to solve your problem by yourselves, not everytime "house help!" ah ah, do u know you are required to have problem solving skills to work for this shell? To work for shell is not by fire by force, there are still great companies out there that will grow your already existing skills. Please guys and ladies, e don do. Go and rest. Eku weekend.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 28, 2015
sparklebaby:

I will send you a PM of my whatsapp number....Should I do that?.... Do you affirm to this?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Philadelphia: 7:20am On Nov 28, 2015
sparklebaby:

Yes! Thank God cheesy .
@ 5555K she's not on BBM tongue #strikeone

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Philadelphia: 7:22am On Nov 28, 2015
5555K:

I will send you a PM of my whatsapp number....Should I do that?....
Do you affirm to this?
Dey there dey form English.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Philadelphia: 7:27am On Nov 28, 2015
Hello House, I got 2 missed calls from "Private Number". I tried calling the number back but the display on my phone keeps saying "Call not allowed"
Could this be shell phone number?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wonder what any of the HR folks at shell who sees this thread would do. Dem go don laugh belle scatter first.

wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Ashmark(m): 8:31am On Nov 28, 2015
Philadelphia:
Hello House, I got 2 missed calls from "Private Number". I tried calling the number back but the display on my phone keeps saying "Call not allowed"
Could this be shell phone number?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wonder what any of the HR folks at shell who sees this thread would do. Dem go don laugh belle scatter first.

wink wink

Am forced to comment.....Hahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by boyesky(m): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2015
Haba!!!!! country people Unah be monitoring spirits!!!! people dey this thread even @ times like 2am and 3am.... shoooooo...... people they do vigil untop this matter self!!!.... i know say many people go get heart attack if shell announce say them no they continue with the recruitment again.... i don read laugh tire for this thread.... grin grin grin grin (somebody go come ask say i wan pupu.... abeg house make i pupu? grin grin grin grin) i tell u if shell HR see some of the questions for this place them go vex they give guys regret mails for asking inconsequential questions.... i can tell u that there is no question on this thread that has not been answered by previous comments and responses yet guys go continue to dey ask!... just read comments and get ur solution u no fit grin grin... and yet u wan work for shell... nah so he dey happen?... the way we dey go ehn this thing go enter 90 pages oooo... Abeg make we cool down oooo.... #Happyweekendguys!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by sparklebaby: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2015
boyesky:
Haba!!!!! country people Unah be monitoring spirits!!!! people dey this thread even @ times like 2am and 3am.... shoooooo...... people they do vigil untop this matter self!!!.... i know say many people go get heart attack if shell announce say them no they continue with the recruitment again.... i don read laugh tire for this thread.... grin grin grin grin (somebody go come ask say i wan pupu.... abeg house make i pupu? grin grin grin grin) i tell u if shell HR see some of the questions for this place them go vex they give guys regret mails for asking inconsequential questions.... i can tell u that there is no question on this thread that has not been answered by previous comments and responses yet guys go continue to dey ask!... just read comments and get ur solution u no fit grin grin... and yet u wan work for shell... nah so he dey happen?... the way we dey go ehn this thing go enter 90 pages oooo... Abeg make we cool down oooo.... #Happyweekendguys!

One page a day....let's make it happen bro. Lol

But on a more serious note tho, what you said is true. Almost all the FAQs have been thrashed out on this forum. None the less, our naija ppl still want it as e de hot. So as they encounter a challenge, they come to the forum and give it to us to answer for them, hot hot.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by ProudOlodo: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2015
sparklebaby:

One page a day....let's make it happen bro. Lol
Now I see the real goal of d thread smiley
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by sparklebaby: 9:19am On Nov 28, 2015
ProudOlodo:

Now I see the real goal of d thread smiley

I think it's happening nunintentionally. It's common with social media. Things that are trending have the tendency to keep trending, cos everyone wants to see them. If this thread has started on this pace, I think it might just keep rising or continue so.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2015
@ignis pls com back to my bbm, let's talk about this shell offer. it's Jayda ur friend that uba stole from you.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by SSpeter(m): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2015
geobukky:

Sense of humour apart...I think she's on point most of the time...

@sspeter, what is the latest ..

That moment shell says dy are recruiting for Chad basin cheesy

Everybody ku iroju ooo...
ahhhhhhh say na me you dey ask? I no know even know she'll website let alone their email.....abeg no call me ooooooo
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by ignis: 10:03am On Nov 28, 2015
dazzle101:
@ignis pls com back to my bbm, let's talk about this shell offer. it's Jayda ur friend that uba stole from you.

Jayda, I've sent u a request, You may want to edit your post and remove your pin.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 28, 2015
Done dear friend! Thanks.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 28, 2015
Philadelphia:

Dey there dey form English.

LOL.........I think I will have to say SPARKLEBABY PLEASE BE MY FRIEND.

Sending her my whatsapp contact....The girl just dey different; SHE HAS SENSE...
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Happyfaced: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2015
sparklebaby:

Very true! Sometimes I send then 2-3mails and they reply. It doesn't take more than two hours to get a reply from my experience. Just try to always use same mail trail so that they would be in copy of ur previous challenge.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2015
SSpeter:
ahhhhhhh say na me you dey ask? I no know even know she'll website let alone their email.....abeg no call me ooooooo
You are the only person who has received the call nau, interview or no interview call na call cheesy you Sha spoke with HR
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by ProudOlodo: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
sparklebaby:

I think it's happening nunintentionally. It's common with social media. Things that are trending have the tendency to keep trending, cos everyone wants to see them. If this thread has started on this pace, I think it might just keep rising or continue so.

I was just being sarcastic. Amidst the arguments and playful comments, it's just good the thread is well tended and kept alive...better than being quiet as dead. It's like a lounge where applicants chat and wait to be called upon during an interview. At this rate, I see the thread hitting 70pages before Shell is through with us smiley
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Maybe there should be a whatsapp group for this thread!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (74) (Reply)

State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.