Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,167 members, 7,880,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:40 PM

Man Who Sponsored His Girlfriend's Education Allegedly Kills Her For Rejecting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Sponsored His Girlfriend's Education Allegedly Kills Her For Rejecting (916 Views)

Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Sponsored His Girlfriend's Education Allegedly Kills Her For Rejecting by zibi2(m): 8:24am On Nov 05, 2015
Man Who Sponsored His Girlfriend's Education Allegedly Kills Her For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal

One Miss Onyinyechi Okegbulam of Egbu in Owerri North Local Government Area of Imo State has allegedly been killed by her boyfriend for refusing his marriage proposal.

A source, who spoke on grounds of anonymity, told Vanguard that the girl was shot in the head at close range by her supposed boyfriend in the village.

The source recalled that the deceased was, last Saturday, lured out of her family home by the boyfriend at about 7p.m.

“Some people, who were close to the scene of the crime that night, reported that as soon as the boy saw the girl approaching him, he fired at her,” the source said.

Another source claimed that soon after shooting the girl, the young man tried to smuggle Onyinyechi’s lifeless body into his car but scampered for safety when a woman raised alarm, which attracted several people to the scene.

‘He paid for the girl’s education’
Another story, however, had it that the boyfriend was responsible for the entire educational expenses of the girl, who later ditched him.
A resident of the area said: “We heard that the boy picked the bills for the girl’s education, but that the girl later abandoned the boy and opted to marry another man.

“We have even heard that the marriage has been fixed before the boyfriend struck.”

The 22-year-old Onyinyechi was, until her untimely death, a final year student of Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Owerri West Local Government Area of the state.

Although the Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Andrew Enwerem, a deputy superintendent of police, could not be reached at press time, a reliable source in the state police headquarters, Owerri, confirmed that police had waded into the matter.

The police source said: “Police have started investigating the incident and the late girl’s parents are cooperating with us. Police will get to the root of the case.”

haaaaaa....This is not the first time stuff like this happening.If only she had known it would end like this she would not have used him.I hope he is caught and pays for the crime he committed.
Re: Man Who Sponsored His Girlfriend's Education Allegedly Kills Her For Rejecting by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 05, 2015
kk
Re: Man Who Sponsored His Girlfriend's Education Allegedly Kills Her For Rejecting by sinaj(f): 8:44am On Nov 05, 2015
Xo who is to b blamed now

Coz I think d gurl really wronged d man sad

Itz nt gud to toil with someone's emotion, if u see dat ur reltnshp iz nt heading anywhere, hint ur partner sad
Re: Man Who Sponsored His Girlfriend's Education Allegedly Kills Her For Rejecting by 14teenK: 8:45am On Nov 05, 2015
After the reggae play the Blues cool
Re: Man Who Sponsored His Girlfriend's Education Allegedly Kills Her For Rejecting by madgoat(m): 8:50am On Nov 05, 2015
Women... Women... women... We av been warning u to stop jilting guys oh... Una no dey hear. Now see what has happened lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sponsored His Girlfriend's Education Allegedly Kills Her For Rejecting by Chanchit: 9:13am On Nov 05, 2015
Serves both of them right. Though I would never sponsor any girl to school with the hope of marriage since I no be her papa,but those who could should also have a gun+ a written contract which states, you ditch me you die. The guy should have just made it look like an accident which would not be easily linked to him.
Re: Man Who Sponsored His Girlfriend's Education Allegedly Kills Her For Rejecting by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:16am On Nov 05, 2015
Good job...I still think he should have bathed her with hot oil than killing her
Re: Man Who Sponsored His Girlfriend's Education Allegedly Kills Her For Rejecting by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 05, 2015
Ouch,, undecided
he shouldn't have ended her life tho.
Re: Man Who Sponsored His Girlfriend's Education Allegedly Kills Her For Rejecting by donholy28(m): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2015
I heard d gunshots sef...I was even pitying d girl but if this is the guys reason for shooting her...it serves her right
Re: Man Who Sponsored His Girlfriend's Education Allegedly Kills Her For Rejecting by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:51am On Nov 05, 2015
for these who 'help' people for ulterior motives this is a warning because the person soon discovers, plays along and gets what they want, learn to help as doing it unto God. For those accepting help, please never and i repeat never fail to ask what the price for the 'help' you are getting will be and demand an answer to avoid abuse and humiliation. the heart of men is sinister and callous.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sponsored His Girlfriend's Education Allegedly Kills Her For Rejecting by falconey(m): 9:54am On Nov 05, 2015
LadyX:
What the guy did was wrong, but I don't blame...he couldn't stand the thought of another man reaping where he had sown.

Girls, stop thinking that you can use a guy and dump him. Some can forgive you, while others will seek revenge.

who is advising who?
Re: Man Who Sponsored His Girlfriend's Education Allegedly Kills Her For Rejecting by LadyX(f): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

What kind of question be dat? embarassed
Is it wrong to advice others?
Re: Man Who Sponsored His Girlfriend's Education Allegedly Kills Her For Rejecting by falconey(m): 10:01am On Nov 05, 2015
LadyX:

What kind of question be dat? embarassed
Is it wrong to advice others?

not when almost everyone is doing it.

Always when a guy sponsors a girl's education, at the end she tends to dump the nigga. Have you heard or seen otherwise?

Its normal
Re: Man Who Sponsored His Girlfriend's Education Allegedly Kills Her For Rejecting by IndianaJay: 10:08am On Nov 05, 2015
But....Is this love thing by force?

Not like i'm supporting what the girl did but why go as far as murdering her?

When they tell girls to stop following guys who slap them about and beat them, they won't answer.

Na from dance person dey know craze.

Amyway RIP.
Re: Man Who Sponsored His Girlfriend's Education Allegedly Kills Her For Rejecting by LadyX(f): 10:12am On Nov 05, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Well it's not rampant where I am.

But it's only a foolish girl that will think a guy will sponsor his education without any motive. He is not her papa nau.
Re: Man Who Sponsored His Girlfriend's Education Allegedly Kills Her For Rejecting by Holywizard: 10:14am On Nov 05, 2015
Her English name is Merit. She was my course mate den in skul @ Federal poly nekede owerri in de dept of banking and finance. Although she went 4 2yrs I.T.
She is supposed to be in finals now.
Story has it that she was shot by her ex-guy after spending alot of money on her, she decided to dump him for anoda guy.
RIP Merit. We'll forever miss u.

(1) (Reply)

Words You Can Use Instead Of Love / Who Is A Virgin? / Finding Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.