Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Fraud At Diamond Bank In Effurun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud At Diamond Bank In Effurun (705 Views)

Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked / My Robbery Experience At Diamond Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud At Diamond Bank In Effurun by stopit: 5:06am On Nov 05, 2015
Friends I wonder what Nigeria has turned into.I went for BVN registration at Ecobank (Water resources Branch)in EFFURUN DELTA STATE,and I met a friend who just came from BVN registration in DIAMOND bank (WATER RESOURCES BRANCH) in EFFURUN DELTA STATE.He said that he paid 2150NAIRA to register his BVN.He said that everyperson that has registered previously with Diamond bank(WATER RESOURCES BRANCH) in EFFURUN DELTA STATE,had problem with their date of BIRTH,that it was altered and they were all told to go to a court of law and swear an AFFIDAVIT to that effect and later ask to pay the sum of 2150NAIRA as processing fee to correct the Abnormality.This happened. On TUEsDAY 03-11-2015.He paid the money eventually and was not even given any evidence of payment.Friends is it like this in other brances of DIAMOND BANK
Re: Fraud At Diamond Bank In Effurun by pyyxxaro: 5:14am On Nov 05, 2015
Sai Diamond Bank
Re: Fraud At Diamond Bank In Effurun by abiolert(m): 5:21am On Nov 05, 2015
Every slightest opportunity is an opportunity to make money in this country, if he has prove he should report to the appropriate authority , but wait oh there is no prove at all that the money was paid,so therefore DAT money don enter one chance.
Re: Fraud At Diamond Bank In Effurun by Henrypraise: 5:32am On Nov 05, 2015
abiolert:
Every slightest opportunity is an opportunity to make money in this country, if he has prove he should report to the appropriate authority , but wait oh there is no prove at all that the money was paid,so therefore DAT money don enter one chance.

I like ur talk, but which authority be d appropriate one? Na Uvwie youth be d appropriate authority for all des suit wearing mofo wen call demsefs bankers.

1 Like

Re: Fraud At Diamond Bank In Effurun by abiolert(m): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2015
Henrypraise:

I like ur talk, but which authority be d appropriate one? Na Uvwie youth be d appropriate authority for all des suit wearing mofo wen call demsefs bankers.
Na u talk am oh!. Lol.
Re: Fraud At Diamond Bank In Effurun by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 05, 2015
i am the appropriate authority.. show me receipt or any proof of payment and i will swing into action immediately... if u cant provide any, then ur money was just for lunch grin

(1) (Reply)

INCEST: Another Man Impregnates Daughter In Benue Community / LAUTECH Don Dismissed! / Photos Of Male Suicide Bomber Dressed As Female Caught During Christmas Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.