Stats: 3,171,887 members, 7,883,112 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

How To Launch A Blog In 7 Days. A LIVE Case Study In Blogging & Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Launch A Blog In 7 Days. A LIVE Case Study In Blogging & Online Business (757 Views)

Website Training, Blogging & Online Business Training. Location: Port Harcourt. / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / Learn Blogging,online Importation, Affiliate Marketing This December On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

How To Launch A Blog In 7 Days. A LIVE Case Study In Blogging & Online Business by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 05, 2015
UPDATE: JUL 25, 2016
I've since revised the plan mentioned in this thread, but for the convenience of future readers, I will go through my original posts and highlight any changes so that you will be aware of what is taking place where this project is currently heading. All updates will be marked in read for easy identification.
Thanks for reading!

~RA

Hi my friends,

Earlier today, I created a thread to promote my latest training course. It's called "A Beginner's Guide To Blogging". It's a free course that gives subscribers tips and advice on launching and maintaining their first (or second) blog.

[s]You can learn more about the training at this link:
http://www.getnorthofzero.com/free-training/ [/s] I am currently working on a new Case Study, which can be found at www.genesiscovenantsaga.com/devblog

This thread is to discuss something different. Right now, I'm in the process of launching my latest blog, [s]North of Zero (http://www.getnorthofzero.com)[/s] (The new site is called Genesis: A Case Study, and can be found HERE).

It's a blog about blogging, online business and marketing, and teaching people how to build, launch and grow their own websites, blogs and online businesses. Most of the content that will appear on the site will be free, but I am reserving my premium content for paying members and subscribers. This premium content will include case studies and walk-throughs on some of the websites and online businesses I will be building on my own in the coming months. (The new site will feature all of this and more, but will use examples from a single site, and not the entirety of my web portfolio to make it easier to provide a more valuable and consistent case study and learning experience for followers.)

This thread, will be a mild sample of one of those walk-throughs. Here, I will share the process I'm using to plan and launch North of Zero. My reasons for doing this are to help people see that what I teach in my course are techniques and strategies that I use in my own blogs. I'm also using it to promote my premium training and memberships. But you don't have to purchase the premium training. If you follow this thread, and some of my others on Nairaland, plus the content that will soon appear on my blog, you will learn enough to be able to get started building your own blog or website easily and quickly. (The new site will feature all of this and more, but the memberships and premium trainings have been discontinued. I will not have to time to develop extra resources for this case study, and will therefore make everything available for free.)

By following this case study (located HERE) you will be able to see what all goes into building a blog before deciding to do so on your own. I will be honest. It does take a bit of hard work and dedication, but if you are committed and stay focused on your processes and goals, you can grow a successful blog and profitable online business.

For the purpose of this case study, I'm going to walk you through the growth of North of Zero until the end of this year. My goal is to have the site generating at least $1,000 a month in MRR (Monthly Reoccurring Revenue), and at least 100 active subscribers to the blog's newsletter. (My current site is called Genesis Covenant -- www.GenesisCovenantSaga.com -- and it is the author platform and promotional site for my upcoming fiction series of the same name.)

Very modest goals, but obtainable. I have a little under 60 days to make it happen, which is more than enough time.

Also, I will be sure to update this thread with a new post about the site at least once a week. I will publish 2 updates this week. One in a few hours and another one over the weekend.

[s]I'm going to try to update it 2-3 times a week, but that all depends on the amount of time I have in between managing my Nairaland updates, the blog, my newsletters and my other online business endeavors. [/s] (I will need to re-evaluate my goals for this thread and my website. I will publish updates when I've figured it all out.)

I hope this thread answers many of your questions about online business and blogging. If you have questions, feel free to ask. I will try to answer them as quickly as possible.

I wish you abundant success!

Be blessed!

Ra
Re: How To Launch A Blog In 7 Days. A LIVE Case Study In Blogging & Online Business by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 05, 2015
Re: How To Launch A Blog In 7 Days. A LIVE Case Study In Blogging & Online Business by businessMODE(m): 7:28am On Nov 05, 2015

Re: How To Launch A Blog In 7 Days. A LIVE Case Study In Blogging & Online Business by babytejiri(m): 3:41am On Nov 28, 2015
ybep'skl
Re: How To Launch A Blog In 7 Days. A LIVE Case Study In Blogging & Online Business by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 26, 2016
UPDATE: JULY 25, 2016

To anyone who might be following this thread, and those of you who are just now tuning in, I wanted to post an update to inform you that I've suspended the project mentioned above.

Instead, I am currently working to consolidate many of my web properties into a single website. The reason for this is because I'm pursuing more of my aspirations in writing and investing, and will need an online prescience that allows me to focus on my new endeavors without the distractions that come with trying to promote and grow a number of different brands.

Sure, it can be done, but I don't want to do it. I want to concentrate my focus elsewhere, and in order to do that, I need to be certain that all of my endeavors are concentrated into my current areas of interest.

I'm currently building a new site, and I will be dedicating part of it to serve as a kind of Live Case Study where I share resources and strategies I'm using to build my current site. This way, you will not only get the advice you need to build your own sites and blogs, but also you will be able to see first hand how what I'm doing is working for me, and how it may work you as well.

When the site is ready, you can view it HERE.

I'm expecting a full launch sometime in August, possibly in early September. It just all depends on how quickly I can 1.) consolidate my other websites into the new forum, and 2.) plan and organize the case study.

Once those two objectives have been met, I will post word here to let you all know when the case study will be available.

Thanks for reading and being a part of this adventure.

Be blessed!

Meet The 5 Filthy Rich Nigerians Who Made Forbes List Of World Billionaires(pics / How To Format Your Ebook To KINDLE FORMAT / HABA? Cocacola Goes Green With Life: What Brand Strategy Is Not?